Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Proof is all in here,
You must be registered for see images

Gaara puts his hand on the ground,the same time kakashi activates his kamui,yet the wall gets erected first,before the kamui warp point begins. Notice the look of surprise on maddy(the exlamation over his head) at the wall,then the kamui warp appears next panel.

So much for the unbeatable Kamui. Didnt Guy in under 5 gates best it?xd

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder where Gaara was this chapter. He is supposed to have the ultimate defense, yet he did nothing to back up Kakashi/Obito when even an armless Minato tried his best Lol. Is he that lazy? Gaara's ultimate defense my ass xD

OT: Yup, let's ignore Gaara started accumulating the sand first

Sefirosu Masamune

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dumb thread. Gaara put his hands on the ground before kakashi activates kamui.. The kunai for the flying thuder god was the only thing active at the same time as kakashi using the jutsu. this alone disproves this thread. and im sure Kamui is faster anyone. Kakashi warping a susanoo arrow is a good example of a kamui that was faster than that attack used by gaara

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Proof is all in here,
You must be registered for see images

Gaara puts his hand on the ground,the same time kakashi activates his kamui,yet the wall gets erected first,before the kamui warp point begins. Notice the look of surprise on maddy(the exlamation over his head) at the wall,then the kamui warp appears next panel.

So much for the unbeatable Kamui. Didnt Guy in under 5 gates best it?xd

no it was base gai who obito couldnt kamui but i think the exclamation was because madara has sm sensing and he sensed minato using ftg just as he did tobirama but i could be wrong and u could be right or vice versa but i do knw this is something that can be proven right or wrong...

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dumb thread. Gaara put his hands on the ground before kakashi activates kamui.. The kunai for the flying thuder god was the only thing active at the same time as kakashi using the jutsu. this alone disproves this thread. and im sure Kamui is faster anyone. Kakashi warping a susanoo arrow is a good example of a kamui that was faster than that attack used by gaara
the speed of sand and kamui cant be determined because we've seen gaar ablock nigh instant jutsu like amaterasu i mention amaterasu being blocked because u said u mentioned kakashi blocking an susano arrow, both arrow and amaterasu are at the top of fastest ninjutsu, so im sure gaara's sand can block susano arrow, his sand has only been bested by speed when shinobi who are extremely fast change angles to were the snd cant react, im not saying the sand is faster i just think your way of explaining why kamui is fasrter wasnt good enough because gaara's sand can block a susano arrow as well

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when Garaa s sand can catch a teleporting object the size of Gedo Mazo s arm then we can have a debate
u said that wrong because gaara can catch and restrain something the size of gedo mazo, we have seen gaara use large scale sand jutsu, he has the largest scale jutsu second to only hashirama in size wise or 3rd if we include kisame but thats another debate but anyway that why i said u have to explain yourself better because that wasnt the correct response to the op

genii96

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its faster than ftg as well.
nope.

I wonder where Gaara was this chapter. He is supposed to have the ultimate defense, yet he did nothing to back up Kakashi/Obito when even an armless Minato tried his best Lol. Is he that lazy? Gaara's ultimate defense my ass xD

OT: Yup, let's ignore Gaara started accumulating the sand first
fapping will get you nowhere,ehat accumulating have to do with it?,the sand wasnt raised already when kakashi activated kamui,his hands were on the floor,so u got no point mate.

He had it prepared.
and that helps how?

gaara put his hands on the ground and kakashi activates kamui,difference couldnt have been more than a sec,yet the sand wall got so big and kamui hadnt even begun. Yea warping something at your eyeball is great:rolleyes:

You right Genii. Gaara > Kakashi
why yes,sasuke stomps him tooxd.

He had it prepared.
yea...:|

The sand was on the ground he just raised it
the entire place was rocky,so the sand came from underneath,and he raised it faster than kaakshi's kamui could make a warp point:)

The Kumai Comity is on there way Genii hold your ground lmao
oh yea!,got triple flame jackets on,xd

when Garaa s sand can catch a teleporting object the size of Gedo Mazo s arm then we can have a debate
incorrect old chap,he aimed for the head,missed it and got the arm cuz the mazo is so damn big.

no it was base gai who obito couldnt kamui but i think the exclamation was because madara has sm sensing and he sensed minato using ftg just as he did tobirama but i could be wrong and u could be right or vice versa but i do knw this is something that can be proven right or wrong...
yea no probs,however ftg is instant,so there is actually no time to sense until after he had arrived,madara's body movement upon noticing minato also shows it,that exclamation was most likely for the sand wall.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ehat accumulating have to do with it?,the sand wasnt raised already when kakashi activated kamui,his hands were on the floor,so u got no point mate.
Gaara started first. The time Kakashi started his kamui at the second place, the wall of sand was raising, it's that simple
You should follow this advice of yours
fapping will get you nowhere

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nope.

fapping will get you nowhere,ehat accumulating have to do with it?,the sand wasnt raised already when kakashi activated kamui,his hands were on the floor,so u got no point mate.

and that helps how?

gaara put his hands on the ground and kakashi activates kamui,difference couldnt have been more than a sec,yet the sand wall got so big and kamui hadnt even begun. Yea warping something at your eyeball is great:rolleyes:

why yes,sasuke stomps him tooxd.

yea...:|

the entire place was rocky,so the sand came from underneath,and he raised it faster than kaakshi's kamui could make a warp point:)

oh yea!,got triple flame jackets on,xd

incorrect old chap,he aimed for the head,missed it and got the arm cuz the mazo is so damn big.

yea no probs,however ftg is instant,so there is actually no time to sense until after he had arrived,madara's body movement upon noticing minato also shows it,that exclamation was most likely for the sand wall.
why did u say however ftg is instant like thats not known??? also, we both are fishing for facts in this we both assume the exclamation was for one reason or another like i said we absolutely will never know for sure so for now all we can do is assume...

also kamui doesnt warp things at the eye ball it can warp anywhere that object is...also i think the whole kamui vs sand shit cant be proven with the scan u have shown because we saw the drawing of the sand wall first but that doesnt mean it was since kamui fixates on its target first and then warps and the process of warping isnt fast and when the picture of the sand wall was shown we couldnt see obito who was behind that wall so we dnt knw if kakashi kamui actually was taking effect at the same time as the sand because we couldnt see it also it was shown that obito cancelled kakashi's kamui with his own and that could have been a process which is why it looked like gaara's sand was faster, also it is known we dnt knw the actually time between these event that occur in the manga so it is possible that all the pictures shown happened simultaneously...

genii96

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara started first. The time Kakashi started his kamui at the second place, the wall of sand was raising, it's that simple
You should follow this advice of yours
nope,gaara put his hands on the ground,then kakashi activated kamui,the panel clearly showed kakashi activating his kamui before the wall started,and one panel after gaara's hands were on the ground,so actually if the sand could get that big before the warping started,then yea,it's faster,it's that simple.

why did u say however ftg is instant like thats not known??? also, we both are fishing for facts in this we both assume the exclamation was for one reason or another like i said we absolutely will never know for sure so for now all we can do is assume...

also kamui doesnt warp things at the eye ball it can warp anywhere that object is...also i think the whole kamui vs sand shit cant be proven with the scan u have shown because we saw the drawing of the sand wall first but that doesnt mean it was since kamui fixates on its target first and then warps and the process of warping isnt fast and when the picture of the sand wall was shown we couldnt see obito who was behind that wall so we dnt knw if kakashi kamui actually was taking effect at the same time as the sand because we couldnt see it also it was shown that obito cancelled kakashi's kamui with his own and that could have been a process which is why it looked like gaara's sand was faster, also it is known we dnt knw the actually time between these event that occur in the manga so it is possible that all the pictures shown happened simultaneously...
what i mean is this,since it is instant,then you cant sense when he is doing it,but rather you can sense him after he has done it,juubito couldnt sense tobirama's ftg,but could react to it after it had bee used,same with madara and tobirama,he was caught off guard by the ftg,the same madara sensed hashirama several kilometres away. So sensing minato during ftg is not possible.

I know kamui can waro at the objetc,i meant the arrows were at his eyeball or at least very close to it,so he barely needed to evem focus on those. Actually obito is present there,you can clearly see his black half at the other side of the wall,his white side seems to be blury as it is the same coulour as the ground.

If kakashi's kamui was before gaara's sand it would have come above it,not below. Obito was walking towards madara,madara was expectig him,then a sand wall suddenly comes up,it's not hard to see who the exclamation is for