Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We've not seen enough out of Jack to determine this, but I'm guessing Luffy'll have other gear 4 techniques we've not seen but I don't believe king Kong gun'd overpower Jack.

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who is jack
Dat sig :Sparks:

OT: Seeing as we currently got no feats from Jack on how strong he is we can just assume and even then I think it depends whether he is the first mate or second, if he actually is the first mate then he should pull the win against G4 Luffy but if he is second then for me its a toss up because I currently think that G4 Luffy its a toss up against the likes of Jozu and Lucky Roo.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You see this is very interesting, G4 was already >Doflamingo but it was just the time limit that caused him to not be able to finish the job. Most of us are starting to agree that Jack may be stronger than Doflamingo, which would put G4 and Jack pretty much equals in terms of power, except unlike G4 he can fight at that level for as long as he wants.

I give Jack the win over G4 for now, but if Jack is indeed going to be the Villain this arc I expect G4s time limit to be completely non existent like G2 and G3s drawbacks. Jack can fight for at least five days after all, if Luffy is to win he's going to need to fight Jack with G4 and its going to need a big stamina improvement.

Reactions: Magi

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lml you know nothing of how strong they are since the fight happened off-panel. Also Jack had his own army too, didn't he?
But ace fought 1 person, same goes for jinbei, jack fought 2 dukes (most probably stronger than both ace and jinbei) and the other minks, plusblater he was the only one who was still fighting.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But ace fought 1 person, same goes for jinbei, jack fought 2 dukes
He didn't fight them together
(most probably stronger than both ace and jinbei)
Yes which is why he used gas
and the other minks, plusblater he was the only one who was still fighting.

Wrong, jack kept bringing more soldiers and the minks were able to surpass most of them but not jack himself. That doesn;t mean that he was the only one standing

Otherwise they wouldn't be standing here around him :lol

Reactions: MadaraReturns

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He didn't fight them together

Yes which is why he used gas

Wrong, jack kept bringing more soldiers and the minks were able to surpass most of them but not jack himself. That doesn;t mean that he was the only one standing

Otherwise they wouldn't be standing here around him :lol
Alwys pointing obvious things, that's what i meant, even with those men he kept fighting the dukes constantly (1 at a time) and they were resting, jinbei fought a person who was getting weaker every day and for ace goes the same, i find it funny how you take every sentence too literally and always point obvious things that don't prove you right bro...

Reactions: Venomous Cobra

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a chance........equal in strength at max.
They are no way equal in strength.

Luffy with one punch split a city in half (after overcoming Doffy's strongest Attack and Defense), Jack hasn't shown feat anywhere close to that. Luffy as of now has strength feats superior to Jack.

You must be registered for see images