2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
0_0
I, uuuh, alright.
You know; how about you post every single Fuuinjutsu technique you're allowed to learn here and tell me why they can't be used in battle?
Let me rephrase that: pick 'em up, put 'em in a spoiler and tell me why they aren't being used in battle, because you're right; they aren't.
Because they take too much time to form? D:

( Fūin Fuda ) – Sealing Tag
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: Once one of these tags is placed on an object, either by hand or by being attached to a kunai and thrown, a substantial seal slowly forms over the target. This prevents the target from moving or being summoned.
Note: The seal takes a while to form, so any opponent can rip it off negating its effects entirely, if he does so within five seconds.
Note: This technique only works against summons, or bodies resurrected via Edo Tensei.

Because it has a 5 second window between it's effect and applying it. Also it only works on summons and edo tensei bodies, thus having no real use in battle.

( Chakra Haisui Fūin no Jutsu ) – Chakra Suppression Seal Technique
Range: Short
Description: The user places this seal on the forehead of a Jinchuuriki influenced by the powers of a Bijuu, to forcibly cause the Bijuu's powers to recede. The Jinchuuriki becomes exhausted after this happens.
Note: This can only restrict Jinchuuriki in their Incomplete form, not when they completely transform into the Bijuu.

Works only on jinchuriki and since they're very rare in our rp, their use is very limited.

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

Since it can only seal corpses it has no use in battles, unless they finish, resulting in a dead body.

( Shikoku Mujin ) - Four Black Fog Battle Formation
Range: Close
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: When the opponent is trapped inside a container of some sort, the user places five sealing tags, on each side of the container forming a rough pentagon shape. The opponent is then locked in suspended animation for one turn.
Note: If the opponent escapes the container or shatters it before all the tags are placed, he avoids the technique fully.

This one also takes too much time to perform, being that the opponent can easily escape the container.

( Fūinjutsu: Seikatsu Kekkai ) – Sealing Technique: Living Barrier
Chakra cost: 30 (-15 per turn active)
Description: The user takes out two bladed objects and crosses them. This creates a seal that seals away 50% of the chakra of any opponents within short-range of the user, allowing them to use only upto A-rank techniques.
Note: Sealing Method lasts 2 turns maximum.
Note: If the opponent moves out of short range, he regains his original abilities

Doesn't really make sense if the opponent can regain his original abilities by simply leaving short range.

( Shishienjin ) - Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A ( 60 if the opponent makes physical contact with the barrier )
Description: This technique requires four people to use. The people must be standing forming a square, they will then make the snake handseal and clasp their hands. A barrier forms around them on all sides, stopping anyone from outside from coming into the square. If they touch the walls, they will be burnt by violet flames. The casters can add a secondary barrier inside to prevent them from being attacked by enemies caught within the square; although by doing so, they are unable to attack as well.

Obvious much? D: Unless you have some clones to assist you.

( Fūinjutsu: Gogyou Fūin ) - Sealing Technique: Five Elements Seal
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user forms an elemental seal on each of his fingers, one for each of the following five "elements": water, metal, earth, fire and wood. He then slams his hand onto an existing seal on the opponent, causing an imbalance in the opponent's chakra. This allows the opponent to only use 65% of his chakra, and hence use only one S-rank technique every two turns.
Note: The seal to which this is applied must be something like a Jinchuuriki Seal, Cursed Seal, etcetera, and not a summoning seal for weapons or items or smmoning tattoos.

Requires you to already place a seal on the opponent, which can be troublesome on its own.

( Ura Shishō Fūinjutsu ) - Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This is a sealing jutsu that is placed upon the users body, setting it to activate on the users death. It seals everything within a large, nearby, spherical into the users body.
Note: Can only be activated upon the users death.
Note: The placement of this seal must be stated on the user's biography.

Isn't used in battle until it's very end when the user dies.

( Fūinjutsu: Shiki Fūjin ) - Sealing Technique: Dead Demon Consuming Seal
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A ( Death )
Description: The user, or his clone, makes nine handseals and then claps his hands. This summons the Shinigami, who appears behind the user and wraps its left arm with prayer beads. The soul of the user is visible, bound to the Shinigami. The Shinigami then extends its hand through the user's chest, grasping the opponent if he is within short range, and begins pulling out his soul. Once the Shinigami has grasped the opponent, he is completely immobile, although he can use weapons, summonings already existing, etcetera to try and kill the user before the technique completes. At the user's command, the Shinigami then performs the sealing, locking away the victim and the user's soul to battle for all eternity in the Shinigami's stomach.
Note: If used by the user himself, causes him to die.
Note: This technique can be used only a maximum of two times by clones, and once by the user himself.

Lenghty technique. o-o

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know that you knwo this; but you obviously can't use the Shiki Fūjin.
Now; with all these techniques and all these good reasons not to use them, what can you conclude?

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That fuuin isn't really helpful in battle.
Scorps is a billion times better at this 0_0
But I'd agree with you to an extend. There are so few situations where these canon techniques come out on top as the best counter available. Really.

( Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin ) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

Now; this was what you were doing with Scoops. Tell me how it works in rough terms, but focus on the sealing process itself. I don't care about how you unroll the scroll, what I care about is how you believe this technique works.
It's important stuff O:

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Scorps is a billion times better at this 0_0
But I'd agree with you to an extend. There are so few situations where these canon techniques come out on top as the best counter available. Really.

( Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin ) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

Now; this was what you were doing with Scoops. Tell me how it works in rough terms, but focus on the sealing process itself. I don't care about how you unroll the scroll, what I care about is how you believe this technique works.
It's important stuff O:
It works by fueling the seal with chakra and activating it so that a vapor comes out of the seal, envelops the technique we want to seal and sucks it in. So as I already said, it doesn't just vanish but rather gets sucked into the seal.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It works by fueling the seal with chakra and activating it so that a vapor comes out of the seal, envelops the technique we want to seal and sucks it in. So as I already said, it doesn't just vanish but rather gets sucked into the seal.
Correct. It's a gradual process that slowly pulls said technique towards the scroll and absorbs it. The seal answers to size, so don't attempt to use this on some of the larger jutsus.
Next, neh?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh plase don't do this to me. I'm like a Karate-instructor in an Algebra-class.
We'll just take 'em as we please. Pick a seal and tell me about it.
You lazy sanavabeach. Alright, let's just go in the normal order.

Description: Once one of these tags is placed on an object, either by hand or by being attached to a kunai and thrown, a substantial seal slowly forms over the target. This prevents the target from moving or being summoned.
Note: The seal takes a while to form, so any opponent can rip it off negating its effects entirely, if he does so within five seconds.
Note: This technique only works against summons, or bodies resurrected via Edo Tensei.

Alright, so two ways to use this. Either by hand or with a thrown kunai. The purpose is to prevent the target from moving or being summoned. The seal takes some time to envelop the target while forming so it can be easily broken, but it has to be done within five seconds from applying the seal.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You lazy sanavabeach. Alright, let's just go in the normal order.

Alright, so two ways to use this. Either by hand or with a thrown kunai. The purpose is to prevent the target from moving or being summoned. The seal takes some time to envelop the target while forming so it can be easily broken, but it has to be done within five seconds from applying the seal.
Ding, ding, ding! Correct!
It's a tag, which means that it's fragile.

I, uh, any questions? Could you possibly find a teacher with more knowledge on this field?
If not; throw down the next technique. Rinse and repeat.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ding, ding, ding! Correct!
It's a tag, which means that it's fragile.

I, uh, any questions? Could you possibly find a teacher with more knowledge on this field?
If not; throw down the next technique. Rinse and repeat.
Yeah, I actually contacted Wes and he told me that you even shouldn't teach Fuuin, because it's a skill only senior sensei's can teach. I guess it's a win-win for both? Anyway, thanks for your time. :)