Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Through vigorous and constant training, the monks where able to achieve summoning a thousand armed angelic spirit form, through the means of special chakra. Which the technique can be used to attack and / or defend. As long as this technique is active no other self powering technique is usable.

Questions:
- Is this Technique destroyable? Or lasts until decactivation.
- I can use other jutsu within the same turn as i use the mode to attack?(only exception is it cannot be within the same time frame?)
- Since Sage Transformation is my KG is it considered a self powering Tech or i can have it active and then activate Hermit Mode?
(I only ask because the listed restrictions were modes and learned non bloodline techniques. Or is this particular KG is still an enhancement)

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Nothing in the technique gives it the ability to regenerate or be indestructible, so yeah it can be destroyed by stronger attacks. Yeah you can use other techniques in the same turn. Do you mean SG in general or the specific transformation techniques? If the former, you're safe, if the latter it would depend on the amount of boons you gain from it. So would depend if it counts as a state or mode based on the benefits, which iirc would count as a state at the very least.

( Raigō: Senjusatsu ) - Welcoming Approach: Thousand-Armed Murder
Type: Mode
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 - 50 ( -10 per turn )
Damage: 80 ( 100 for Multi fist )
Description: This is the ultimate technique of the Fire Temple that is taught only to its ninja monks, and requires the special Gift of the Hermit Group chakra. The technique is activated when the user takes a specific stance with their left hand making a half-ram and then extending their right hand down with his palm parallel to the ground. Once the stance is taken, the spirit of the Thousand-Armed Kannon is summoned to defend the user, or attack their enemies. The spirit is normally calm, angelic and looks peaceful. However, whenever when the Forbidden ranked version is used, the spirit turns red and transforms into a demonic-looking creature. The spirit grants the user a x3 speed boost and can attack the user's target with its 1000 spirit fists, dealing 100 damage at once or using each limb individually to deal single attacks of S rank strength. This spirit can defend the user from virtually any S ranked and below attack and its offensive abilities are enormous. If used for melee attacks, each of its punches or kicks is equivalent to an S-Rank attack and have enormous reach, spanning up to Long range. Should the Forbidden ranked version be used, then this defense is increased to Forbidden rank and its attacking power becomes significantly increased to deal greater than Forbidden ranked power.
Note: Can only be used collectively 4 times per battle with the Forbiddene ranked version only being usable once. Should it be used, then only two other usages of this technique can be done.
Note: Should the user use the multiple fists to attack, he cannot attack in the same timeframe or at the same time.
Note: Each use lasts up to 6 turns and requires equal time before it can be reused. After ending, the user is unable to use S rank and above techniques for the next turn.

Reactions: Smirk