Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@SoulKiller sign up so I can defeat you
Why must we always fight among each other ? it will lead to nothing but great casualties from both sides and you will eventually suffer a great loss that I wish on no man. So, instead of going deep into this dark path, why don't we work together to accomplish great things like harmony and peace and put an end to all evil. That my friend, is the true goal we all should share with one another and should strive to achieve it! For when we all join forces with one another. Nothing can stop us!

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Houtarou

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why must we always fight among each other ? it will lead to nothing but great casualties from both sides and you will eventually suffer a great loss that I wish on no man. So, instead of going deep into this dark path, why don't we work together to accomplish great things like harmony and peace and put an end to all evil. That my friend, is the true goal we all should share with one another and should strive to achieve it! For when we all join forces with one another. Nothing can stop us!

you forgot to type "in" ^^

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

lol

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you forgot to type "in" ^^
You know I would enjoy playing your game michelle. Unfortunately I can't at the time being. Have a flight in 10 days and then things will be busy for me. However, you can bet I will join your future games ^^

Wish you nothing but the best of luck for this game.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I might play need simple description of how the game will be played
The game is maybe the easiest being semiopen because you know what roles are in a line and if one is lynched you may guess the other ones, find fake claims and after you can make your reasoning from these infos.
It may be the hardest because you cannot hide as scum so well. But is a pure mafia game and i loved any matrix game i played.

Wanna play? Please join the cheesy game ^^