FUNimation Plans Broadcast Dubs of "Sky Wizards Academy," "GANGSTA." and "Prison Scho

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FUNimation Plans Broadcast Dubs of "Sky Wizards Academy," "GANGSTA." and "Prison Scho

FUNimation has announced its first summer 2015 titles for the Broadcast Dub program. Engish dubs of the anime adaptations of Akira Hiramoto's Prison School, Kohske's Gangata. and Yū Moroboshi and Yuka Nakajima's Kūsen Madōshi Kōhosei no Kyōkan/Sky Wizards Academy will be streaming this season.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images
Lol this boobs are ridiculous

Anyways, is it me or anime keep getting dub faster ._.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: FUNimation Plans Broadcast Dubs of "Sky Wizards Academy," "GANGSTA." and "Prison

I understand about the dub but at least show on either CR or Hulu ._.

Saikyokami

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: FUNimation Plans Broadcast Dubs of "Sky Wizards Academy," "GANGSTA." and "Prison

Best to just bare with the sub for now, though they might surprise us and release dubbed episodes faster than expected.
You know.. as much as i prefer the dub.. I'm used to goku's voice xD
doesn't sound as high pitched as i remember..

Still doesn't touch English dub tho.

Lawd have mercy. Prison School is amazing.

Yeah it is xD a friend of mine recommended me the anime a while back so hearing about the anime airing, I was hyped AF.

Gangsta's awesome too c:

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You know.. as much as i prefer the dub.. I'm used to goku's voice xD
doesn't sound as high pitched as i remember..

Still doesn't touch English dub tho.

Yeah it is xD a friend of mine recommended me the anime a while back so hearing about the anime airing, I was hyped AF.

Gangsta's awesome too c:
I liked Vegeta's, Bulma's, Videl's, Beerus, and Whis Japanese voice actors, so I can still bare it :lol

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No DBS? Scumbags. :bdpf: Nah, probs due to licensing. I'll bet they have to wait for the Japanese home video release. xd

Thanks for sharing.

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sweet, cause Gangsta. looks like one of those anime made for an English dub. Not sure if it'll be as good as Black Lagoon's was, but we'll see:)