Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right, um... In general wind is the movement of air. Depending on its speed it can be a soft breeze or powerful enough to move big sailing ships across the oceans.
Wind, or Fūton, is also one of the five basic elemental nature transformations. Asuma told Naruto that creating wind chakra is like splitting the chakra into two and grinding them against each other to me them as sharp and thin as possible. Most wind techniques are offensive and cause precise alshing damage. Also, Fūton chakra can be channeled into blades to enhance their cutting ability.
Wind jutsus can be used in cojuction with water, increasing the detructive force of water techniques, or with fire, feeding the flames and increasing the size and damage of fire techniques. The last point also explaines why wind is weak against fire. On the other hand Fūton is superior to lightning, because air is a natural isolator, thus stopping the spreading of electricity.
Wind is a component of the kekkei genkai Ice release (+water) and the kekkei tōta Dust release (+fire and earth).

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I sit down without a word, crossing my legs, and close my eyes. At first I think about some things that come to my mind, like what I'll eat for dinner today, but after some time those thoughts are gone and all I feel is the air that surrounds me. A soft breeze blows across my body but it's not cold at all. I continue to sit there for a while, not really thinking about anything, only focusing on the air that seems to move right through my body. I get accustomed to that feeling and as I start to enjoy it my chakra seems to respond to the wind, as if they would have a conversation. That results in a completely new feeling, due to my chakra maving faster than before. Now I concetrate on the air and its effect on my chakra, completely forgetting where I am and why I'm here.*

Last edited:

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As you release the gust of wind around me it distracts me a little, due to its force, but a few moments later I'm able to focus on the wind again. I feel the wind moving across my skin and my chakra reacts to that even more than before. That continues for hours, while I study the wind, its speed, power and flow. When I think I gathered enough info, I try to aplly these properties to my own chakra. I can feel my chakra flow faster now. But not only that, it also becomes wild and sharp and behaves as if it wanted to leave my body to join the wind. I have to focus hard to control my chakra and get accustomed to its new properties. After some more hours of meditation my chakra doesn't feel odd anymore, though it still moves through my body at high speed and force, but I'm able to enjoy that feeling. I then allow the wind to flow through my body and become one with my chakra.*

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure... I think ^^

*I take the piece of chakra paper and place it in the palm of my left hand, placing my right palm ontop of it. I then gather chakra, channel it through my chakra network, through my hands and into the chakra paper. As nothing much happens I channel more chakra into the paper, while remebering the priperties of wind. After some time I notice a fine cut within the chakra paper, created by my chakra.*

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um, I think I applied the properties of wind to my chakra and thus used nature transformation. I created wind chakra.

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, now to move onto the first technique.

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes

Although a low rank technique, this jutsu is of the utmost complicated. It requires you to pour chakra into the area surrounding you, changing it into wind chakra. Then manipulating the chakra is the more diffucult task, causing it to pick up a gust of wind, collecting loose sand and dust. Then in which you swirl or direct this gust into the oppoenent's face. Ready?