0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Idk about you guys but I liked Gaara when he was younger
he was so affected by his past I think no one can change that easily
How could you not try to kill everybody when you know that they want to get rid of you?
How can someone live his life not knowing what is love?!
It's like Naruto said people entered his life before it was too late, they saved him from himself. but Gaara had no one and I see it was supposed to be impossible for him to change after seeing that Naruto would go too far for the people who are important to him. No one is important to Gaara and no one cares about him it's the opposite everybody fears him just like Naruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk about you guys but I liked Gaara when he was younger
he was so affected by his past I think no one can change that easily
How could you not try to kill everybody when you know that they want to get rid of you?
How can someone live his life not knowing what is love?!
It's like Naruto said people entered his life before it was too late, they saved him from himself. but Gaara had no one and I see it was supposed to be impossible for him to change after seeing that Naruto would go too far for the people who are important to him. No one is important to Gaara and no one cares about him it's the opposite everybody fears him just like Naruto
lol that doesnt answer my question :/

cbchick

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kazikage because he seems more relaxed and i like him more now. when he was younger, he was crazy and only focused on killing people. he's changed in a big way and i feel that he focuses on more things now and wants to protect his village and Naruto :]