Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm here to teach you about Seals and Barriers. Tell me everything you know about Fuuinjutsu.
Alright. So just from what I remember and know from what I have learned over the years, Fuuinjutsu is basically the art of sealing and using seals. Seals are created and maintained using chakra, and can be placed on various objects, including people, techniques, and the physical world. From what I understand, in most instances, a seal only works as long as chakra is being fed into it in some capacity. Fuuinjutsu can be used to seal a variety of things as well. This includes sealing someone's ability to reveal information, their chakra, a physical body or spirit (like how it is done many times in the war arc), weaponry, Bijuu, techniques, and more. Seals also come in the form of something like the curse mark, which is an advanced application of fuuinjutsu where Orochimaru would place it upon people of interest or his followers, sealing various amounts of sage chakra into their bodies which they could then draw on to amplify their combat abilities. There are other unique applications of fuuinjutsu, including Tobirama and Minato's Flying Thunder God seal, which allows them to teleport using the Flying Raijin technique to any marked location, or send other objects and people to those locations if they desire (examples of that include Minato teleporting away a bijuu bomb when Obito and the Kyuubi attacked Konoha, and when Tobirama teleported Naruto during the war arc during a battle).

As for barriers, this is an application of fuuinjutsu that allows users to seal something in a different way than using actual seals. Barriers are used to restrain something in the physical realm from what I understand, isolating them to a specific area within. Examples of this seen in the anime/manga include the Sound Four using a barrier jutsu to block in the rooftop that Orochimaru and the Third Hokage were fighting within, the Ten Tails being surrounded by an Uchiha barrier jutsu, and Dan Kato being trapped by one in the war arc as well. There are limits to the capabilities of these barriers, however. For example, if the Sound Four were taken out as they held the barrier that was trapping Orochimaru and Hiruzen, it would dispel. Also, Dan Kato was able to escape the barrier that trapped him by using his unique ghost ninjutsu (iirc, though I may be mistaking this and they had to create a barrier around him BECAUSE of his ghost jutsu). Basically, while it is a very potent application of fuuinjutsu, barriers normally have glaring weaknesses that can be exploited.

I'm sure that there is a lot I missed but I hope that's a good start.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm here to teach you about Seals and Barriers. Tell me everything you know about Fuuinjutsu.
Okay so Fuuinjutsu is, of course, the sealing arts. I mean, there is a lot you can do with this thing. Don’t know where to begin. You can basically use your chakra to create a seal of various sorts and either seal things like weapons in a scroll, suppress the chakra of your opponent, seal techniques in an object, etc. etc. I would say it’s pretty lit. A prime example of fuuinjutsu is the main star of the show, Naruto Uzunaki, having Kurama sealed inside of him to protect Konoha from the tailed beast’s wrath. Another form of these is 1: Orochimaru’s cursed mark seal, as well as how 2: Mangetsu sealed the Seven Swords of the Mists inside of a scroll.

Now, the sealing arts are virtually endless, as you can also store bodies somewhere through sealing arts and later summon them for whatever you may need. Also, as LC said, fuuinjutsu can take the form of a barrier as well to keep things inside or outside as well. The seal making it stronger or impenetrable.

However I was always interested in fuuin for the basic sealing inside of scrolls for later use of objects or techniques and the application of sealing chakra.

Reactions: Leathercandle

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Alright. So just from what I remember and know from what I have learned over the years, Fuuinjutsu is basically the art of sealing and using seals. Seals are created and maintained using chakra, and can be placed on various objects, including people, techniques, and the physical world. From what I understand, in most instances, a seal only works as long as chakra is being fed into it in some capacity. Fuuinjutsu can be used to seal a variety of things as well. This includes sealing someone's ability to reveal information, their chakra, a physical body or spirit (like how it is done many times in the war arc), weaponry, Bijuu, techniques, and more. Seals also come in the form of something like the curse mark, which is an advanced application of fuuinjutsu where Orochimaru would place it upon people of interest or his followers, sealing various amounts of sage chakra into their bodies which they could then draw on to amplify their combat abilities. There are other unique applications of fuuinjutsu, including Tobirama and Minato's Flying Thunder God seal, which allows them to teleport using the Flying Raijin technique to any marked location, or send other objects and people to those locations if they desire (examples of that include Minato teleporting away a bijuu bomb when Obito and the Kyuubi attacked Konoha, and when Tobirama teleported Naruto during the war arc during a battle).

As for barriers, this is an application of fuuinjutsu that allows users to seal something in a different way than using actual seals. Barriers are used to restrain something in the physical realm from what I understand, isolating them to a specific area within. Examples of this seen in the anime/manga include the Sound Four using a barrier jutsu to block in the rooftop that Orochimaru and the Third Hokage were fighting within, the Ten Tails being surrounded by an Uchiha barrier jutsu, and Dan Kato being trapped by one in the war arc as well. There are limits to the capabilities of these barriers, however. For example, if the Sound Four were taken out as they held the barrier that was trapping Orochimaru and Hiruzen, it would dispel. Also, Dan Kato was able to escape the barrier that trapped him by using his unique ghost ninjutsu (iirc, though I may be mistaking this and they had to create a barrier around him BECAUSE of his ghost jutsu). Basically, while it is a very potent application of fuuinjutsu, barriers normally have glaring weaknesses that can be exploited.

I'm sure that there is a lot I missed but I hope that's a good start.
Okay so Fuuinjutsu is, of course, the sealing arts. I mean, there is a lot you can do with this thing. Don’t know where to begin. You can basically use your chakra to create a seal of various sorts and either seal things like weapons in a scroll, suppress the chakra of your opponent, seal techniques in an object, etc. etc. I would say it’s pretty lit. A prime example of fuuinjutsu is the main star of the show, Naruto Uzunaki, having Kurama sealed inside of him to protect Konoha from the tailed beast’s wrath. Another form of these is 1: Orochimaru’s cursed mark seal, as well as how 2: Mangetsu sealed the Seven Swords of the Mists inside of a scroll.

Now, the sealing arts are virtually endless, as you can also store bodies somewhere through sealing arts and later summon them for whatever you may need. Also, as LC said, fuuinjutsu can take the form of a barrier as well to keep things inside or outside as well. The seal making it stronger or impenetrable.

However I was always interested in fuuin for the basic sealing inside of scrolls for later use of objects or techniques and the application of sealing chakra.
Good Job you two. You've seen enough fuuinjutsu techniques to know the basics of how the field generally works. As you both touched on, fuuinjutsu is made up of sealing techniques as well as barriers. On the basic level, seals are able to seal things such as attacks of equal rank (chakra), various tools and weapons within a scroll, your body, or clothes. Whatever is used to contain the object you seal is known as the Medium/Vesse. You can restrict your opponent's movements and the amount of chakra they can use.

Barriers are also versatile because they have a variety of uses. While they can be used defensively to defend against incoming attacks or to trap an opponent, they can also be used to sense movement, pin down opponents, and even drain chakra. Barriers can be invisible to the naked eye as well, making them useful to deploy depending on the situation.

We'll begin with the first two techniques. Explain how they work and describe how you'd make use of it in battle or a mission. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

( Isshi Tōjin ) - Light String Formation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: This barrier is designed to prevent anyone from leaving its confines. Once within a certain range of the person, the user erects the barrier underfoot rendering anyone within the seals, incapable of escaping. Should the user use on someone of a higher rank than him, than the effects will be null. However, should 2 or more barriers are combined, then the effects will be increased one rank ( Kages would effect Sages now, for example ).

( Fuuinjutsu: Kōmu Kekkaijutsu ) - Sealing Arts: Crimson Mist Barrier Jutsu
Range: Short - Long
Description: By summoning a thick wall of mist, the user can impair sight for all within it. It also masks any sound from being heard outside of the mist. The effectiveness of this technique varies between users as it depends on the user's skill. Starting at Chunnin rank, this lasts for 1 turn and can be extended 1 turn per rank increase up to Kage rank (6 turns). Chunnin and Special Jounin can use this up to Short range, Jounin and S-class Ninja can use this up to Mid range and Sannin and up can extend this to long range.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1: So basically a somewhat generic barrier ninjutsu/fuuinjutsu technique. I actually don't necessarily find this useful however I would find it useful for a summon or RP purposes. Seems rather quick. Giving its wording you can erect two of these to strengthen it. Or perhaps pair it with another barrier jutsu to strengthen that one.

One question, how is the fuuin performed? Just by admitting your chakra and inscribing said seals upon where it must go? What is required to perform this kind of tehcnique? I was under the impression your chakra forms the seals wherever you may place it and wherever you decide to emit your chakra.

2: Pretty simple. The fuuin version of hiding in the mist, basically. Impairing not only eye sight but sound which is good for sonar users like myself.

Few questions. Does this affect doujutsu as well? Is the per rank longevity passive or are you spending 15 chakra per turn? I actually really like this one especially since it is short to long range and probably a rather quick technique to perform.

Last edited:

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good Job you two. You've seen enough fuuinjutsu techniques to know the basics of how the field generally works. As you both touched on, fuuinjutsu is made up of sealing techniques as well as barriers. On the basic level, seals are able to seal things such as attacks of equal rank (chakra), various tools and weapons within a scroll, your body, or clothes. Whatever is used to contain the object you seal is known as the Medium/Vesse. You can restrict your opponent's movements and the amount of chakra they can use.

Barriers are also versatile because they have a variety of uses. While they can be used defensively to defend against incoming attacks or to trap an opponent, they can also be used to sense movement, pin down opponents, and even drain chakra. Barriers can be invisible to the naked eye as well, making them useful to deploy depending on the situation.

We'll begin with the first two techniques. Explain how they work and describe how you'd make use of it in battle or a mission. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

( Isshi Tōjin ) - Light String Formation
Description: This barrier is designed to prevent anyone from leaving its confines. Once within a certain range of the person, the user erects the barrier underfoot rendering anyone within the seals, incapable of escaping. Should the user use on someone of a higher rank than him, than the effects will be null. However, should 2 or more barriers are combined, then the effects will be increased one rank ( Kages would effect Sages now, for example ).

( Fuuinjutsu: Kōmu Kekkaijutsu ) - Sealing Arts: Crimson Mist Barrier Jutsu
Range: Short - Long
Description: By summoning a thick wall of mist, the user can impair sight for all within it. It also masks any sound from being heard outside of the mist. The effectiveness of this technique varies between users as it depends on the user's skill. Starting at Chunnin rank, this lasts for 1 turn and can be extended 1 turn per rank increase up to Kage rank (6 turns). Chunnin and Special Jounin can use this up to Short range, Jounin and S-class Ninja can use this up to Mid range and Sannin and up can extend this to long range.
Alright so the first technique is very basic, being a simple barrier designed to prevent those within from exiting without the use of some sort of counter, unless they're higher rank, in which case this jutsu does nothing. In a battle or mission, I would use this to restrain an individual, though this would be exceptionally more viable in a mission than a fight, as most other ninja can break out of it quite easily. Interrogation missions, or those involved capturing or protecting an individual stand out to me as situations where this would be useful. I am a bit confused about the layering of this jutsu with "2 or more barriers." Does that refer to two or more layers of this specific barrier being used in combination, or does it mean this along with any other fuin barrier to increase it's rank?

Now on to the second jutsu. This is a pretty interesting jutsu, being able to completely mask sounds for those outside of it, and sight for all within. The jutsu's effectiveness depends on the user's rank, increasing in both size and turn length as it goes up. I am interested in how this interacts with sound jutsu of varying ranks. If someone within the mist used a D ranked sound jutsu, would the mist completely contain the jutsu and stop anyone outside of it from the effects? What about a C rank? If this counters sound effectively, I would use it in battles against sound jutsu where possible. Otherwise, this jutsu also seems more useful and fun in missions, as it could create interesting situations, like taking out a target while minimizing noise, or using it in conjunction with hit and run tactics against large groups.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
1: So basically a somewhat generic barrier ninjutsu/fuuinjutsu technique. I actually don't necessarily find this useful however I would find it useful for a summon or RP purposes. Seems rather quick. Giving its wording you can erect two of these to strengthen it. Or perhaps pair it with another barrier jutsu to strengthen that one.

One question, how is the fuuin performed? Just by admitting your chakra and inscribing said seals upon where it must go? What is required to perform this kind of tehcnique? I was under the impression your chakra forms the seals wherever you may place it and wherever you decide to emit your chakra.

2: Pretty simple. The fuuin version of hiding in the mist, basically. Impairing not only eye sight but sound which is good for sonar users like myself.

Few questions. Does this affect doujutsu as well? Is the per rank longevity passive or are you spending 15 chakra per turn? I actually really like this one especially since it is short to long range and probably a rather quick technique to perform.
Alright so the first technique is very basic, being a simple barrier designed to prevent those within from exiting without the use of some sort of counter, unless they're higher rank, in which case this jutsu does nothing. In a battle or mission, I would use this to restrain an individual, though this would be exceptionally more viable in a mission than a fight, as most other ninja can break out of it quite easily. Interrogation missions, or those involved capturing or protecting an individual stand out to me as situations where this would be useful. I am a bit confused about the layering of this jutsu with "2 or more barriers." Does that refer to two or more layers of this specific barrier being used in combination, or does it mean this along with any other fuin barrier to increase it's rank?

Now on to the second jutsu. This is a pretty interesting jutsu, being able to completely mask sounds for those outside of it, and sight for all within. The jutsu's effectiveness depends on the user's rank, increasing in both size and turn length as it goes up. I am interested in how this interacts with sound jutsu of varying ranks. If someone within the mist used a D ranked sound jutsu, would the mist completely contain the jutsu and stop anyone outside of it from the effects? What about a C rank? If this counters sound effectively, I would use it in battles against sound jutsu where possible. Otherwise, this jutsu also seems more useful and fun in missions, as it could create interesting situations, like taking out a target while minimizing noise, or using it in conjunction with hit and run tactics against large groups.
First for Moxxi's question regarding Light String Formation. This is a barrier that's erected on the ground short range of the user, making it so that those standing on it unable to move. Barriers don't generally require Kanji to be inscribed, as it only simply has to be erected. Barriers are usually erected from the user. Kanji can be formed with chakra, drawn on paper stage, or inscribed into a material.

LC, the "two or more" note for this barrier refers to two of the same barrier being used together

As for the Crimson Mist Barrier Jutsu, I don't believe it hinders doujutsu users from being able to see within it. You do not have to spend chakra to sustain it either as your rank determines how long it lasts until it disperses. It's a technique that needs to be updated to align with the new ranking system, especially since Kage and Sanin rank no longer exists. I'd say that as a jounin you can use it at it's highest level.

Now for LC's question. generally, techniques of a higher rank usually overpower those that are weaker. Since the mist is C rank, it logically shouldn't be able to mask any sound B-rank and above

Now on to B-ranks. Explain how they work, describe how you'd make use of it in battle or a mission, and ask any questionsyou have.

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: After clapping ones hands, this technique creates a spherical detection barrier above ground with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the battle field. The user is able to detect anything that moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

(Kekkai Houjin) - Barrier Method Battle Array
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: Kekkai Houjin is a high-level Fuuinjutsu trap technique. An array of explosive markers is jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If any opponent walks through the boundary, the seals will activate and explode.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1: So you basically clap your hands and have sensory from short-mid range of you. Above ground only. This would be good if you somehow cannot see or hear your opponent so they cannot sneak up on you. You clap and can sense something in the area of the dome.

2: Simple explosion technique. Place a barrier of seals, someone passes, seals activate, multiple kaboom. Not sure if I would use this in battle, but it would be nice to place around a landmark to protect it I guess.

Two very simple and basic techniques.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Alright. Since Idk if or when LC will reply, we'll continue without him. The first technique is very useful when it comes to combatting barriers erected by your opponent. By inserting your chakra into their barrier you can interference with the source and shatter the barrier's shell. What you can shatter depends on your either being an Uzumaki or an advanced sealing specialist, which is someone with Fuuinjutsu mastery (Regular and Advanced).

( Kekkai Kireme no Jutsu ) - Barrier Shatter Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 20 - 40
Description: The user will insert their chakra into a active barrier to then interfere with the source and cancel the barrier shattering its shell.
Note: Must make direct contact. Regular Fuuinjutsu users can dispel Barrier Techniques B-Rank and below. Uzumaki bios can dispel up to A-Rank. Advanced Sealing Specialists can dispel up to S rank Barriers.

The second technique, Tag Barrier, allows you to create a spherical defensive barrier through the use of a tag marked with specific kanji. This barrier is capable of both blocking B rank ninjutsu and can even contain an enemy.

(Fusen no Kekkai) Tag Barrier
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user will take a tag marked with the kanjis 障害 (Shōgai) and either place it on a weapon (like wrapped around a kunai's handle) or on a surface (like the ground). Upon doing so, a defensive spherical barrier is erected around the tag as a seal. The barrier can be used to defend against up to B-Rank ninjutsu but also be used to contain an enemy inside if feasible.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1: Well since you already explained it, no need to explain to back to you.

2: You explained the technique again. So I'm good. No questions.

I actually like both of these. Handy. Especially the second one. I can see this being useful for RP purposes and some specific situations in battle.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Alright. On to the next set. I'm sure you've encountered MIE at some point. the first technique is its weaker version, while the second is a basic communication technique. One this to keep in mind with Infinite Embrace and its stronger version is that the absorbed chakra goes back to your chakra pool, and if you go over your maximum chakra capacity then you overload your system and die. Due that that, it's best not to use this technique at the beginning of a fight.

Explain how both work.

(Mugen Hōyō) - Infinate Embrace
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (-50 per turn to the target, +30 to user)
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and generates a special barrier that surrounds the target forming a "cuboid" construct of pink chakra which begins draining the chakra of the target caught inside. This technique can be used in conjunction with shadow rope technique or other restrictive techniques to further hinder the target. Once caught inside it, the target cannot mold chakra above S-rank and the barrier itself can only be broken by B-Rank techniques or by attacking the user of the technique.

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1: Simple. A barrier jutsu akin to light string formation how to place the seal you must actually touch the ground with your hands. Same kind of construct however instead of serving the purpose of trapping the target, even though it does, its real goal is to sap chakra from the opponent. Spend 20 chakra to cast, takes 50 chakra away from the opponent, gives you 30 in exchange. Really you get 10 back overall because you spent 20 casting the technique. But still good. Casting the technique was free, basically. If it works. Like anything else if the seal if broken, if the user is attacked, the barrier gets broken or can be physical broken by B rank and up techniques cast towards it.

2: Secret letters with handseals as passwords where if you write something on one, it appears in the other(s).

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
The seal gets broken if you're attacked only when you stop fueling it to defend yourself. This barrier is one that has to be sustained, so if you use another technique and no longer sustain it then it is released. This is one one of the main methods to break this is to attack the user and force them to defend. Moving on

( Fūin Fuda ) – Sealing Tag
Description: A basic sealing technique where the user places one or more tags either directly on a target or on a technique which is restraining it. As its placed, a sealing formula spreads around the technique or the target, sealing it. This technique has been seen used with Sand ninjutsu, Earth, Water, Wood, Cloth Ninjutsu, etc but basically any technique in which you can apply the tags can be used. In the case of expert ninjas, the tags might even be incorporated into the restraining technique, with no need to actually manually place the tag or tags. Additionally, less experienced ninjas can find that throwing one or more kunais with the sealing tags attached at the technique which will trigger the same effect when the kunais stick on the technique. This prevents the target from moving, molding chakra or even being summoned.
Note: The seal takes a while to form, so most opponents can either counter the restraining technique (thus preventing the sealing formula of taking effect) or rip off the tags from themselves negating its effects entirely. If the target, however, fails to counter the restraining technique or is counter to it fails or if he doesn't remove the tags in his next move, then the seal will fully be placed and the target unable to release himself.
Note: This technique is specially designed to be used on summons and Edo Tensei Summons but will work on any opponent except Jinchurikiis.

( Chakra Haisui Fūin no Jutsu ) – Chakra Suppression Seal Technique
Description: The user places this seal on the forehead of a Jinchuuriki influenced by the powers of a Bijuu, to forcibly cause the Bijuu's powers to recede. The Jinchuuriki becomes exhausted after this happens.
Note: This can only restrict Jinchuuriki in their Incomplete form, not when they completely transform into the Bijuu.

Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Roger that.

1: Pretty dank. A tag that eliminates the usage of chakra shall the target fail to defend against it or remove what they have to in the next turn.

2: Same thing but for incomplete bijuu. Also pretty dank.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Moving on

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

( Fūin Wana Bakuhatsu ) – Sealing Trap Explosion
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Damage points: 40
Description: The user places a seal on a chosen location which when an enemy target draws closer to the seal it will release itself in activation to the enemy’s chakra and cause an explosion.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1: Generic sealing technique. Not much too explain here. Either release your items needed from a scroll or something containing the seal, or seal other people’s weapons, items, etc. or it could even be used to seal a corpse for later use for something like edo tensei. However I don’t see the difference in using this for summoning items or the generic summoning technique. Is there a difference?

2: A chakra-triggered claymore in seal form.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Sorry for the wait.

The generic summoning technique basically allows you to summon generic animals from a contract without any special skills. This technique allows you to summon things that have been sealed in the scroll prior to battle, such as weapons and useful tools.

Since those two were pretty self explanatory we'll move on to the next three to close out B ranks.

( Shikoku Mujin ) - Four Black Fog Battle Formation
Range: Close
Damage Points: N/A
Description: When the opponent is trapped inside a container of some sort, the user places five sealing tags, on each side of the container forming a rough pentagon shape. The opponent is then locked in suspended animation for one turn.
Note: If the opponent escapes the container or shatters it before all the tags are placed, he avoids the technique fully.

( Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin ) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

(Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka) - Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 per tool/weapon)
Description: This is a special "ninja tool summon" that allows the user to seal basic ninja tools, like shurikens, kunais, swords, etc into sealing marks placed on their clothes or their body. The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks". The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between taking out a ninja tool, taking the right stance and actually throwing it is greatly reduced and one can unleash a barrage of weapons with great speed in a small time window. Also when a weapon such as a Fūma Shuriken is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand. Sasuke even shown that you can have the weapons connected to wires and linked to their sealing marks and used the technique in sealing marks he placed in his wrist bracers.
Note: Can summon up to 30 basic tools per sealing mark and can have up to 2 sealing marks.