Gai vs Naruto?

Wamphyri

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just wondering... how long do you think would 8 Gates Gai be able to stand up against 5 Tails Naruto?

My guess is .. in Terms of Speed and Agility he would be able to Keep up quite long but once it gets to strengh and endurance the gates would probably damage the body too much to take even one blow from naruto...

Just thinking of that ... If Naruto had gone 5 Tails during the chuunin exam .. who within konoha would have been able to stop him?
3rd Hokage? Not likely
(many good jutsus but just too slow)
Kakashi? .... Too Weak

Jiraya was not there at the time so .... Konoha would have had a lot of trouble i guess ^^

Last edited:

SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI

Supreme
Kin
115💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
THERE IS NOWAY THAT gA! CAN STAND AGAINST 5 TAILS .....................!!!!!!!!!CAUZ HE ONLY KNOWS { tA! jUTsU }.........THATS NOT ABLE TO STOP NINE TAILS POWER............!!!!!!!!!!xd xd xd xd
EVEN JIRAIYA CAN'T STOP HIM............!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :cool: :cool:

Wamphyri

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
would there have been anyone in konoha at the time of the chuunin exams?

XD

Shikamaru + Dad Shadow bind
Yamato - Wood bind

Sandaime sealing jutsu?

Shibuki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it depedns what you mean by 8 gates like how many gates is he opening. We do not know (canonwise) how strong the 8 gates are as we havent seen them all opened.

we never actually saw the 5 tails fighting though we have seen the 4 tails naruto and 6 tails naruto. its hard to say actually how pwerful he would be though i only see Gai having a chance if he uses all 8 gates though that would make him die.

and to SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHIGai can use Ninjutsu at least though he enver uses on screen for example he can do the summoning jutsu remeber the turtle early in the series that Gai summoned.

MugenNeS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well that would all depend on 2 key factors, one being time, and the other distance. Mind you, even though we never seen 5 tails you can imagine that Naruto would be faster and maybe as powerful as he is in six tails form. Now as far as distance, once again be mindful that 4 tails and even 6 tails had some pretty niffty long range attacks. So Gai would have to be very safe distance away from 5 tails in order to open all 8 gates. Could Gai stand up to Naruto in 5 tail for with all 8 gates open... it's possible that he might last at least 5 minutes since kyubi really doesn't give you a chance to get a clear opening for an attack. But that's just my theory.