The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Hachimaru sits with his Holder which is named "Haya". It is a normal looking adult dog that he can ride on. He sits on Haya looking at their opponent. He is very unique fishy like. He has one of the four drones come from his back and release a chakra jutsu bullet at the opponent.

Hoyū-sha | Holder
Type: Tool
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Holder is an unique robotic animal that the user who is a cyborg can call their partner but also helper in battle. This animal has three abilities. The animal look is based on the user so they can have any type of animal known or not known and name of the Holder is up to the user also. The holder can have only one rider on it and doesn't lose any speed. Holders speed is Sage Rank. Holder acts on its own but can take commands from the user also.

Abilities
-The Holder can fly and levitate which is activated passively and last for four turns max and has to have two turns in between usage. This can be used to evade or dodge an attack once per turn and requires a slot.
-Holder main ability is that it actually wears armor as its "skin"(under the skin is just robotic skeleton). This armor is created from nano technology so its shape can be formed into anything the user can image. The armor is immune to weapons, B rank below ninjutsu, and A rank taijutsu/kenjutsu. The armor can completely block S rank ninjutsu and F rank taijutsu attack which completely destroys the armor. The samurai user uses 30 chakra to completely manipulate(passive) the armor to surround their selves as normal samurai armor(look is up to user; it keeps the defensive abilities) uses and -1 speed when wearing the armor; user must be 2 meters max from the Holder to use armor.
-Holder has the passive ability to track targets via chakra and heat signature.

( Mikagami Dorōn ) - Mirror Drone
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 Initial Cost (-10 per turn)
Description: This Scientific Ninja Tool is a disk-shaped drone that can be controlled remotely with chakra to fly and attack. The user can have up to four drones which he can use to fire Jutsu Bullets from that are strong enough to render a target unconscious and move at comparable speed to Lightning jutsu. These drones are able to be used up to long range, or one landamark adjacent to the user's location.
Note: User can only have 2 max. Cyborg bios can have up to 4, either counting as 1 slot.
Note: Once deployed, Mirror Drones last up to 8 turns before their battery dies, requiring a break of the same amount of time before they can be used. Cyborg bios have double the using time for half the charging time ( only 4 turns to recharge battery).

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Once the drones started to attack, I'd quickly act in order to keep myself safe from harm. Without any time wasted, I'd passively open the 4th gate of pain so that my physical abilities would be bolstered; Giving me 3x speed and a buff to the damage my taijutsu does. As i open the gates, I'd use my enhanced speed in order to dart forwards and weave around the blast(s) at a pace they couldn't keep up with. During this swift, chakraless movement, I also poured chakrs into my knees and elbows, giving them a fiery look and enhanced destructive power. I'd swiftly close in on the kid, delivering a straight forward rising left knee to his chin before rotating my body clockwise and doing a spinning back elbow to the side of his head with my right elbow. The initial knee would lift him off his feet a bit, while the finishing elbow strike to the head would send him flying away a few meters with immense damage done to his skull.

(Chiratsuki Kaihi) Flicker Evasion
Type: Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Description:
A skill usable by all EIG users and masters, once one has opened at least one of the EIG, he will move at high speeds to dodge, attack or defend from techniques. The ability pertains to movement in the battle field, meaning running, walking, jumping, dashing, etc and its speed depends on the Gate currently opened.
Note: This version can only be used by EIG masters with at least one gate opened

( Go Ryuu Assai Fungeki ) - Five Dragon Crushing Fury
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: [80 + 20 + 10] 110
Description: By charging their elbows and knees with fire chakra this technique enables the user to deliver a wide range of blazing knee and elbow strikes. The attacks themselves are able to break bones and when enhanced with fire chakra they become truly powerful.

( Hachimon ) The Eight Inner Gates [Passive]
Type: Supplementary
Description: The Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By undergoing intense training, one can learn how to open these gates allowing the user to surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own body. The user opens the gates in sequence, up to the desired gate to achieve its effects. Opening the gates is a fast process and can be done in mere moments up to the desired gate. EIG Masters can do so easily and in a passive way (not spending a move). When one opens up to a given EIG, that opening lasts 4 turns. Opening additional gates upon the last turn of the active opening adds 2 turns. However, there is an exception. Opening the last and 8th gate can only be done for 2 turns, even if the user opens it immediately.

· (Kaimon) - The Gate of Opening: The user activates The Gate of Opening or First Gate, which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so he can begin to access 100% of their strength. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus. This gate adds +5 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 1.5x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -5 damage per turn.

· (Kyūmon) - The Gate of Healing: The user activates the Gate of Healing or 2nd Gate (also named Rest Gate) which is located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body. This gate adds +10 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -10 damage.

· (Seimon) - The Gate of Life: The user activates the Gate of Life or 3rd Gate which is located in the Spinal cord. The increased blood flow turns the skin red. Allows the user to use Hidden Lotus. This gate adds +15 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2.5x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.

· (Shōmon) - The Gate of Pain: The user activates the Gate of Pain or 4th Gate (also named Wound Gate) which is located in the Spinal cord, lower than the Seimon. Increases the user's strength and speed. May cause muscle tissue to begin to tear on use. This gate adds +20 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.

· (Tomon) - The Gate of Limit: The user activates the Gate of Limit or 5th gate, which is located in the abdomen. Increases the user's speed and power. This gate adds +30 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3.5x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.

· (Keimon) - Gate of View: The user activates the Gate of View or 6th Gate, located in the stomach. Increases the user's speed and power. Opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. This gate adds +40 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 4x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -25 damage.

· (Kyōmon) - The Gate of Wonder: The user activates the Gate of Wonder or 7th Gate which is located below the stomach. Those who open this gate will pour glowing green sweat from every inch of their body, which immediately evaporates from their own heat energy, creating an aura which people would mistake as a green chakra coating. However, the side effects of opening the gate are that the user's muscle fibers are ripped to shreds after exiting this gate, causing intense pain if anything or anyone touches him. Allows the user to perform the Daytime Tiger without great strain on the user's chakra. This gate adds +60 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 7x faster. This gate also adds +20 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -40 damage.

· (Shimon) - The Gate of Death: The user activates the Gate of Death or 8th Gate, located at the heart, requiring the user to puncture their chest just above the heart in order to open it, enabling the user to achieve what is described as The Eight Gates Released Formation" ( Hachimon Tonkō no Jin ). Opening this gate will cause the user's blood to emanate a flaming aura of red steam, the so-called Steam of Blood ( Chi no Jōki ) from all pores of their body, hair, and eyebrows. Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy while making the heart pump at maximum power. Exceeding the power of every other gate, the user is temporarily granted approximately a hundred times their normal power, far beyond that of the five Kage. Once activated, those who are capable can perform the Evening Elephant and the Night Guy. The side effect of opening this gate is that it comes at the expense of the user's life, causing the user to crumble to ash after their chakra runs out, having virtually cooked themselves from the inside-out. This is unlike opening the other gates, which simply injure or damage the body. This gate adds +120 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 8x faster and allows the user to warp space with his speed.

Note: The EIG users can only open the gates twice per fight, meaning that if he allows the EIG opening to time out, he can only open the EIGs once more during the match. EIG Masters can open EIGs three per battle if the first two uses are only up to 5th gate
Note: Starting with the fourth gate, EIG users begin to feel the side effects of each gate as they time out. EIG Masters don't suffer damage from opening up to 6th Gate, being left unable to move correctly for 2 turns and unable to mold chakra above S rank in the next turn. EIG Masters will feel the side effects for opening 7th Gate and up.
Note: The user cannot use other self powering techniques (such as custom variations of Lightning Armor, Sage Mode, etc) while he has EIG opened
Note: Opening the 8th Gate kills the user at the end of the 2 turns it remains opened.

Note:
Speed - 12 x 3 × 1.5 = 54