0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information
Name: Fushi Senju
Nickname: Eternal Life („Fushi“)
Clan:None (u see why senju in story :) )

Looks:Light-Brown hair with blues eyes and 1.86m high.Wears a katana „Megumi „(Present of his dad -*Megumi(blessing)

Personality:Calm, not much talkative, and shows no mercy in fight

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Konoha
Village of Alliance: Sand and Mist village

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: S-jounin
Specialty: /
Elements: Earth (needs training)
Your ninjutsu:
(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
_____
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

Background Info.
History:Fushi lost his parents at age of 8 in the great ninja war.His parents where well known ninjas . In the last breaths of his dad fushi recived dad's katana called Megumi.After that scene fushi with full hatred run away from battle with full hatred in his hearth aiming to leader of uchiha Uchiha Madara who killed his parents...Next few years fushi traveled from village to village always with empty stomach but hearth full of hatred. He trained on any location and asked every ninja he saw to help him in training.
After the war was over fushi suddenly camed to new established Konoha...after he saw who the hokage is he run as fast as posible to ask him if he train him...but he couldnt get to hokage cuz ninjas stoped him before...
After that a week passed and fushi stayed in konoha but liveing on roads and train on forest of konoha as one day Hashirama walks trough forest and saw him training and camed to him asking him what he do...after a longer talk fushi asked hashirama if he can train him...as hashirama have watched how fushi train and saw a big potential he told him to do some sparing...fushi was amazed and in istant sec attacked the hokage....
After houres of sparing fushi was already out of breath and hashirama was just smileing...the fushi didnt like that and started to cry T.T...Hashirama pated him on shoulder and told him „from now u will go in konoha academy that my brother established and after school u can come live to me and i will train u „—said with smile on his face.
And at that moment the rise of big ninja is starting, but with fushi's heart full of hatred and still with revange in his eyes on the leader of uchiha wich failed after the the Hashirama defeted him in valley of the end and from that point madara disapeard...
Fushi took last name Senju as respect to Hishirama who he thought as the new father...

Other

U can see here the sword

Theme Song and Background Music: Metallica – And Justice For All

Battles

Won:0
Lost:0

---
~ Approved ~

Last edited by a moderator:

Fushi Senju

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hehehe i would like to have wood but they said i cant have on custom char wood T.T....i will train with him learn much about earth and water and then i will make Hashirama maybe :D
*wish that he can have wood on this char* ^^

P.S. Is it a good bio btw?

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~ I will approve this, but the Katana Megumi has to be submitted in the custom jutsu submission thread before it can be approved. ~

Fushi Senju

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~ I will approve this, but the Katana Megumi has to be submitted in the custom jutsu submission thread before it can be approved. ~
Hehe ty Emperor...mah i can delete this part with katana powers if u mean that by custom jutsu?...or the whole katana as sword?