Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raikage mid diff.

edit: oh nevermind, apparently Gai can dish out hirudoras now. 7th gate 5 hirudora blitz gg. gai solos!!

Last edited:

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Third Raikage wins this mid diff

--Nothing in guys arsenal is cutting it here against him, so guy going gates is only prolonging his death and tiring him out, since hirudora is tanked, and asakujaku is eitther dodged or laughed at as well,

--Once guy goes out of gates, he gets raped by nukite considering his base speed and reflexes are below the raikages

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gai wins. A much weaker Hirudora took out a standing Susanoo which is easily as durable as the 3rd Raikage is not just as Durable.

Hirudora the size of the one that hit Kisame ruins the 3rd Raikage.

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Gai can double-shot hirudorah I can see him beating sandaime raikage since the first will likely blow off his RnY while the second one hits him for massive damage.

If Gai can't do it, I see sandaime eventually stabbing him once Gai's speed gets lower, or when Gai is forced to try CQC attacks.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Raikage would probably outlast. Hirudora isn't going to do much damage to him when he tanked FRS with zero damage, and Gai still has to deal with the strain of being in the 7th Gate. Gai can use more than one, but he'd have to use more than one at once and have them hit at once to deal any significant damage. Don't know if he can use it like that. The only way I see him winning is if the Hirudora used on Kisame is much stronger than the Hirudora used on Madara, then it'd probably take him out.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raikage mid diff.

edit: oh nevermind, apparently Gai can dish out hirudoras now. 7th gate 5 hirudora blitz gg. gai solos!!
Right Lmao

Third Raikage wins this mid diff

hirudora is tanked
Hirudora isn't going to do much damage to him
The Third wins.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Let me get this straight Gai cannot defeat the third yet he can destroy v4 susanoo whaaaaaaaaaat? look at these clowns. FRS witch took off the raikage's ration amor witch > His raw skin durability and phucked him up to the point were edo flakes were falling off yet you claim it did no damage 2 frs would kill the 3rd 1 to knock his armor off and do damage to his body the other to finish the job. Hirudora witch all the of you people said Destroyed a v3 susanoo to pieces and can destroy a v4 susanoo (Because Gai can spamm it) yet you think the raikage tanks it im doneee. What happened to gai capable of firing multiply hirudora argument because he did multiply EE's. This is what im talking about using a argument because it helps you case vs using all around logic i see these consistencies in all of your arguments all the time. Expose these clowns for who they are

Kidgamer Kifflom and The follower

OT - I dont even know due to fanboys both of these characters are on my shit list im going to say Sasuke solos both

Last edited:

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There's not a single scan showing Hirudora destroy Madara's Susano'o, yet people are still using it as an argument :D

3rd most likely outlasts Gai. There isn't much he can do to him, even when gated.

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's not a single scan showing Hirudora destroy Madara's Susano'o, yet people are still using it as an argument :D

3rd most likely outlasts Gai. There isn't much he can do to him, even when gated.
I too am still waiting of the scan that shows susanoo being destroyed. I mean I saw it pushed away, but destroyed...:rolleyes:. Madara was shown chillin out and relaxing and acting all cool (and shooting some B-Ball outside of the school). That susanoo could have just as easily have been deactivated off panel.

Anyway. 3rd Raikages weakness is Wind (Fuuton). And he not only tanked the most powerful Wind jutsu, he also wasn't cut by it, nor did the explosion do a thing to him. Hirudora is just air pressure is it not? It has no wind element properties, so it's not gonna hurt him. I don't buy into the order of Hirudora being spam able either. I believe guy could use maybe 2 max within the space of 20 seconds, but after that, his body is screwed.

Haizaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^^^I'm still waiting for you to stop being a moron..."Madara was chillin and could have easily deactivated it off panel "....Troll level at best.

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^^^I'm still waiting for you to stop being a moron..."Madara was chillin and could have easily deactivated it off panel "....Troll level at best.
This guy always throwing insults and getting aggravated when people don't agree with him Lol

Get off my back. Show me the scan of susanoo being destroyed, otherwise don't reply.

Haizaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This guy always throwing insults and getting aggravated when people don't agree with him Lol

Get off my back. Show me the scan of susanoo being destroyed, otherwise don't reply.
Lol that's because you post like you lack common sense or you're outright denying the Manga

- Madara wanted to get the Bijuus quickly. Why leave Obito on his own to battle them? He scolded Obito for even this Why would he then leave and ignore getting the Bijuus?

- Why was he out for almost an entire Chapter?

- Mokutun grip loosened. That only happens if the user gets hit. The user was protected by Susanoo..How did he get hit?

- Show me scans of Madara deactivating it otherwise, don't reply.

If you're still arguing this rubbish then take it or leave it, you're dumb..I don;t care what you think of me. I know most of your are tards and try to downplay feats to make your favorite look good no matter what...I you post rubbish regarding the Manga, I'll definitely call you out without fear.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Raikage mid diff.

Am I sensing a tad bit of butthurt?

Let me get this straight Gai cannot defeat the third yet he can destroy v4 susanoo whaaaaaaaaaat? look at these clowns.
Yup. 2 Hirudora=End of V4 Susanoo as it can't take one with low damage, so adding another is GG. Raikage can tank one with low damage, and Gai can't string them together in quick barrages.

FRS witch took off the raikage's ration amor witch > His raw skin durability and phucked him up to the point were edo flakes were falling off yet you claim it did no damage 2 frs would kill the 3rd 1 to knock his armor off and do damage to his body the other to finish the job.
Except Gai can't do that now can he. Raikage put his armor on right after getting hit, so he'd have to hit him with more than one Hirudora at once.

Hirudora witch all the of you people said Destroyed a v3 susanoo to pieces and can destroy a v4 susanoo (Because Gai can spamm it) yet you think the raikage tanks it im doneee. What happened to gai capable of firing multiply hirudora argument because he did multiply EE's.
I knew you were an idiot, but I didn't think it was this bad.

1. No one said Gai can spam Hirudora. Don't be stupid.

2. When you have the feats that show V4 Susanoo tanking FRS with zero damage, then we can talk.

Already explained the rest.

This is what im talking about using a argument because it helps you case vs using all around logic i see these consistencies in all of your arguments all the time. Expose these clowns for who they are
Unorthodox....please stop being retarded and use logic. It's pretty sickening at this point.

Also, to the people who think Hirudora didn't destroy Susanoo. Madara was off panel for a whole chapte, made no attempt to come back, and his binding on the Mokuton and been broken after the explosion. I suggest you guys acually post real evidence instead of saying "Didn't happen on panel" when there is evidence that it was destroyed.

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol that's because you post like you lack common sense or you're outright denying the Manga

- Madara wanted to get the Bijuus quickly. Why leave Obito on his own to battle them? He scolded Obito for even this Why would he then leave and ignore getting the Bijuus?

- Why was he out for almost an entire Chapter?

- Mokutun grip loosened. That only happens if the user gets hit. The user was protected by Susanoo..How did he get hit?

- Show me scans of Madara deactivating it otherwise, don't reply.

If you're still arguing this rubbish then take it or leave it, you're dumb..I don;t care what you think of me. I know most of your are tards and try to downplay feats to make your favorite look good no matter what...I you post rubbish regarding the Manga, I'll definitely call you out without fear.
Same reason he decided to sit down for an entire chapter with his arms and legs folded when the Hokage arrived, when he could have been doing more important things. Because that's how Madara is, he doesn't give a crap. You know fully well that when we saw Madara again after the Hirudora, he was just sitting their all calm without a care in the world. Meaning he'd been there for some time, yet he was doing nothing, because the Gedo Mazo was on course to resurrection as the Juubi. So stop making your excuses, Madara does what he wants. Why did he let guy open 8 gates when he could have killed him? Because he's Madara! That's why.

I'll post my scan as soon as you post your scan of the susanoo getting destroyed. And I'll be here when you fail to provide that scan.

Always trying to turn this back to my fav every time someone doesn't agree with you. You are the definition of a cry baby. It's unbearable how much you whinge over differed opinions.

And stop with the insults, we don't agree. Boohoo. Grow up a bit and then maybe you'll look less like a complete child.