Devauzamaki

Veteran
Kin
50💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara can solo anybody inside Kaguyas dessert dimension. On second thought which one is dessert? Dessert or desert? I’m guessibg since I got a cactus emoji for the latter that’s the correct one

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke takes it, he’s got a comparable defense, better offense, and a clear advantage in cqc. If their both at their kage summit arc states though, gaara could try to wait it out till sasuke weakens, but I don’t see gaaras sand tanking susanoo arrows or anything like that

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara can solo anybody inside Kaguyas dessert dimension. On second thought which one is dessert? Dessert or desert? I’m guessibg since I got a cactus emoji for the latter that’s the correct one
Desert is the geographical term, dessert is the delicious shit you plan on ordering but never do cause you got full off everything else

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Intel & Location?

Wrong section btw and you could just use the search feature in the right section to read on the many Gaara vs MS Sasuke threads.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Sauske loses
Gaara sands block amateratsu with no difficulty what so ever
We have seen where sand can get a holder outside of amateratsu and we have seen gaara defenses be pretty strong. and his ninjutsu isn't a joke. I would honestly say Gaara High dif

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21717219" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21717219">TheMask said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> when? </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Chunnin exams</div>

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21717242" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21717242">TheMask said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Yeah we saw that Sasuke lost miserably. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>:kk:...</div>

TheMask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Intel & Location?

Wrong section btw and you could just use the search feature in the right section to read on the many Gaara vs MS Sasuke threads.

This is the only thread I got on searching.
AlsoI am quite sure I said as they were in 5 kage summit. So you could say the same place/same intel perhaps?