lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do u underrate pain so hard... hes a rinnegan user and + 6 paths... there is no way gaara would win this
Not at all underating Pain. I think Pain would win. I do however think Gaara would give him a solid run for his money.

gara coudent even beat deidara how could he beat pain
Gaara vs Deidara was a different story. Gaara is much better than then. He also doesn't have a village beneath him to protect.

deidara > gaara

pain >>>>>>>> deidara

so,..the answer is obvious =]
I do not think that Gaara is weaken than Deidara especially not now.

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't get me wrong people. I don't think Gaara would win this. I do however think that Gaara would be one of the strongest candidates for fighting Pain.

Gaara has long distance attacks and can fly out of reach of Pain.
He can manipulate the battle-field to stop the repel and attract tech's.
As far as Summons go, who ever said Gaara could not handle summons?
Gaara does not use tech's like Rasengan which either hit or miss. He uses techniques which is they do not hit right away can be used later. He controls the environment around him.
Gaara also would not need to worry about missile attacks as he has an auto-defence.

I just thought it would be an interesting fight. One I would like to see.

KAGE RYUU

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
gara would get owned harder then naruto vs udon (konohamarus partner)

1st gara lost to deidara and everyone knows how hard pain would rock deidara
2nd yahiko pain ( i think deva path cant think right now) would solo gara then there is five more path including the one that absorbs jutsu so all garas sand say bye bye

3rd and most importan even iffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff gara could manage to pull of a 1 vs a million victory against the six paths he has no way to find nagato afterwards so he jus loads up sumore bodies and comes back and kills him

gara has zero chance (also i like gara but no)

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, the one protecting against ninjutsu wouldn't do much. Because he can absorb the chakra in the sand, but probably not the sand itself. So he can probably get one or two of the Paths, especially the summoning one, and the summonings, bury them under. He has decent defense. He will be pressed, and hurt. But he could give a damn good fight. I don't see how he would defeat the gravity one. But everyone else, why not? Pain with high difficulty.

KAGE RYUU

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, the one protecting against ninjutsu wouldn't do much. Because he can absorb the chakra in the sand, but probably not the sand itself. So he can probably get one or two of the Paths, especially the summoning one, and the summonings, bury them under. He has decent defense. He will be pressed, and hurt. But he could give a damn good fight. I don't see how he would defeat the gravity one. But everyone else, why not? Pain with high difficulty.
seriously did u jus say that man if there is no chakra there is no sand jutsu so if buddy absorbs all the chakra then the sand will jus fall in place and also same with his ultimate difense if whatever path it is walks up and touchs the sand it would jus fall then what will gara do

Volcanikage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Garra can win Garra is show to be smart and well once he notice the one controling everyone he can win easy remember once he makes the field sand Nagato real body is close enough

Summoner path= none of them see strong enough maybe the worm looking one if it can travel underground

Mechanic path= weak agains garra

the one that absords= he cant absord 360 so sand coffin will crush him i dont think he can absord that much sand still

only one is see that can be trouble is deva path and his tensei but chibaku tensei i think garra can escape it by making the sand hold in in the ground and other by doing the same thing

PAIN is not really that strong many of the akatsuki member could be him too he was only fear because of the rinnegan

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Garra can win Garra is show to be smart and well once he notice the one controling everyone he can win easy remember once he makes the field sand Nagato real body is close enough

Summoner path= none of them see strong enough maybe the worm looking one if it can travel underground
The Animal Path can summon various animals without limit.

Dogs that multiply upon impact, birds that can launch attacks from the sky, crabs that can propel mass amounts of water, chameleon that grants Pain the power of invisibility...

Gaara cannot stand against them all at once.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Mechanic path= weak agains garra
What evidence do you have that Pain's Asura Path is "weak" against Gaara?
What does "weak" even mean in this case?

You have no support or reason whatsoever.

the one that absords= he cant absord 360 so sand coffin will crush him i dont think he can absord that much sand still
Pain's Preta Path can absorb any form of chakra-based attack. The only possible argument you have against Gaara here is that it could, in theory, absorb the chakra embedded within Gaara's sand.

But, you didn't even have the sense to bring that up.

You have no proof that it can't absorb from all points around him.

He's absorbed a Gargantuan Rasengan from SM Jiraiya, the Goemon from SM Jiraiya, and a full powered Rasenshuriken from SM Naruto.

As far as I'm concerned, he has nearly no limit to what he can absorb.

only one is see that can be trouble is deva path and his tensei but chibaku tensei i think garra can escape it by making the sand hold in in the ground and other by doing the same thing
What does that even mean?

Deva Path's Chibaku Tensei was able to hold the Kyuubi. Do you realize that? Even the Kyuubi was struggling to get free of the Chibaku Tensei. Are you trying to tell me you think Gaara can overpower what the Kyuubi couldn't?

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

PAIN is not really that strong many of the akatsuki member could beat him too he was only fear because of the rinnegan
This seals the deal. You know absolutely nothing of Pain's powers.

Last edited:

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so to NLee: The Kyuubi escaped, without much trouble. 8-tails broke free. I think Gaara would be able to avoid capture maybe not escape though.

I think that Gaara would quickly figure out that Pain can absorb his chakra but again, Gaara has a huge chakra reserve so can afford to lose a bit in trial.

I don't think it's fair to say Gaara would get owned at all. He is a Kage and Pain is not far above Kage level. What I will say is that Gaara has fought and been the major player in beating Muu(half),2nd Mizukage, 4th Kazekage, and has protected countless ninja in the war and is now taking on Madara. This is all on his own Chakra reserve, he may have gotten low on chakra but he's being given it back.
Let's wait n see how Gaara holds up against Madara and then make some more educated decisions. So far,I say Gaara has been the most trouble for Madara.