Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vegito reborn as a god (confirmed) :

1. Goku and Vegita's voice actors have recently performed merged dialogues.
2. Recently herms98, the officially Daizenshuu translator shared a pic from 2chan which has Vegito returning.
3. Dragonball heroes showed Goku fighting Black with a golden potara earing.
4. Gowasu and Kaioshin are spectating their fight. It'd be very illogical if Gowasu only intended to travel to the future just to call Zamasu a disgrace to the kaioshins. The real purpose is likely potara earings, their backup plan.
5. Gogeta is highly unlikely since he's a Toei creation.
6. Potara earnings are the main highlights of the arc. Which is why the kaioshins defused using the namekian Dragonball. Those spare potara earings are gonna come handy.

You must be registered for see images

Voila, Vegito confirmed!

Last edited:

Uchiha boii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah your right black has like a ki sword too and so does vegito so we might get an exchange of blades between them also vegito in base was washing the floor with buuhan when they fought so how strong would ssb vegito be i wonder

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has not returned yet, its gonna happen in the upcoming episodes. As the spoiler suggests, Vegito SSB would be the one sealing Supreme God Zamasu via Mafuba.
From the titles it looks like the mafabu will fail and their last resort is the omni button. As everyone predicted.

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He has not returned yet, its gonna happen in the upcoming episodes. As the spoiler suggests, Vegito SSB would be the one sealing Supreme God Zamasu via Mafuba.
Seal zamasu? :lol You are mistaken if you think he would spare zamasu's pitiful existence, zamasu is a sin and would be wiped from history itself.

Immortality or not, he will bow before Vegito.

Jellal Fernandes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hell yes. To be completely honest this whole time since super started i really have not been that impressed by it with the shit animation on most of the episodes. Vegito making a comback is something i wanted since the start of this show. So great news

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seal zamasu? :lol You are mistaken if you think he would spare zamasu's pitiful existence, zamasu is a sin and would be wiped from history itself.

Immortality or not, he will bow before Vegito.
Hey, its just my interpretation lol. To elaborate, I think Vegito would completely outclass him, but would be unable to kill him due to immortality being an issue. Meanwhile, Trunks would be done fixing the mafuba container. And thus Vegito proceeds to defeat him. However it seems that the Mafuba isn't powerful enough to contain Zamaku. Thus the Omni king Zen'ō appears to wipe him out once and for all.

I also think that they're gonna remain as Vegito till the next story arc, cus it wouldn't make sense if Vegito made an one-episode only appearance.

Let's see how it plays out. I hope for some DBZ level action.

Last edited:

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey, its just my interpretation lol. To elaborate, I think Vegito would completely outclass him, but would be unable to kill him due to immortality being an issue. Meanwhile, Trunks would be done fixing the mafuba container. And thus Vegito proceeds to defeat him. However it seems that the Mafuba isn't powerful enough to contain Zamaku. Thus the Omni king Zen'ō appears to wipe him out once and for all.

I also think that they're gonna remain as Vegito till the next story arc, cus it wouldn't make sense if Vegito made an one-episode only appearance.

Let's see how it plays out. I hope for some DBZ level action.
Did you not read? Immortality in the dragon ball world was achived by majin buu once before, he had a limit to his regeneration. Zamasu is the same, though zamasu is simply even more stubborn and doesnt realize this. And why would Zeno bother to appear?, he would have destroyed the entire time line if he found out that humans and and one of his subjects were toying with time.

But regarding Vegito's awakening.....there will be a suprise. :Sparks:

Last edited: