[Discussion] Future

GreenDay

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Okay Manga is ending , there is no part 3 , and that mini manga i don't know if i will read it , i think it will not have that charm which had Naruto and Naruto : Shippuden so what do you think Bleach is ending too i have searched and what do you think which manga will replace Naruto ? it will be something we don't know or something that has many fans already?
and yes what about Naruto anime? will it go to the end? or not?
as i know One Piece is not ending in future 2-3 years yes? and Fairy Tail isn't ending soon

so the question

WHAT THE HELL WILL YOU READ AND WATCH ??? :) :) :) :) :)

Cael

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I am going to watch Terra Formars , a very good anime that I think should be more popular than attack on titans, but I guess
that's just my opinion. It's really good and I recommend people to watch the uncensored version if you can handle it

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Okay Manga is ending , there is no part 3 , and that mini manga i don't know if i will read it , i think it will not have that charm which had Naruto and Naruto : Shippuden so what do you think Bleach is ending too i have searched and what do you think which manga will replace Naruto ? it will be something we don't know or something that has many fans already?
and yes what about Naruto anime? will it go to the end? or not?
as i know One Piece is not ending in future 2-3 years yes? and Fairy Tail isn't ending soon

so the question

WHAT THE HELL WILL YOU READ AND WATCH ??? :) :) :) :) :)
Both Fairy Tale and One Piece = Ecchi.

I guess I'll watch both.

Saikyokami

Legendary
Kin
20๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
624๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I am going to watch Terra Formars , a very good anime that I think should be more popular than attack on titans, but I guess
that's just my opinion. It's really good and I recommend people to watch the uncensored version if you can handle it
You must be registered for see images

the censored version is so much better
You must be registered for see images