Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
The fandom states sasori is stronger then deidara yet sakura beat him. Does that make her stronger then gaara by following the scaling or am i just taking your nonsense too seriously??
Anyways, Setting is forest of death. Anime versions and kazekage rescue arc versions
Sakura has no gear and gaara just has his gourd of sand.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Strange theory but I believe Sakura could actually punch a lot of the sand away. Now how long that would last, not sure. She wears out and it’s apparent and Gaara’s techs are effortless so in the long run I say Gaara but it would be close, giving hear the seal and Katsuyu. Gaara has extremely big, powerful techs tho that would just inevitably swallow her. It’s a bad matchup.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
The fandom states sasori is stronger then deidara yet sakura beat him. Does that make her stronger then gaara by following the scaling or am i just taking your nonsense too seriously??
Anyways, Setting is forest of death. Anime versions and kazekage rescue arc versions
Sakura has no gear and gaara just has his gourd of sand.
Pray tell, would you argue that Iruka is stronger than the army of Ten Tails mini-monsters because at the end, he was alive and they were not?