Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Roju arrives waiting for his senpai too arrive, sitting on a rock sippin some Gin and juice. wonder if senpai is gonna want some of this, I imagine he will better get out another cup.

You must be registered for see images

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Andy comes and jumps over the fence and walks towards Rojuro's place* you know... these parts of the village are forbidden,not to mention sipping alcohol o_O

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Andy comes and jumps over the fence and walks towards Rojuro's place* you know... these parts of the village are forbidden,not to mention sipping alcohol o_O
It's been sometime andy would you like a drink first while we are here or would you prefer to get down too business. we all know there's places to be and woman to well you know.

Name:Water Mode-水スタイル:水のマージ

Type: Deffence/Attack
Range:Short/Long
Description:A user uses this mode to merge himself with his attack if hes making a wave he can hide in the water wave and just when the waves about to strike the Enemy he can re-appear(in water form) and cause him some damage with his weapon(just like suigetsu)=P this mode can also be used for defense he can blend with the water.water/earth/fire/wind and lightning up to B rank can be avoided this jutsu lasts for 2 turns and can be used only once for battle

Water style:Water Particle Armor-水スタイル:水粒子アーマー

Chakra:20
Damage:none
Range:short
Type: Defensive
Description:lastas for 3 turns and can be used only 2 times per battle this jutsu makes a layer of water particles in the surfess of the body that is able to deflect any Water,Fire,Wind elemental attacks up to C rank*

Wind style:Wings of the Wind god-風のスタイル:風の神の翼

Chakra:100
Range:long
Type:Attack/Defensive
Description:this jutsu litteraly gives the user a pair of invisible wind wings that are able to make him fly and every time the wings stroke down they send C ranked Wind waves upon the opponent that is on the ground if the user wishes they can inflame the wings so then they will be visible but since its a combination the fire will be really hot and will damage the user in his back but when sending the wind waves down upon the opponent they will be B ranked fire waves with every turn the wings sen

i seen you hop that fence btw instead of jumping over it like most. i simply walked around to the gate.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah, I'm quite busy with some suna aliance treaty's... formalities,papers... u have no idea how boring it is, so let's do this
All of these are really high rank jutsus, hope u can handle them

The ability to become an element itself... is a very high skill demanding talent, how familiar are you with the water element? and is it your first,secondary or later appeared elemental tribute?

Reactions: Detective L

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well i find that i don't use water quite enough. but it is a pretty fast element the only drawbacks are the lightning element espescially against a water jutsu which allows you to become one with water.

as of now my main specialty is earth and fire on my jiraiya bio.
on my natsu bio my specialty is fire and water i believe.

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well this jutsu would be one of my favourite and it was in one of the movies so it was really easx to gauge its speed and usage abilities.
in my honest assessment of the water jutsu list you can get really creative with usage while focusing on the lower ranked jutsu's.

(Suiton: Suiryūben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

A very useful technique in my opinion, It was used by Shizuk in Naruto: the movie, the technique only requires one hand seal which means it can be initiated fast, after performing the hand seal the user will raise one of his hands towards the sky and an orb is formed above it, from this orb several whips emerge which can travel long distance to attack multiple enemies at the same time, as the whips are very sharp them impale on contact, the whips also travel at really fast speed.

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so the main points about most high level water techniuqes are that they either require multiple handsigns or a large water source. the large water source is needed in most cases for the reason of keeping characters like hozuki and tobirama unqiue in there usage control. the minute this changes it imo starts becoming less character based and just overall blah for letting abilities such as tobirama be used by any character which ruins a canon character's personal power level and uniqueness.

(Suiton: Mugensame)-Water Style: Infinite Shark Frenzy
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: A highly advanced form of Five Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent, dragging them into the water. Then, the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions, ending up in a water explosion.
Note: Requires a water source.

basically what you do is create many sharks in a water source, one of these shark then attack's the opponent to drag him into the water source where all the other shark start to attack him from multiple angles making it near impossible to counter it due to lack of time and the huge number, in the end of the attack there is a huge explosion which will render your opponent on the verge of death if not dead already

Suiton: Senijikizame) – Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Damage points: 80
Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one thousand sharks out of water, and they enter a wall formation, raining down to attack the opponent.
Note: Requires a large water source
Note: User must be Kage rank or above
Note: Technique may be used once per battle

Straight forward, It was again used by kisame against Guy, In this jutsu you manipulate a large source of water and create a thousand average size sharks out of it and then make them enter into one big wall formation and direct it towards your opponent, The wall is literally humongous both in terms of width and length.
( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
Type: Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: N/A
Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

It requires to nature manipulate your chakra and release it in form of water, once this water is expelled out of your mouth you shape manipulate it to create a barricade/ wall hat can be used to intercept almost all fire attacks.