Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean it's good that he paid the price of his actions which many characters don't in naruto, by now being on a wheelchair for his whole lifetime. U_U But he was such a great character which now feels like has been given the short end of the stick. I'm not saying that just the ability of fight makes a great character, but it's obvious that his role from now on is very limited. And seeing his current state, I'm not too sure how making Naruto save him is better for his character other than hyping up jesus naruto.
To me dying after beating the hell out of Madara to me is much better than that.

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gai did all of that, sacrificing his leg and body, and even going as far as to sacrifice himself. Then next chapter Madara is healed 0% damage moving on with his life Lol maddy that troll​

rinnegan human puppet

Veteran
Kin
17💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i mean naruto saved him from being killed from madara atleast now he gets to see the new generation.

i understand if he woulda just died off 8 gates but madara was trying to kill him before that which was disrespectful.

legarcon

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i agree there´s nothing else gai can do to top off what he already did, he already showed his best and that´s where it should have ended

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of people should have died in this war. Death is the single most powerful tool that a writer has, yet Kishi mocks death and abuses it's significance in a story.

Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of people should have died in this war. Death is the single most powerful tool that a writer has, yet Kishi mocks death and abuses it's significance in a story.
I agree^^^ Gai should have died there... And Kishi should way more have centric characters deaths in the war... Only Neji died from the centric/main ones.... (There were times that I thought that nobody would die or not feel anxious for other centric characters...) Even now with the last chapter 700 Kishi will ruin in a sense what will happen in the movie... Maybe no death again to the centric characters...