You must be registered for see images

"I wouldn't tell someone to do something I couldn't do myself."

Basic Information:

Name: Naoto Fuyumine
Nickname: Blade Maiden

Clan: None

Looks:

Naoto is a very skilled fighter, she has short black hair with a pale completion. She loves to wear short dresses with high-top boots, it makes it easier for her to move around and travel faster. She is 5'5", and 100 pounds making her a very small individual but she sure packs a punch. She has a long black blade that is almost as long as her with
Amegakure's clan symbol on it​
. Naoto has a x shaped scar on her chest from her parents murder as a child. Her eyes are as black as night, she developed a cold-blank stare after killing so much.

Personality:

Naoto can be a very nice individual when in a calm situation. When she fights she becomes cold as night and as deadly as a shark. When she is in battle there's nothing that can stop her, she becomes evil. She taunts her opponents during battle with a laugh or slight gesture. The sight of blood drives her mad and psycho.
She enjoys torture or seeing her enemies suffer and even takes pride in it if it's because of her own doing. She would much rather watch her opponent suffer and die rather than put them out of their misery.

Village Information:

Village of Birth:​

Village of Alliance:​
&​

Ranks/Chakra Information:

Ninja Rank:​
S-Class

Specialty:​
N/A

Elements:

Ninjutsu [Basic] | Kenjutsu [In Progress/Varies]

Background Information / History

I was born in Amegakure, and was raised in Amegakure. My parents were killed in front of me at the age of four by a masked murder. Before he left me put an 'x' shaped incision on my chest as a reminder of what he has done that day. After that my grandmother raised me till the age of 14. Before she died she gave me the sword her father gave to her before he died. I trained everyday after that becoming the fantastic-sword fighter I am today.

Other:

Theme Songs/Background:

[video=youtube;X1Jf_slWj_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Jf_slWj_Y[/video]

Wins: None
Lost: None
Draw:None

~Approved~
Don't put techniques in you haven't trained in. That should be obvious. Other than that, everything seems to check. Welcome to the RP

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: -Akuma-

Hunty

Veteran
Kin
907💸
Kumi
2,293💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks guys, I didn't think I would join either. I just feel if I participate in every-single thing NB has to offer it would be a better experience.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have to use the whole template, otherwise Cali may decline just based on not using the other half of the template, you're missing the "other" section and everything below that.

Reactions: Hunty