Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will be using Tobirama... This should be interesting, lol

Tobirama walks to the training ground; a plain field with a slight breeze that swayed the grass to and fro. He looks at the piece of paper he received earlier this morning, and looks at the student, an Uchiha. A lowly Uchiha trained by a Senju... It was only right, since Senju's were always superior. "I assume your name is Itatchi? And if so, i also assume you haven't gathered any prior training for this subject... Good, good." He questioned, while crumpling the paper and throwing it aside. With his right hand, he grabs a scroll, rolls it out, and nonchalantly tosses it to the student. "This scroll contains questions that i'd like you to personally answer before we commence with the actual training. Some don't have anything to do with the lightning element, but is still important to know, especially for those starting out. Take your time answering them, detail is what i look for." Tobirama stood, arms crossed and with a threatening expression. He waits patiently for the student's reply.

1) What is a ninja, in your own words?

2) In your own words, explain what is chakra, and who in Narutoverse has chakra.

3) Explain in your own words the basic concept of the three basic ninja skills. (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu)

4) Which core elements make up the elemental pallet of Narutoverse?

5) What is a Kekkei Genkai?

6) What do hand seals do?

7) Explain in your own words how size, form, mass and characteristics matter just as much as rank and strength when two techniques are used in opposition.

8) What is Nature manipulation, and shape manipulation?

Don't C & P from another training. U_U

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why should i ? :(

What is Ninja ?: Well personally i think ninja is the person who is doing most of the job in ninja sistem. Kage's will order ninja to do something and ninja really can't avoid it. When ninja is going to mission he is putting life to protect The village, Women's and most important The king's ? do you know what it is King ? king is the children who is carrying will of fire. Ninja is who endures everything no matter how great pain will be.

In your own words, explain what is chakra, and who in Narutoverse has chakra: Well now serious staff come down Ok chakra first belonged to shinju and then "Princess kaguya" ate the fruit and she was the first who Wield chakra then His sons Hogoromo and Hamura were born with the chakra and Hogoromo used it as advantage and Spread Chakra to other persons too. now every person in naruto verse has chakra you see chakra has every person but not everyone can use it. Example Rock lee and gai can use chakra but not perfectly they can't use Ninjutsu or genjutsu but still they can stand on the water. But someone like naruto can use it perfectly he is using chakra and is perfect at ninjutsu But Futhermore he has amazing skill's Controling it. So chakra is something that allows you to use technique

Explain in your own words the basic concept of the three basic ninja skills. (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu: Ninjutsu is very usefull in battle This ninja skill can be used to protect yourself as well as attack enemy. Futhermore this ninja skill can be used to heal enemy's as well also If you need to use ninja skill Ninjutsu you need chakra and some of ninjutsu Jutsu's Needs handseals.

Genjutsu is very usefull ninja skill and in my opinion most usefull as well. but it's not the same thing as Taijutsu or Ninjutsu you are not attacking your enemy at all by. You are just putting him in ilusion so that he trought that this is real you can kill your enemy there or seriously damage him. Genjutsu requires chakra and handseals, But if your opponent is Uchiha :cool: They can break Genjutsu But it depends if uchiha have 1 tomoe sharingan it will help him to break D-rank Genjutsu if he has 2 tomoe he can break c-rank Gen and if user has 3 tomoe he can break out from B-rank Gen. MS users can break A-rank gen.

Well i don't really like taijutsu that much cause with this ninja skill you are entering into battle and Going into Short range wjth enemy can easlly Trap you with Doton release or With sand and use it as advantage to kill you. this ninja skill doesn't requires any handseals or chakra. Taijutsu depend on users stamina and strenght if it's weak Than taijutsu will be weak too and if body is strong and in shape then it's getting strong also also Some of taijutsu users have Eight inner gates that means that Every gate is increasing Chakra flow into body and making Users body 10 time stronger People who is not training can't Open gates also Taijutsu can be combined with Elements like Katon and Doton.

Which core elements make up the elemental pallet of Narutoverse: ? Well here we have a 5 Basic elements Lightning release, Fire release, Wind release, Water release and earth release every one of them have theyr Strong parts and weak part's example Fire release is strong to Water and here is interesting thing when Fire will heat Water up stream will form wich is another KG also Fire is strong against wind and wind Can make fire very strong like for real Lol Also Earth is strong against Water cause earth is really strong and heavy element it can tank Water's Power and stop it now for Wind It's strong against Lightning and it easlly beats it But Fire is stronger then wind, because oxygen from which wind is formed is just going to fuel the flames. Although when they clash fire is going to overpower wind, they are actually quite great when it comes to their combo usage. Oxygen from which wind is formed is going tu fuel flames even more and thus make them stronger and make them effect bigger area. Now for Water it's strong against fire Cause (everybody knows it Yeah ?) and is weak to earth cause earth is tanking water's power and sucking it As for Lightning is strong against Earth cause it has so much pierce power that it's beating Earth easlly but it's weak To wind

You must be registered for see images

What is a Kekkei Genkai: ?Such a great question as for answer KG Can be borned by smashin elements with each other Example Fire and water it can give you Stream release Also KG can only be passed by blood or clan it can't be teached Like sharingan only uchiha members have it. So answer is that KG is ninja skill wich can not be teached.

What do hand seals do: ? Can i answer this technique shortly cause answer is shortly as well xD ok so the handseals are put in sequential positions that moulds and manipulates chakra in the necessary manner to perform a technique. This is not always needed however and some techniques become second nature to experienced ninja, after which they can perform them at will.

Explain in your own words how size, form, mass and characteristics matter just as much as rank and strength when two techniques are used in opposition: Well in my opinion it doesn't matters at all All that matters is Rank and element you are using. look if you are using A rank Tech on B rank and it's way to small than B-rank one it can still beat it cause of Higher rank wich means it a lot stronger that jutsu. But there is too details if you are using A rank katon to A-rank suiton. Water will beat katon cause It will cool fire down and beat it. Hopefully you understand it

What is Nature manipulation, and shape manipulation: ? Nature transformation: It's chakra control wich allows you to change Chakra into your speciality Katon/Raiton Etc. chakra Using this when person is molding chakra he is changing it into Any element's chakra. (If you know what i mean)

Shape manipulation: This ninja skill is high chakra control. With this skill you can easlly perfom jutsu example you can release your Fire chakra wich you molded and Using Shape maniulation and form Dragon shaped fireball.

Thanks for reading ;)

Last edited:

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tobirama listens to the student's reply and nods. "It seems you have some understanding already... though, there are some missing information. Alright, question number 2. What is chakra; it is something everyone has but not everyone can use efficiently. Chakra itself is the mixture of spiritual and physical energies. Spiritual energy is the energy of the mind and spirit, while physical energy is sort of like the energies in cells. Chakra is used for techniques, and with these techniques, nature and shape manipulation usually come into play to help create these techniques.

Ninjutsu, translated into ninja techniques, incorporates basic 5 elements, as well as other special elements like ice. Nature transformation is essential for elemental ninjutsu. Genjutsus are created by putting your chakra to the enemies chakra system, to disrupt their normal flow of chakra thus allowing you to cast an illusion to them. There is also visual genjutsus, a field of illusions that the Uchiha clan excels in. You pretty much have taijutsu covered. Taijutsu can also be used together with ninjutsu to create stronger attacks.

To correct you on the basic 5 element, fire is not strong against water, water naturally extinguishes fire, therefore fire is weak to water while being strong to wind, because wind naturally strengthens fire and oxygen is required for fire's vitality. Basically:

Earth > Water > Fire
Fire > Wind > Lightning
Lightning > Earth > Water
Water > Fire > Wind
Wind > Lightning > Earth

Kekkei genkai's include dojutsus, like rinnegan, byakugan, and uchiha and the elemental Kekkei Genkai's are special elements created by combining two, or three elements together. If it is three elements together, it is considered as Kekkei Tota.

And, as for number 7... Size, mass, form, and their overall characteristics is EXTREMELY important when you're defending or countering. Thinking like that is ignorant. Anyways, imagine exploding colliding wave. It is B-ranked, and because rasengan is A-ranked, by your logic, it should be able to defend against the large-scaled attacks of the wave? Nope, because it is small in size compared to such a large technique. Make sure that techniques you use to defend against other techniques are the adequate size and characteristics to combat the opposing technique. You can't imagine a D-rank mist to defeat a D-rank fire just because of elemental strengths and weaknesses..

Nature transformation is basically changing the nature of your normal raw chakra into the nature of one of the five elements, or Kekkei Genkai's/Tota's if you have them which allows you to use said element. And Shape manipulation is basically manipulating the shape of the technique, whether it be elemental or raw chakra to a specific shape. Speed also falls under shape manipulation. Shape manipulation basically involves changing form and movement of chakra."

Tobirama took a deep breath, before continuing again. "Anyways, i would usually continue by having you meditate in some windy area, but i covered a lot and didn't want to pain you with so much information in one post... Any questions, before we continue?"

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Alright... for hand seals. Some techniques require them and some don't. As you progress in training, we'll learn techniques that require some hand seals because they're more complicated. It allows us to mould chakra for specific techniques." Tobirama quickly whips out a large scroll. Unrolling it, he grabs a paint brush and draws a beautiful portrait of the hand seals. "This is the 12 hand signs that exist. Anyways, we'll be using this awesome drawing as a reference for when we encounter techniques that require hand seals.

Tobirama randomly grabs the student, Itatchi, by the collar and abruptly flungs him in the open fields. With a single hand seal, Tobirama stimulates the air currents around him and manipulates them to become stronger. The howling winds dancing across the fields was loud, and powerful. "Alright... now sit there, in a meditative stance. Shut your eyes, and clear your mind. Pretend it's only you and the winds. Nothing else. Focus on the forceful winds around you, its sound, its feeling, and its characteristics. As you are meditating, think about the wind element. Anything and everything about the wind element. I'll give you six whole hours. Stay concentrated!" Tobirama sat down as well, knowing that this process may take a while. "Once you do that, I have a few questions. Tell me why you want to learn the wind element. What makes you interested in learning it? And also, how would wind chakra feel/flow? Give me anything and everything you know about wind, from its strengths and weaknesses, and combinations with other elements, to Kekkei Genkai's and basically, anything you know about wind. I will fill in the gaps that you might be missing. Now, start your meditation. 5 Hours and 59 minutes left..."

(Fūton: Kiryū Ranbu) - Wind Release: Air Current Wild Dance
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After making the Rat handseal, the user creates and controls air currents from the palms of their hands, forming a large field of raging air currents and gusting winds. The technique expands quickly, rapidly spanning through all of the battle field, gathering debris, dust and other small particles in its path. The technique effectively creates a very large controllable "dust" storm.
Note: Lasts 3 turns or until released.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After Listening to senpai itachi sits down and closed his eyes completely relaxes and starts thinking about wind it's sound and power then he remembers moment when he was a child. He saw how wind saved a little boy from dying and get's excited he meditates and feels wind around him this feeling was amazing it's were like he was one with Wind he trought that he could fly then he feels that wind were making him feel comfortable it was Unbelievable moment and Unexplained by words after some time when he Becomes one with wind he slowly opened eyes and saw tobirama. Not enough close your eyes and feel the Wind become one with it. after hearing this words itachi slowly closed his eyes and starts thinking about wind One more time but this time he were more excited. Itachi feels that wind slowly were getting stronger and heared How tobirama maked Rat handseals he were shocked air becomes so cold and powerfull It had incredible speed and itach remembers what tobirama told him feel the Wind become one with it. After that he concentraces and meditates it was like time stopped and he heared only Wind's sound it were so peaceful and good he starts to feel wind. It's power it's sound He felt all of this at the same time and he feels like he was wind itself after that he opened his eyes and looked towards tobirama So this is how you feel when you will become one with wind ? So peaceful and good.As itachi finished talking tobirama quickly stand and starts asking his question So young uchiha why you want to learn Wind release ? Itachi smirks and closed his eyes starting talking Well to be honest wind Is my favourite element because it's so peaceful but when it gets angry It's soo powerfull and has amazing destructive power. it makes me feel comfortable I don't know it's very Peacuful element but at the same time it's very angry and has so much destructive power.after itachi's answer tobirama closed his eyes and after some time he started talking how would wind chakra feel/flow? as itachi hears this words he smirks a little bit and after some time he starts talking Well when you are doing something first time it's always hard but you know what this Nature type really comforts me. Itachi answered that and rests his eyes waiting tobirama for another question. Tell me all you know about wind. Itachi with closed eyes smirks and starts talking Shall we begin ? Ok wind is one of the basic 5 elements and it's strong against lightning but is weak against fire. Because oxygen Wich means when they will clash Wind oxygen will fuel fire and this alows fire to Overpower wind also I think wind will deastroy Earth easly look wind is very sharp and powerfull element and is stronger than Lightning so if Lightning can cut trough earth why don't wind will do the same. Also it's great to use wind and Suiton as a combo. Also just remembered something wind can be used with weapons to wich is HUGE Advantage in battles if you will remember how danzo were doing that it's just amazing. Also wind can be used to trick your enemy look if you are sand user You can release big amount sand across battlefield and then use wind chakra to create Opening to attack your enemy. Also almoust forgot wind release is amazing to use with fire it can power fire up and burn your enemy.Ok into KG thing. If you will combine like Wind and earth you will get Dust release wich is Advanced nature kekkei tota also you will get super amazing Advanced nature kekkei genkai ice release if you will combine Wind and water | also wind is very sharp element it can be used to Damage or opponent or kill either. also you can channel your wind chakra into shuriken and send it to your enemy wich is very usefull in battles. also you can create one of the most strong technique in Naruto verse Rasen shuriken well this is enough of argument why wind is strongest element.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tobirama sighed, and soon explained, "Alright, breaking down the wind element more... Just because wind is strong to lightning, and lightning is strong to earth, does not make wind strong to earth. The elemental strengths and weaknesses of wind is it is more powerful than lightning because it can neutralize the lightning; the wind element does not permit lightning from continuing, generally speaking of course. Wind is weak to fire, because without wind, fire cannot exist. The wind's interaction with other element, most notably, fire is versatile. Combining two opposite elements, fire and wind, can create larger and more powerful fire techniques. Combining wind with water can add force, and perhaps, cutting capabilities to said water. Wind basically aims for slicing strength, which makes it so powerful. Everything else, it seems you've covered, from wind-infused weaponry to using the terrain as an advantage with the wind element."

Tobirama sat back down, and waits for the student to sit down again. "But, unfortunately, you've unsuccessfully described how wind chakra is suppose to feel, or rather, flow. Once again, i want you to assume a meditating stance. Relax yourself once again, and this time you have one hour... Think, like fire, you heat up your chakra to make fire chakra... Basically, how would you perform nature transformation to manipulate your chakra to 'create' wind chakra?"

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry it's too hard to explain that, so i will try my best

As itachi heared tobiramas words he sat down one more time and wanted To gather Wind chakra but it wasn't that easy So he closed eyes and tried to completely relex and think about wind it's power and it's sound he listened to it quite a long time to feel wind completely to know how exactly it's moving and it's flowing into mid air. as he finally gets what it felt He starts to gathering chakra into stomach and After that he slowly remembers Wind chakra's flowing and it's power and sound. As he felt that he gathered enough chakra into stomach he slowly concentraces and used Nature transfomation to change this chakra into Wind chakra this was very hard because it's very difficult to control Other element's chakra for the first time.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Well... you still have not explained to me how you would perform nature transformation to create wind chakra. To make things easier, i'll explain. Wind is a very powerful element that is based heavily on slicing capabilities, thus, manipulating your chakra to be as thin, and as sharp as possible would be beneficial."

Tobirama reaches into his ninja pocket, taking out a simple leaf. "So, let's go back to how you describe wind, and how you think wind chakra flows. From your suggestion, I believe you think that the wind element is a powerful, and destructive element. It gives you a sense of peace, when it is a simple gust of wind but when it is strengthened, it can cut through even humans which shows just how powerful it is.. Think about how sharp wind is, and how it can slice through obstacles. Now, think of that as you channel chakra into that single leaf. As you may or may not know, this small leaf will react to chakra, wind chakra specifically." Extending his hand outwards, Tobirama gives Rufus the leaf and continued to explain. "Send your chakra there and perform nature transformation, try thinking of the slicing properties of wind when trying to channel wind chakra. If done correctly, the should be split in half. Alright, if you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask. We'll continue with the techniques after this is done correctly."

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry about that :(

After hearing tobirama's word he takes leaf and closed his eyes and starts thinking about wind. he starts thinking how wind can be strong but at the same time weak he were thinking how wind can cut thing easlly and how wind can be agressive mean while he were gathering as much chakra as he could. itachi completely were relaxed and he starts using Nature transformation to change all this chakra Into wind chakra. As he successfully changed Chakra into wind one he starts Sweating and he legs starts shaking it were very difficult to Handle wind chakra. He were thrown back and Starts screaming Damn it why i can't do anything ? after that itachi stands up, with Angry face he grabs leaf and closed his eyes concentrating and thinking about Wind it's self and it's destructive capabilities he slowly starts to gathers As much chakra as he could and starts using Nature transformation to change this chakra into Wind chakra after That itachi Channels this chakra into Hands Cutting Leaf into half.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OOC: Alright, not bad. Just remember, performing nature transformation on your chakra to create wind chakra requires you to make your chakra as thin, and as sharp as possible. Onto the techniques, and i do ask that you add Nature transformation and shape manipulation on your description when you perform it.

"Alright. Good, good, now onto techniques." Tobirama stands in front of the Uchiha, maintaining his usual 'arms-crossed' stance and stern face. He proceeded by explaining the first technique. "Alright. Gather chakra in your mouth, and think about the properties of wind. It's capability to slice through objects because of its sharpness, and its soothing nature. Think of that, as you perform nature transformation on your chakra to change the nature of it into the properties of wind. Once done, release it from your mouth and perform shape manipulation on the chakra to shape it into small and basic blasts of wind. Do that, and aim it towards me." Tobirama turns around, letting his armor act as a shield. He continues to talk while facing the opposite direction. "Once you've done that, i want you to do it again, but this time, do it as a continoius stream rather than shaping it to be blasts of water. Have it travel towards me and hit my armor. It can also be used to defend, but would go in accordance with elemental strengths and weaknesses. Keep in mind, it's not very powerful so if it touches the skin, it wouldn't cause too much damage. Nonetheless, if used creatively, it should prove to be useful. Now, perform it, give me advantages, disadvantages, and how you would use it in battle offensively."

(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok ;)

List advantages of this jutsu:
  • 1.Well i think it can't kill your enemy or heavy damage him but it can be used to protect yourself from Lightning attacks and from kunai's
  • 2.This technique can't damage enemy to much but if you will use it correctly then it will give you advantage To Off your enemy's balance and attack him also it doesn't requires any handseals
List disadvantages of this jutsu:
  • 1.This technique is weak so it can be avoided or stopped with C-rank techniques
  • 2.Enemy can easlly avoid it and use it as advantage to attack you

Perfomance: As itachi hears tobirama he starts to close his eyes and thinks about wind it's destructive powers and it's sound While he was gathering chakra into stomach after he gathered enough chakra he quickly used Nature transformation to change this chakra into Wind's chakra and Make it thing and very sharp after that itachi quickly Channels this Sharp chakra into Mouth releasing it. After that he used Shape manipulation to Change this chakra into sharp wind blast wich were heading it's way into Tobirama's location

After that itachi gathers chakra one more time and starts thinking about wind and it's sound it's destructive powers and started using Nature transformation to change this chakra into wind making it's thin and Very sharp then he turns toward Tobirama and said Let's do this !and channels all of this sharp chakra into mouth releasing it into air and Using shape manipulation to Change this sharp chakra into massive Sharp wind wich were heading it's way into Tobirama's location

Offensive:After itachi avoided some of Enemy's attacks he trapped enemy and get's into short range than he gathers as much chakra as he could and Used nature transformation to change this chakra into wind chakra and make it thin and sharp. after that he channels this chakra into mouth and released it into air after that he used shape manipulation to change this chakra into Sharp wind blasts into enemy's location.

Last edited:

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No template please, just do it RP-style. Templates get boring, real fast. lol. Also, the offensive uses, i mean how you would use this in battle offensively and creatively. Though, i will reply nonetheless because you included these creative usages in the advantages.

"Nicely done. I'd like to point out that, though this technique is pretty weak, it could be useful if you were to aim at vulnerable areas. For example, aiming at the eye would easily deal some cuts to the eye, because of how fragile it is. There's many applications, but i personally would use this to defend against lightning techniques, C-rank or lower because it does not demand too much chakra."

Tobirama moved back a few meters and said, "Anyways, let's continue. Up next, a versatile technique with several useful applications. Tobirama takes out several Kunai's, about 10, and explains to Itatchi, "So, i will be throwing a barrage of ten kunais towards you. I want you to defend accordingly by channeling chakra out in front of you while performing nature transformation to change the nature of your chakra into the properties of wind. Now, with your wind chakra in front of you, manipulate it to control the wind currents and create winds and have it spin around, to create a wall of spinning winds that acts well as a defensive technique. You can use it against close-combat experts, so if they attempt to attack you at close-combat, they'd have to go through the wall. Explosive tags detonate upon contact, therefore its dangerous for you being in such close proximity with the wall... Anyways, ill throw these kunais at you. Perform the technique, give me advantages and disadvantages, and how you would use this in battle offensively and creatively." Tobirama proceeds to throw the kunais towards the Uchiha.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No problem

So this techniques is very usefull to protect yourself from Kunai's and it can be used against Taijutsu Close range fighters. Also i would use this technique to stop C-rank lightning techniques.

As for disadvantages, Of course every jutsu has disadvantages and it's weakness. Well i think This jutsu can be stopped by B-rank lightning also With C-rank other elements. also if enemy will throw smoke bomb and explosive bomb because Shield's sharpness User can be damaged to.

As itachi heared explenation he quickly stands up and closed his eyes thinking of wind and it's sound, Meanwhile he were gathering as much chakra as he could then he used nature transformation to change all of this chakra into wind's chakra and Make it Sharp and thin, Then he quickly saw how tobirama throws 10 kunai's in front of him, He quickly channels all of this Sharp chakra into mouth and released it into air and using shape manipulation he managed to create Wind blasts wich were spinning and protected him from 10 Deadly kunai's

As for how i would use it offensively Well first of all i would trap my enemy with Chidori senbon how ? i would shoot Lightning needles in Legs and in Hands to trap him then i would gather Chakra and Would use Nature transformation to change all of his chakra into Wind's Chakra and make it as sharp as possible then i would channel this chakra into My mouth to release all of tthis sharp and destructive chakra into Mid air and Use Shape manipulation to create spining wind blasts in front of my enemy, This would not kill him but it could seriouly damaged him like if it would hit in the eyeball he is finished.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Well done; though your combination. Keep in mind you can only create the wall within mid-range, so you wouldn't be able to throw it as a projectile if the enemy is outside of mid-range. And also, you'd need to have something behind the enemy to pin them down to, like a tree. When using this technique, keep in mind that it is easily lit by fire because it is wind, and its spinning motion and in such close proximity, it might be dangerous to you. And releasing it from your mouth is not necessary."

"Moving on. Next technique is simple." Tobirama jumps up to a nearby tree, conveniantly located 3 meters to the side of Itachi. "Alright. Gather chakra in your lungs and perform nature transformation to change the nature of it into the properties of wind; sharp and thin. Once done, send it out as a gust of wind, manipulating the nearby air currents to pick up dust and sand and create a layer of sand towards the area you target. In this case, i want you to target this area, where i'm standing at." Tobirama says, as he stomps a food on the tree branch. "Because this is where you target the gust of wind, the sand should accumulate on the branches where i am standing at, and it would easily put me off balance, or make it hard enough for me to stand properly. The initial gust of wind you use to carry the dust can be manipulated towards the enemies eyes, blinding them for a short duration. Anyways, perform it, give me advantages, disadvantages, and how you would use it in battle."

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Got it

Well this technique can be used to blind enemy or Off enemy's balance also this technique can be used with sand. If sand is around you can release wind blast wich will send Sand into enemy's eyes so it's very usefull technique.

As for disadvantages when enemy tryes to off your balance and if you have gaara bio you can easlly create Sand cloud wich would give you Air advantage as for blinding You can send your Doton chakra into ground and Create Earth shield wich would emerge from the ground.

After itachi listened Tobirama he slowly closed his eyes and starts to gather Chakra meanwhile he were thinking about wind and It's power after that Itachi Used nature transformation to change all of this chakra into wind and make it Thin and as sharp as possible, After that Itachi Saw tobirama into tree and Channels sharp chakra into mouth and released it then he used Shape manipulation to change this Sharp chakra into Gust of wind and Released it into Tobirama's location . After that tobirama Off balanced and falled Into ground.

As for how i would use it in battle Well i would not use this in battle cause it's pretty much useless Technique look you need to be In short range and it can't really damage your enemy Come on if you will see that something is coming towards you and is about to hit in your eyeball you will do something right ? so this technique is easlly avoidable so if you really want to use this technique in battle then you must trap enemy and get into short range.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tobirama spoke, "Apologies, but i must ask for you to re-do it; the technique itself does not knock anyone down, but rather, the sand that collects on the branches if i am standing on it should keep me off balanced. Though, that's not my main concern. When writing advantages, please put something other than what is stated in the jutsu description. You simply told me what the jutsu does, but what advantage does it have? For example, it's low ranking so it is not chakra-costly. And for the disadvantage, i want disadvantages, not how you would counter it. For example, what is a drawback of this technique? This could be its limited range, or anything that does not make it as useful as it could be.

And lastly, your using it creatively in battle. You put nothing, even if it seems useless i want you to think. It can blind the enemy, to an extent, so how would you attack once they're blinded? For this area, you can put combinations you can perform with this technique, which is what i look for primarily. Sorry for making you redo it again. :T_T:"

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:T_T: | Ok so i got it now i will only write advantages and disadvantages.

This technique is strong against lightning can be used with fire to power it up and incrase it's power and Increases the cutting power of techniques.

It's weak against fire so you can't use this tech against it. Enemy can trick user and avoid this technique by covering his eyes.

itachi Starts to gather as much chakra as he could and used Nature transformation to change that chakra into wind's chakra and maked it sharp he he channels it into mouth releasing it and using shape manipulation he changed this sharp chakra into wind's Blasts. Then he channels this wind blasts into sand and throws Technique towards tobirama xD

Well this technique is short range so it's limited in range and cause of that i would trap my enemy hard so that he couldn't escape then i would use this technique and would deastroy his eyeball.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Alright much better; though you cannot destroy an eyeball with this technique... It's not that strong, in fact, it doesn't do any damage. It just serves to mess up with a targets balance if they are standing on a tree branch or something similar, or to temporarily blind an enemy."

"Moving on... this following technique is INSANELY useful. This basically creates a stream of wind from your mouth to push you towards one direction when you're mid-air. This is done by gathering chakra in your lung/mouth area and performing nature transformation to change the nature of it into the properties of wind. Once done, you simply blow it out as a stream of wind, pushing you mid-air depending on the angle you're facing at when you're releasing it. If you're looking at the North, you'd be blown back to the South direction, basically like that. Though, this technique is not that fast so it would be hard to avoid large scaled techniques using this technique, and you can also aim the stream towards the ground which would cause dust clouds to rise... Perform it once i launch you up." Tobirama performs several hand seals and slams his hands on the ground, where a section of rock would rise up to abruptly push you up. "Once done, give me advantages, disadvantages (I want you to put something more than its elemental strengths and weaknesses.), and how you would use this in battle... Creative uses!"

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use