UltraPain

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many times stronger do you think Gaara is in a desert versus other terrains?

* This is Gaara on his own without Shukaku btw

UltraPain

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara is at least thrice as much of a threat fighting in the desert.
That sounds about right

Pretty much useless in the snow or swamp but any place with dry ground he isn't to much weaker from when in the desert.
That'd actually be an interesting fight to see. I wonder how we would compensate for such a disadvantage.

Sonnelion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That sounds about right

That'd actually be an interesting fight to see. I wonder how we would compensate for such a disadvantage.
If i had to guess at the battle he would be even more defensive only being able to use the sand in hid gourd. So i would say he would resort to using hand to hand combat while having the sand armor and defense make up for the lack of experience. Now if it rains to then it's speed drops dramatically as does it's power meaning Gaara is dead meat without backup.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara cannot be beaten by anyone in the desert bar PS users, and Rikudou family.

OP:

We can't measure how strong Gaara is with a full desert at his disposal, because it's too big of an increase in power.
Nope. Anyone on the level of Killer B and above would solo him still.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ugh....fine. But don't expect a quick response. Full fledged versus discussions usually involve writing entire essays in response.

Gaara and Killer B in the desert of Lightning.
If you're not up for wallies then just decline lmao.

3 post max if you're 100.