Gaara (Kage Summit) vs MS Sasuke (Danzo fight)

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Gaara's defence blocked 5 susano sords at the same time, madara needed a 5th to get trough his defence. Also, Gaara's sand canonically blocked Enton.

IMO Gaara wins high diff since his defence would last longer than Sasuke's susano. But i'm not aware of MS Sasuke's abilities since i don't remember them.

Chaosmark101

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Tough one imo. I know gaara's sand armour protects him from being one shot by Amaterasu. But the only thing I'm unsure of here is if his ultimate defense is quick enough to block Susanoo Arrow.

Thus I'm giving this match to Sasuke.
I felt he was >= to Gaara anyways when they ran into each other at the gokage summit anyways.

Stxluciferr

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Is this just giving him all of his feats up to the Kage Summit? Or it's Gaara in the same condition as he was in the Kage Summit? Big difference. The former, I'd probably give it to Sasuke. The latter wins with medium difficulty.
It was giving him all feats prior to and during the Kage summit but I'll make a second scenario for early War Arc Gaara

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well he is fighting in an environment where he cant really grind up more sand thats why,
Diedara VS Sasuke?

They fought on normal land, but were surrounded by trees. Part 1 Gaara fought Kimimaro in a grassy plain and still created sand tsunamis. Pretty sure whether its a forest, a desert, valley, etc there are minerals in the ground that can be crushed and made into sand he can use.

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Diedara VS Sasuke?

They fought on normal land, but were surrounded by trees. Part 1 Gaara fought Kimimaro in a grassy plain and still created sand tsunamis. Pretty sure whether its a forest, a desert, valley, etc there are minerals in the ground that can be crushed and made into sand he can use.
My bad I thought the location was the kage summit
That's why I said that

Raykyryn

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hebi Sasuke can take on Gaara way easier than MS Sasuke due to his ability to fly ,rendering useless Gaara's ability to lift himself up with sand so Gaara can't keep his distance. Chidori spear/katana cuts thru all his defense, chidori senbon counters sand rendam, genjustu shits on his 3rd eye so Gaara would eventually lose.
On the other way, Gaara has counters to all of the attacks that MS grants Sasuke and he can keep his distance from his susanoo by lifting himself up with sand and even has the possibility of outlasting Sasuke.

Edit: I forgot MS Sasuke can summon hawks so he could beat Gaara as well.

Last edited:

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Gaara's defence blocked 5 susano sords at the same time, madara needed a 5th to get trough his defence. Also, Gaara's sand canonically blocked Enton.

IMO Gaara wins high diff since his defence would last longer than Sasuke's susano. But i'm not aware of MS Sasuke's abilities since i don't remember them.
Those Susanoo's was waterdown version of real standing Susanoo's. Mei tanked a punch from one of them without any real damaged while Danzo was crushed by a Susanoo fist. Also later we see a standing Susanoo tear through Gaara's pyramid with little difficulty.

OT- Sasuke wrecks.

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
War Arc Gaara wins,

-Amaterasu is countered like in canon [ ] or an eggshell of sound protects him from Amaterasu on all sides while he uses Third Eye. Sand clones can also be used as feints for Amaterasu.

-Genjutsu is rendered useless as long as Gaara surrounds himself with sand and uses sensor sand to detect Sasuke instead. Gaara's Third Eye might counter genjutsu as well since it's not direct eye to eye contact.

-Sasuke's hawk won't be any faster than Deidara's bird, in which case Gaara's gourd sand and crushes a wing so it can't fly.

-If Sasuke hides in Susanoo, Gaara can turn the location into a desert [ ] then use the sand at Sasuke's feet in order to then catch him in a sand coffin, large enough to where Sasuke can't break out with Chidori Nagashi, and crush him.

-Sasuke can't spam fireballs into the air since Gaara can block the atmosphere [ ] and if he uses Amaterasu on the surrounding desert to release heat into the sky Gaara can bury the fire deep belowground. So he isn't getting a chance to set up Kirin.