Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Yume Island (174)

Barney flew across the Gaikotsu Bay on the back of his majestic crane and enjoyed the view. It was simply stunning, seeing the world from this perspective. He saw all the towns he visited in the distance and even beyond. He wanted to go as far as his eyesight could take him.

"How do I call you, if I may ask?" asked Barney.
"I'm Grus and it's a pleasure to meet you. Have you met mother Aoi?" asked Grus with a sudden serious tone in her voice. This made Barneys face lose all its color. The vicious wind that continuously slapped his face with its cold paws wasn't helping either. His eyes were full of tears and his nose full of oozing buggers. He took the question seriously though. Mother? Was this a child? How big would that mother have to be?
"Uhm, no. I haven't met her." said Barney while talking a short break in between his thoughts due to a brain freeze. "Is she your actual mother?" he asked as they flew further, towards the next landmark.

Leaving landmark.​

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Tenjin’s Cathedral (128)

Barney and Panthalassa sailed across the Gaikotsu Bay this time, again with a small ship commanded by the Captain himself. Their destination was where Panthalassa hoped he could gather the last missing piece of lumber. Barney figured they should hit the shore of the Land of Fire, look for the lumber and then walk their way to Haran Bay, but the Captain insisted they would be faster by boat. He was so sure of himself and touted his nickname as proof. We'll, Barney didn't really mind as long as they both enjoyed themselves and besides, it seemed like the Captain was missing the sea quite a lot. To be fair, so did Barney.

Leaving landmark with Panthalassa.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

As their vessel moved through the icy glacial waters, Strix looked to the north island, thinking about her home, the village she grew up in. A small voice echo'ed through her head, one that was not hers or Dianna's

One day we will have our strength again...

Shaking her head as the voice faded, Strix wondered if it was time she returned home....

LLM