Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We're in the middle of a war, Neji died but Hinata and his team did not have time to mourn, Naruto saw his father but did not have time to get emotional, Hashirama saw Madara with rinnegan and
did not have time​
to wonder, Minato slashed through his student's abdomen and did not have time to be put in psycological turmoil, YET sasuke saw naruto's current superiority and did not give a shit about anything else, indifferent of whether everyone, including him, would die or not:leaf:

Conclusion: Sasuke's jealousy is off the charts considering that despite all the things that are going on, he will stick to his inferiority complex. Same old good sasuke:leaf:

I mean look at his face!
You must be registered for see images

He's like a zombie, here because of his anger:leaf:

Same good old sasuke, time might have passed, but he never changes:win:

On a side note, funny how Minato uses the term nostalgic, certainly is=D

P.S I like sasuke as a character, I just find funny that some things won't change no matter what=D

Last edited:
Reactions: Pravin5

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sasuke is Awesome for his fans

hated by haters

annoyed by the trolls

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cant wait till he gets a power up then all his haters turn into fans, happens all the time

just look at tobirama
It's not exactly the same, we had no knowedge about Tobirama apart from some trivial information whereas Sasuke is the deuteragonist. As for the haters turning into fans, those who change from one day to another just because of some power-up are not real fans and by no means do they like or respect their favoured character for their personality and therefore for what they really are.

Zuru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Sasuke gets jealous, he usually does something to try and prove superiority. Look out Sasuke fans, your lord might be doing something really cool in the next few chapters. :cool:

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not exactly the same, we had no knowedge about Tobirama apart from some trivial information whereas Sasuke is the deuteragonist. As for the haters turning into fans, those who change from one day to another just because of some power-up are not real fans and by no means do they like or respect their favoured character for their personality and therefore for what they really are.

many Obito *fans* Become one because he is a Jin..
So funny

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

many Obito *fans* Become one because he is a Jin..
So funny
No it's not funny it's sad because you should become a fan more because of his personality rather than because he's just powerful. I liked Tobi since the beginning, from the lucky go idiot, to Obito and eventually to the 10 tails jin. That is a true fan. If you care only for power, you should watch DBZ (no offense). The biggest reason for being a naruto fan (of the character but of the series in general) is because I love all the complex personalities of all the "bad guys" have: Itachi, Nagato, Obito and many more.

Last edited: