Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mindset: IC
Restrictions: 8th Gate
Intel: Basic (Orochimaru knows what the gates are, but has never witnessed them in action; Gai knows as much as most shinobi did about Orochimaru before he attacked Konoha)
Intent: Kill/Incapacitate
Distance: 30 m

Notes: This is the fresh Orochimaru that fought Hiruzen. Assume he has all Part 1 feats and jutsus he would logically have from the timeskip. Gai can go up to 7th Gate.

Pretty sure the only thread this was ever actually discussed happened before we had feats for 7th Gate Gai. So what do you guys think? Did Hiruzen really need to die to stop the Konoha Crush? :|

Last edited:

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it the same place as where Hiruzen fought Orochimaru?

Hirudora would kill Orochimaru since in Part 1 he had no oral rebirth. I dont think his body would even survive a hirudora at this range anyway for a oral rebirth.

Gai does not have sealing justu but once Orochimaru is defeated his control over the first and second should be broken but even if not Gai is fast enough to just remove the talisman. He can probably do that.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it the same place as where Hiruzen fought Orochimaru?

Hirudora would kill Orochimaru since in Part 1 he had no oral rebirth. I dont think his body would even survive a hirudora at this range anyway for a oral rebirth.

Gai does not have sealing justu but once Orochimaru is defeated his control over the first and second should be broken but even if not Gai is fast enough to just remove the talisman. He can probably do that.
I think the ot meant that his body condition and arms everything was like in part 1 not to nurf him and give him little to no jutsu

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wrote this is the same Oro that fought Hiruzen. But even if he has his arms and later justu I dont know how he wins.
I meant the fresh Orochimaru, not the one that's lost his arm use in the battle. Basically if Orochimaru was against Gai instead of Hiruzen.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wrote this is the same Oro that fought Hiruzen. But even if he has his arms and later justu I dont know how he wins.
Umm easily with hiding like a mole tech or what ever he uses to merge with ground then Edo tensi summons Edo minato and watch battle

Or perfect form gai breaks it it releases poison instant paralysis to gai then oro gets new body take ur pic

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm easily with hiding like a mole tech or what ever he uses to merge with ground then Edo tensi summons Edo minato and watch battle

Or perfect form gai breaks it it releases poison instant paralysis to gai then oro gets new body take ur pic
Orochimaru Couldn't summon Minato in part one because he was within the reaper death sealed. Remember he attempted to summon him and the coffin would not open?(or fully come out the ground, one of them).

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean by that logic should gai have any of his gates then oro should get his jutsu/ feats from shippuden same like gai
Orochimaru can have anything he would logically still have in Part 1. But he can't have, like, Zetsu feats, or a better Edo Tensei than he has in Part 1.

I'm giving Gai all gates except 8th because afaik it's never really stated when he actually progressed to 7G. He wouldn't pull out more of the gates than he needs to defeat any of his opponents (6G was enough for Kisame), so yeah.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Safe to assume he still had it at that point, so yeah.
You should put in the description. Usually when you put a certain version of a character its everything they had to that point. So he wouldnt have anything he showed in part 2 since you specified part 1 Oro that fought Hiruzen. Just saying.

Hirudora from that range absolutely demolishes everything. No matter if he uses mole tech. Morning peacock would literally burn all the poison in the air as well.

Last edited:

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should put in the description. Usually when you put a certain version of a character its everything they had to that point. So he wouldnt have anything he showed in part 2 since you specified part 1 Oro that fought Hiruzen. Just saying.

Hirudora from that range absolutely demolishes everything. No matter if he uses mole tech. Morning peacock would literally burn all the poison in the air as well.
Edited

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like this. There is no way in hell that 7 gates Gai would lose against Pt 1 Oro, part 1 and part 2 power scaling is completely different. If 7 gates guy switched places with Hiruzen he would have had that fight over within seconds. With that being said, he doesn't completely put Orochimaru down because that fu*ker is hard to kill but he would simply overpower him and force him to flee. If he does kill him, (which i think he can because this is part 1 Oro and doesn't have the durability feats of part 2) then it doesn't take long before he is eventually revived.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like this. There is no way in hell that 7 gates Gai would lose against Pt 1 Oro, part 1 and part 2 power scaling is completely different. If 7 gates guy switched places with Hiruzen he would have had that fight over within seconds. With that being said, he doesn't completely put Orochimaru down because that fu*ker is hard to kill but he would simply overpower him and force him to flee. If he does kill him, (which i think he can because this is part 1 Oro and doesn't have the durability feats of part 2) then it doesn't take long before he is eventually revived.
Its essentially Part 1 Oro with everything he could do in part 2 minus Zestu stuff. Its healthy part 2 Orochimaru.

I'd say Hirudora has a good chance of completely destroying his body especially at this range.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Given how Gai performed against beings that I consider superior to Orochimaru such as Rinnegan Obito and his V2 Jin, I'm going to give it to Gai here. He blitzes and lights him up with Morning Peacock.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Given how Gai performed against beings that I consider superior to Orochimaru such as Rinnegan Obito and his V2 Jin, I'm going to give it to Gai here. He blitzes and lights him up with Morning Peacock.
Orochimaru took on 4 tail Naruto. Morning peacock wont kill Orochimaru.