Gaara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looking to have this img made into a decent signature. Something similar to what I have now, but with this image. Would like the name "Gaara" in there as well. Will reward the best signature with 1month premium. Try and darken the colors to match my Avatar as well.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Gaara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you want it like this one? same size or you want something specific?

No, don't change my Shishou banner, that was made by Khalil and doesn't need changed as such.

SasukeUchiha143 said:
Hi!! With your request must the sig be one of those thin banners or a real sig^,^
Hey...Don't PM me if your PM is too full for me to reply and your VM is turned off...

Guys I want a sig like Vex and Rexii(look at theirs for reference) use. Mine used to look like this:

So i want it similar, but with the new picture, and with your style. Like I said, it's worth premium if I like it and plan to use it, so lets try our hardest.

Last edited:

Aoihime

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, don't change my Shishou banner, that was made by Khalil and doesn't need changed as such.

Hey...Don't PM me if your PM is too full for me to reply and your VM is turned off...

Guys I want a sig like Vex and Rexii(look at theirs for reference) use. Mine used to look like this:

So i want it similar, but with the new picture, and with your style. Like I said, it's worth premium if I like it and plan to use it, so lets try our hardest.
Sorry I forgot my pms were full >.>

Well I already gave making the sig a bash. I wasn't sure if you wanted a banner or a proper sig so I made both

But if you don't like it I can try again in more of the style you just posted ^~^

Gaara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry I forgot my pms were full >.>

Well I already gave making the sig a bash. I wasn't sure if you wanted a banner or a proper sig so I made both

But if you don't like it I can try again in more of the style you just posted ^~^
Both are very nice, don't get me wrong. Just not the style I was hoping for. I changed sigs after I made the initial post so that kinda confused people. my mistake.

Gaara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you want an air sig ?
Tell me exactly how you want it and i will make you one ...
Yes Air-sig. Ive provided a few examples of them, and the picture to work with. It's up to you guys to be create something masterful. Put your heart and soul into, it's worth premium :D

Status
Not open for further replies.