Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If gaara goes into spherical mode and uses the third eye to watch the battle; he has a chance of winning, but if shisui notices the eye and genjutsu'es it, gaara is done for as his mind is connected to that eye and he get's demolished inside out.

Gaara can level the whole ground some kilometres away like he leveled the meteor and the entire sand of his village. It depends on the factor whether shisui can outrun the sand chase of a radius of several kilometers as we saw in War arc, but with his Shunshin he has a chance of out-running it. So all in all, Shisui wins, though if he doesn't realize the eye, gaara wins with shukaku seal imbued in the sand of the entire plain and pyramid sealing away shisui.
Shisui do not have the jutsu to overpower gaara's steel like sand or his dome; but if the part in the itachi shinden is not filler; it's said he beat itachi half of the times in thier taijutsu fights though he he had the MS(I dont know whether he used it), so since itachi has a taijutsu greater than might gai as gai admitted inferiority towards him with a 3t which means the last time guy so itachi was maximum 13 years old; meaning 13 year old itachi has 8th gate above level taijutsu; so kid itachi would be minimum 6th gate level taijutsu, and gaara was capable of being overcome with 5th gate level lee taijutsu; which is inferior to guy; so with a sixth gate level taijutsu at minimum, shisui could obliterate gaara's sand defense and catch him inside it and use KA directly or speed blitz him and beat him with grappling and martial arts techniques.

Nerosmoke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The eye is made of sand and I don't know what Koto does to sand armor.

Koto does not need eye contact, that is why it is so specal over Itachi's genjutsu if anyone wonders.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Databook says it needs an opponent in it's range of vision. Which means it must see the body at least. It doesn't need eye contact though.
Itachi's illusion don't need eye contact, hence why epheremal and dusk crow genjutsu are considered non-eye contact genjutsu.

Nerosmoke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Databook says it needs an opponent in it's range of vision. Which means it must see the body at least. It doesn't need eye contact though.
Itachi's illusion don't need eye contact, hence why epheremal and dusk crow genjutsu are considered non-eye contact genjutsu.
I was mostly meaning tsukuyomi vs kotoamatsukami.

Itachi also has finger genjutsu and izanami. that don't use eye contact.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But most of the time, unlike that summit arc, danzo removed his bandage to use Kotoamatsukami on Tobi in Sasuke's fight and itachi was caught by looking towards naruto so I think it requires some sort of visual contact, even if it's just body contact; to initiate KA considering the fact that Danzo's bandages had holes or openings in it, he must have seen through them even if slightly. So I think gaara's sand would be effective considering the fact that it has chakra and physical energy or life-force in it, considering it contains his mother's will. So the physical energy could most probably block out the penetrative vision of the sharingan or MS. Like tobi's mask cannot be seen through because it is made from hashi cells. But KA has the chance of catching the third eye and in turn manipulating gaara who is connected with the eye, and not only that, shisui has various other illusions which made danzo use izanagi in the itachi novel(dunno if that's canon). Shisui's taijutsu would be around 6th gate lee level in the least, enabling him to break out through the sand considering he equalized in taijutsu fights with itachi in his young age, who was considered above eighth gate level by guy who admitted inferiority to him when he returned to konoha and the last time itachi was seen in konoha was 13 year old so 13 year old itachi had above eighth gate taijutsu so shisui probably breaks through the sand armour. Gaara levelling the field and using the hardest minerals from the ground to make a hardest pyramid and sealing it with shukaku sealing jutsu could give him the win, but I wonder if he could do it in time, seeing shisui has the speed of a teleporter with shunshin jutsu because he was called Shisui the teleporter.