Gaara after shukaku gone

kikyou21

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know that gaara can still use his jutsus and do the sand manipulation after the shukaku gone, but what i've been wondering is "can he use the Ultimately Hard Absolute Attack like Shield of Shukaku or the Wind style ?"

I appreciate all your helps :)

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He probably doesn't need those attacks and jutsus anyway. He is just as strong if not stronger now that he's no longer a jinchuriki. His sand attacks are not based off of the 1 tails strength now, it's based on his mothers love

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know that gaara can still use his jutsus and do the sand manipulation after the shukaku gone, but what i've been wondering is "can he use the Ultimately Hard Absolute Attack like Shield of Shukaku or the Wind style ?"

I appreciate all your helps :)
That's actually a good point.

We know Gaara's retained his sand abilities, but since his extraction we haven't seen any technique that's Shukaku related

But technically, his abilities are pretty much just his imagination. He can do anything he can think of with the sand. The Ultimate Absolute Defense: Shield of Shukaku (for example) is just his sand mixed with other extremely hard minerals from the Earth. It has nothing to do with the Shukaku itself. He could still do it in theory except it won't have to be an image of the Shukaku anymore. Maybe something more generic.

In recent chapters, his sand abilities seem to emphasize more of his mother's love now rather than the Shukaku.

As far as Wind techniques, we've only ever seen Gaara use Wind techniques when he was in his Shukaku state. Never has he once used it himself. In theory I suppose you could say he has it, but we can't know for sure. Personally I'm inclined to say he doesn't. It was the Shukaku, not him.

kikyou21

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's actually a good point.

We know Gaara's retained his sand abilities, but since his extraction we haven't seen any technique that's Shukaku related

But technically, his abilities are pretty much just his imagination. He can do anything he can think of with the sand. The Ultimate Absolute Defense: Shield of Shukaku (for example) is just his sand mixed with other extremely hard minerals from the Earth. It has nothing to do with the Shukaku itself. He could still do it in theory except it won't have to be an image of the Shukaku anymore. Maybe something more generic.

In recent chapters, his sand abilities seem to emphasize more of his mother's love now rather than the Shukaku.

As far as Wind techniques, we've only ever seen Gaara use Wind techniques when he was in his Shukaku state. Never has he once used it himself. In theory I suppose you could say he has it, but we can't know for sure. Personally I'm inclined to say he doesn't. It was the Shukaku, not him.
Thanks, that really makes sense :)