Optimus01

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I focused on my raw chakra and started picturing the wind nature in my mind and helped the moulding of the chakra into wind nature by feeling the breeze of wind flowing around me and then after successfully moulded it into wind nature, i released it and shape manipulated the converted chakra into a sharp wind to cut the wind attack lunched towards me.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Better. Now take out a sword and imbue it with your wind chakra. Then swing the sword and release the chakra as a cutting whirlwind formed form several strong gusts. Time for a little baseball.

*points to a Pein who pitches a classic bomb-with-a-fuse at you*

You must be registered for see images
(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then swings it to create a powerful whirlwind of sharp winds. The core skill behind the technique is the timing between channeling chakra into the sword and releasing it as the sword is swung.

*hands you a giant folding fan*

Here. Swing this fan and release wind chakra from it in the form of a spinning disk of wind toward your target. It resembles a demon wind shuriken but with greater cutting ability. Get that guy down from there.

*points to a Pein sitting on a sturdy branch of a nearby tree*

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba no jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Technique
Description: The user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swings it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that resembles a demon wind shuriken.
Note: Requires the user to be wielding a Giant Folding Fan or a Giant Fan or a Fan Weapon of some sort.

Next, simply strike your target into the air with the fan and blow him away by releasing a gust of wind from it. Find someone to try it on

(Futon: Joushou Arashi Kabe no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Rising Tempest Wall Technique
Range: Short
Description: The user will first strike their target into the air with their Giant folding fan or Giant War fan and then follow up with releasing a blast of wind pushing the target back.
Note: Requires the user to be wielding a Giant Folding Fan or a Giant Fan or a Fan Weapon of some sort.

For this jutsu just release a blast of wind from your fan at your target. Send someone packing.

(Futon: Reppuu Bakufuu no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Gale Blast Technique
Description: The user will swing their giant folding fan or giant war fan at their target to create a blast of wind sending the target flying.

Optimus01

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*brings out a blade* after bringing out the blade i focused on my raw chakra and then pictured the breeze's motin in my mind while at the same time opening all my senses to the movement of the wind around me physically and then subconciously converted my chakra into the wind nature around me, after nature manipulating the chakra into wind nature, i channelled the converted chakra into the blade and then swinged the blade and at the same time, timming the release of the wind chakra and while releasing the chakra, i shaped manipulate the chakra into a whirlwind of sharp gust of wind to counter the bomb.

grabbing the fan i focused my raw chakra into the fan and nature manipulate the chakra into wind nature by picturing the wind in my mind and at the same time by feeling the blowing breeze around my body and subconciously converted the chakra into wind nature and then swinged the fan and then released the wind chakra and shaped manipulate it into the form of a spinning disk of wind which resembles a demon wind shuriken but with greater cutting power towards the pein sittiong on the branch of a tree

facing a nearby pein i focused my chakra into the fan again and then pictured the wind nature in my mind and at the same time opened all my senses to the movements of the wind around me subconciously nature manipulating the chara into wind nature and then swinged the giant fan releasing the converted chakra to strike the intended pein into mid-air and then swinged the fan again to release the chakra and shaped manipulate it into a gust of wind to blow the pein away.
sorry, i needed to use it on someone

i focused my chakra into the fan again and then pictured the wind in my mind and at the same time feeling the wind around my body and focusing on the motion of the blowing wind while subconciously converted my chakra into wind nature and then swinged the giant fan releasing the converted chakra and then shape manipulate it into a blast of wind from the fan towards the opponent, sending the opponent flying/packing�

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Well done. Another simple one: Exhale a strong stream of wind from your mouth capable of blowing away targets easily and hurting them in the process. Try it on these guys

*sends some more Peins with blades charging strait at you*

(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

Next, take out a sword and infuse it with wind chakra. Then release the chakra from the sword which generates a vortex of wind around you for defense against attacks and pushing materials off of your body. Protect yourself.

*jumps back and throws a barrage of kunai at you*

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

Now i want you to breathe wind chakra onto a weapon. The chakra covering the blade should extend from it similarly to Asuma's Flying Swallow technique, making the blade longer and sharper as well. Try it on a weapon you prefer. Get ready.

*sends two Peins running at you and wielding swords*

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
Type: Supplementary
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Optimus01

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I focused on my chakra then started picturing the wind im my mind and at the same time using my whole body to sense and feel the blowing breeze physically and then subconciously nature manipulate my chakra into wind nature and then channeled the chakra into my lungs and exhale it and shape manipulate it to the form of a strong stream of wind from my mouth which then blows away the incoming pein's and hurt them in the process.

Bringing out a blade, i focused my chakra into the blade then focused on wind nature both mentally(picturing the wind nature in my mind) and physically(using my body to feel the blowing breeze) and then nature manipulated the chakra into wind nature and released the chakra from the blade and shape manipulate it into a vortex that covers my whole body to defebd myself from the incoming kunai's and also pushes away all materials from my body.

Bringing out two kunai's, i focused on my chakra then started picturing the wind in my mind and at the same time feeling the blowing breeze with my body and subconciously nature manipulate my chakra into wind nature, after nature manipulating my chakra into wind, i breathe the chakra on the two kunai's infusing the chakra into them properly i shaped manipulate the wind chakra covering the kunai's to make the longer and sharper and then throws the two kunai's at the legs of the two pein's coming at me.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Good enough. Now i want you to exhale a stream of wind from your mouth and make it spin rapidly as it travels to form a twister that should toss your target around in the vortex as he is blown away from you. There's your target.

*points to a bored Pein making a huge house of cards*

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Next, just take out a sword and channel wind chakra into it before swinging it to release a strong gust of wind along the path of your swing that should blow back your target and small projectiles. You've done something similar before.

*sends a Pein to run at you while throwing shurikens at you*

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

Optimus01

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I focused on my chakra and then closes my eyes to picture the wind nature in my mind and at the same time physically focusing on the blowing breeze then subconciously nature manipulate my chakra into wind nature and then channeled the converted chakra into my lungs and inhale a certain amount of air infusing it properly with the converted chakra and exhaled the air and sends it towards the pein and then shaped manipulates it into a rapidly spinning twister which travels towards the pein and tosses him around in the twister and then blows away the pein.

bringing out a blade i focused on my chakra and channeled it into the blade while i pictured the wind nature in my mind and physically sensing the wind with all my body and then subconciously nature manipulate my chakra into wind nature and then swung the blade releasing the converted chakra as the blade is been swinged and shape manipulate it into a strong gust of wind in the arc it moved to counter/blowback the shurikens thrown at me.�

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Well done. Now channel wind chakra into your sword and swing it, releasing the chakra as a gust of wind. You've done something similar before. Clean this place up.

*points to a few Peins lounging around with trash piled around them*

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

Next, perform 4 handseals and make the air in front of you spin rapidly and move towards your target as a small tornado of wind with cutting properties that should pick up your target and slash him multiple times all over his body. Stop this guy.

*points to a Pein running with scissors. It's dangerous but not as dangerous as you*

(Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

Now i want you to perform a series of handseals and create a sharp gust of wind in front of you that should be able to split an incoming wind technique in two and redirect it back towards the attacker as a spinning vortex of wind. This move is mostly used to counter wind jutsu and will only work on jutsu B rank and below. Defend yourself from my clone's attack and return it to him.

*creates a clone who swings his giant fan and releases a small, slicing tornado towards you*
(Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.
(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Optimus01

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bringing out a blade, i focused on my chakra nature manipulating it into wind nature by focusing on the blowing breeze on my body physically and also mentally by picturing the wind nature in my mind and then subconciously convert my chakra into wind nature and then channells the converted chakra into the blade and swings the blade while releasing the converted chakra timingly, as it is being swinged by slashing down infront of them and then shape manipulate the converted chakra/wind into a gust of wind towards the peins lounging around with trash piled around them.

performing the required 4 handseals and at the same focused on my chakra and picturing the wind nature in my mind and also using my body as a medium to sense and feel the blowing breeze around me and subconciously nature manipulate my chakra into wind nature, after successfully nature manipulating my chakra into wind nature, i released the converted chakra into the air in front of me,and then making it spin rapidly and shape manipulate it into a small tornado of wind as it moves towards the pein, with cutting properties that will pick the pein up and slash him multiple times all over his body.

performing a series of handseals and at the same time focuses on my chakra and subconciously converting it into wind nature by picturing the wind nature in my mind and physically feeling the blowing breeze with my body and after successfully nature manipulating my chakra releases the chakra in front of me and shape manipulate it into a sharp gust of wind in front of me that splits the attack done to me by pein into two and redirect the attack back towards the pein as a spinning vortex of wind.�

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Great. Now stand somewhere with alot of sand or dust around and blow a strong wind gust at your target which carries the dust with it. The dust in the wind makes the attack more damaging. Punish these slackers.

*points of a couple of Peins lounging on a miniature beach*

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinite Sand Great Break Through
Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Next, simply throw a punch and release a huge vortex of wind from it towards your target. This jutsu can be executed quickly and is a great move to use in conjunction with fire jutsu. Clear these guys out.

*points to the other Peins trying to sneak away together*

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Optimus01

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*moves to the sandy area* on getting there i focused on my chakra and the started to picture the wind nature in my mind and also uses my body to sense the wind nature around me and after successfully nature manipulating my chakra in to wind i channelled the converted chakra into my lungs and then spits it out from my mouth, shape manipulating it into a strong gust of wind which carries the dust and sand along with it towards the peins and this makes the attack more effective and damaging.

i focused on my chakra again and then nature manipulate my chakra into wind nature by using my body to sense the wind nature around me and at the same time picturing the wind in my mind and after converting my chakra successfully, i channelled the converted chakra into my dominanat hand and then threw a punch and at the same time released the chakra from the hand and then shape manipulate the chakra into a huge vortex of wind which moves towards the peins sneaking away to clear them out.�

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Not bad. This one's pretty unique. You need to hold out your hand and condense wind in the shape of a large demonic claw extending from your hand. The claw can be controlled and functions just like an actual hand with great strength. Try breaking through this wall. Doton: Doryuheki!

Type: Defensive
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defense. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Next, simply cover your hand in wind chakra to strike your target with rock-crushing force. Take him down.

*a Pein gets in a fighting stance and rushes at you*

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

Now do the same as before but with your leg instead.

*sends another Pein at you*

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

Optimus01

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*holds out my dominant hand*after holding out my hand, i focused on my chakra and nature manipulate my chakra into wind nature by picturing the wind in my mind and physically feeling the breeze around me with my body, after successfully nature manipulating my chakra into wind, i then channelled the converted chakra into my dominant hand which i've stretched out, i then released the converted chakra and shape manipulate and condense the wind to the shape of a large demonic claw extending from my hand and then i controlled the claw towards the earth wall with great strength to destroy the wall

after performing the first technique, i again focused on my chakra and nature manipulate it into wind by picturing the wind in my mind and feeling the blowing breeze with my body, after successfully nature manipulating my chakra into wind, i channelled the converted chakra into my dominant hand and then folded my hand to form a fist or punch and after that, i focused the wind chakra into the punch and then punched the ground which made the earth split towards the pein and throwing him off balance.

after performing the previous jutsu i quickly focus on my chakra again and then nature manipulate it into wind by picturing the wind in my mind and feeling the blowing breeze with my body, after successfully nature manipulating my chakra, i channelled the converted chakra into my right leg and then kicked the incoming pein in the chest to send him backwards.�

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Excellent. Now perform 3 handseals and generate a small hurricane that carries your target away as it travels. It's nothing new but it can attack targets from a distance. Find someone surely unprepared for this weather.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

Next, form 4 handseals and create a spinning disk of cutting wind sent at your target. You've learned a weaker version of this already. There's your target.

*points to a Pein hiding behind a tree*

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

For this one simply generate a huge gust of cutting wind. It's sharpness isn't great but it could ouch back large and heavy objects like summons. Try it out.

*summons a giant dog glaring at you with all three of its heads*

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature

Optimus01

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I formed the 3 required handseals and at the same time focused on my chakra and nature manipulate it into wind nature by picturing the wind in my mind and also feeling the blowing breeze with my body and after subconciously converting my chakra into wind, i release the converted chakra and then shape manipulate it into a small hurricane that carries the opponent away as it travels

I formed the 4 required handseals and at the same time focused on my chakra and nature manipulate it into wind nature by picturing the wind in my mind and also feeling the blowing breeze with my body and after subconciously converting my chakra into wind, i channelled the converted chakra into my mouth and spits it out and then shape manipulate the wind into the form of a spinning disk of cutting wind, sending it towards the pein hiding behind the tree which cuts through the tree and the tree falls on the pein.

I focused on my chakra and nature manipulate it into wind nature by picturing the wind in my mind and also feeling the blowing breeze with my body and after subconciously converting my chakra into wind, and then released the converted chakra, shape manipulating it into a huge gust of cutting wind and sends it towards the three headed dog with will push it back and deal some small cuts to it
is the dogs head going to increase in number, maybe i should start thinking of how to escape

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Superb. Now i want you to breathe wind chakra into your palm, shaping it into a spinning ball while you do. Then shoot it at your target with great speed that will result in a powerful impact capable of smashing rock. This jutsu can be executed quickly, allowing for multiple uses in a short time. Find your next victim.

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

Next, produce a wave of water and send it at your target. Quickly follow up with a gust of wind to increase to speed and force of the wave. If you don't know water jutsu skip it. Ruin these guys' day.

*points to a group of Peins building a really intricate sand castle.*

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

For this one gather wind chakra on your hand and simply punch your target in the gut. On impact, release a strong vortex-like blast of wind on impact to send him flying. Here comes a new challenger.

*one of the Peins gets into a fighting stance and rushes at you*

( Futon: Uzu sentou ) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

Optimus01

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I focused on my chakra and shape manipulate it into wind nature by picturing the wind in my mind and physically using my body to feel the blowing breeze around my body and after nature manipulating my chakra into wind, i channelled the converted chakra into my gullets and breaths the wind chakra into my palm and after infusing my palm properly,i shaped manipulated the wind into a spinning ball and faced a nearby pein which has been paying little attention to the training and shot the ball at him withgreat speed but giving him time to dodge the attack.

i haven't started water training yet
I focused on my chakra and shape manipulate it into wind nature by picturing the wind in my mind and physically using my body to feel the blowing breeze around my body and after nature manipulating my chakra into wind, i quickly release the converted chakra and shape manipulate it into a gust of wind which destroys the castle and blows the peins away.

I focused on my chakra and shape manipulate it into wind nature by picturing the wind in my mind and physically using my body to feel the blowing breeze around my body and after nature manipulating my chakra into wind, i then channelled the converted chakra on my hand and then landed a punch in the peins guts when he got close enough and on impact shape mamipulate the wind into a strong vortex-like blast of wind that send him flying.�

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Excellent. Now we begin the A-ranks! I can't explain it any better myself so read the description and try it out.

*sends a Pein dashing at you with a sword*

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

Next, perfoorm the Ram handseal and inhale as you focus fuuton chakra in your lungs. Then exhale the chakra, converting it into a massive amount of wind while applying shape manipulation to compress it until it leaves your mouth, moving at high speed. At that point the wind blast runs wild and rapidly expands to destroy everything in its path due to the great force exerted by the winds, resembling a giant dome after making impact. Here's your target.

*summons a giant multi-headed dog after you*
(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

*tosses you a giant folding fan*

For this one you must send wind chakra into your fan and swing it, releasing the chakra as a huge wind gust colored dark by the storm clouds mixed in with it. Manipulate the wind to spin as its released to generate a huge tornado advancing on your target and trapping him inside the vortex. There, the storm clouds that are part of the tornado should discharge lightning bolts at your target, electrocuting him before dropping him to the ground.
The video gives you a better idea of it. Try it out.

*tosses a giant fan to you and three Peins start running for their lives*

[video=youtube;4taeJK6jhsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4taeJK6jhsQ[/video]
(Fūton: Boufuu Gekido Kabe) – Wind Release: Gale Raging Wall
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user swings their Giant Fan and creates a giant vortex that swirls around and lifts the opponent into the sky. They are then zapped by three bolts of lightning before falling to the ground, giving off black smoke.
Note: Must wield a Giant Fan.

Optimus01

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I focused on my chakra and nature manipulate it into wind nature and then channells the converted chakra into my fingertips and then releases it as wind while forming the hand gesture and then materialize and shape manipulate it into a nearly invisible unavoidable long sword and send/throw it towards the peins right leg as a projectile weapon that assults the pein in a gust of wind which can leave the peins body mutilated.

I first form the ram hand seal,I then inhale and focus raw chakra which I nature manipulate into fuuton chakra to my lungs I then exhale the chakra while converting it into a large amount of wind which I compress with shape manipulation till it leaves my mouth and runs wild destroying every thing on it's path

I then focus raw chakra which I nature manipulate into fuuton chakra into my fan and swing it, releasing the chakra as a huge wind gust coloured dark by the storm clouds mixed in it ,as the wind is release I manipulate it to spin towards a Pein and trap them lifting him into the air, the storm clouds then discharge bolts of lightning that strikes the Pein before the tornado ends and drop the Pein to the ground.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Not bad. Now i want you to wave your hand and create a tornado-like vortex of cutting wind that pulls nearby enemies into it. It's related to the wind blade jutsu you just learned but on a larger scale. Find a tree you can dice up.

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

Next, simply form a Rasengan and apply wind chakra to it, giving more lethal effects. If you don't know Rasengan skip this one. Try it on this guy.

*creates an earth golem in front of you.*

(Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral sphere
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60 (-20 to user if attain direct hit)
Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

For this one perform the Rat, Rabbit, and dog handseals before taking a deep breath and exhaling many small blasts of condensed wind that have great speed and piercing ability. Try to take these guys out.

*creates a b-ranked earth wall in front of a group of dummies*

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
Range: Short- Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.