Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Would boundary barrier detect hands of sloth that are tangible? As they take physival space despite being invisible?

Standard charavter only technique.

Multiple infinite embraces, more advanced of the infinite embraces. I see a lot of people combining this with the 5 element barrier thing (on phone so hard to link) that increases effectiveness and adds an element to the barrier as well

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Would boundary barrier detect hands of sloth that are tangible? As they take physival space despite being invisible?

Standard charavter only technique.

Multiple infinite embraces, more advanced of the infinite embraces. I see a lot of people combining this with the 5 element barrier thing (on phone so hard to link) that increases effectiveness and adds an element to the barrier as well
It would fail to detect hands of sloth. Like the technique describes, it escapes all means of detection aside from those that it outlines (Rinnegan, Sage Mode sensing, Yin sensing, Yin-Yang sensing, etc).

( Hijutsu: Fūinjutsu Kai ) – Secret Technique: Sealing Release
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (same chakra as the seal thats to be released)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user can use this technique to dispel sealing techniques of various natures by forcefully breaking open the seal or, in extreme cases, erasing/cancelling them. For seals placed on a living medium, the user must make contact with the seal. For other seals, being in short range of it is enough. Normally, to perform this technique one needs to do the confrontation or the tiger handseal.
Note: Regular Fuuinjutsu users can dispel Sealing Techniques B-Rank and below. Uzumaki bios can dispel up to A-Rank. Medical Sealing Masters can dispel up to S-Rank.

( Fūinjutsu: Seikatsu Kekkai ) – Sealing Technique: Living Barrier
Chakra cost: 30 (-15 per turn active)
Description: The user takes out two bladed objects and crosses them. This creates a seal that seals away 50% of the chakra of any opponents within short-range of the user, allowing them to use only upto A-rank techniques.
Note: Sealing Method lasts 2 turns maximum.
Note: If the opponent moves out of short range, he regains his original abilities

( Keiyaku Fūin ) – Contract Seal
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user, after having obtained some of the opponent's blood, touches a summoning that the opponent is controlling, causing a kanji formula to generate which forces the summoner to lose control of that summon. The summon does not fight for the user, but instead disappears back to its summon realm.
Note: Can only be used twice by regular sealing users while medical sealing masters can use it indefinitely.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Okay understood.

This seems straight forward, I think that its pretty self explanatory. Would Advanced Uzumaki and S rank fuuin be able to use up to S rank as well?

Does the opponent gain their chakra back as well? I would assume not?
I mean it also seems pretty useful to kinda just sap away peoples chakras. Especially using this with a clone against an opponent.

Would this work with Edo vessels? Are they counted as 'summons'?

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1: I don't understand your first question. Can you rephrase it?

2: They do gain it back. Think of this seal as a way of blocking off their access to that 50% of chakra (and their ability to use techniques above A-Rank). Once they escape the effects of the seal, it returns access to their chakra.

3: Edo Tensei aren't counted as normal summons. So I'm inclined to say no.

On a side note, between January 24th (today) and February 1st I will be out of town and won't have access to a computer. So replying to training will be difficult and inconsistent at best.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Thats my fault, ignore that, i was tired after work. You can forget that.

Understood, makes sense.

Same as above.

Also no worries, no rush. Enjoy yoirself and stay safe.

One last question though, could you explain medical sealing mastery? Is this now S and F rank sealing permission if you have med? Or is it just med and regular fuuin combined?

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thats my fault, ignore that, i was tired after work. You can forget that.

Understood, makes sense.

Same as above.

Also no worries, no rush. Enjoy yoirself and stay safe.

One last question though, could you explain medical sealing mastery? Is this now S and F rank sealing permission if you have med? Or is it just med and regular fuuin combined?
Med is a whole mess I think. My understanding currently is that you need to have Advanced Fuuin and Medical Ninjutsu for Medical Sealing techniques. S and F-Rank sealing permission is ONLY for submitting custom Fuuinjutsu of those ranks.

( Suji Haji Fūin ) - Muscle Restriction Seal
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag that bears the symbol for "Restrict". When placed upon the opponent it generates an electrical current that is not physically harmful. However this flows through the nervous system and restricts the movement of muscles. This slows down the opponent and prevents him from using A-rank Tai and above for three turns.
Note: If applied by a medical ninja with sealing mastery, the effect will last until released.

( Shishienjin ) - Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn to sustain)
Damage Points: N/A ( 60 if the opponent makes physical contact with the barrier )
Description: This technique requires four people or clones to use. The people must be standing forming a square, they will then make the snake handseal and clasp their hands. A barrier forms around them on all sides, stopping anyone from outside from coming into the square. If they touch the walls, they will be burnt by violet flames. The casters can add a secondary barrier outside to prevent them from being attacked by enemies on the outside of the square; although by doing so, they are unable to attack as well. Each barrier can sustain any A-Rank technique.
Note: Requires 4 ninjas or 4 clones to use.

( Fuuinjutsu: Bunshin Torappu ) - Sealing Arts: Clone Trap
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: When an opponents is prepared to land a physical blow, the user quickly creates an earth clone to take the hit instead. The earth clone will then revert back to mud, which uniquely hardens to restrain the opponent's limb as the rest of their body is spread with cursed seals. However, it can be overcome if the user expels an S rank chakra surge.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Understood, Ill just leave it for now.

Speaking of a Med fuuin, this really looks like one. Psecifically targeting muscles and knowledge of the body to create this tag. plus bonus added effects if you are a medical ninja. Not sure how to rationalize the effects of being a med ninja to make it permenent so I wont.

Is there an error there for 'sustain any A rank tech'? is it withstand up to A ranks, meaning it takes an S rank to break it?
But still, useful. I wonder if you could use it on your own, to kinda like surround yourself like a shield? but i guess not, that breaks the description of the tech.

Mostly understandable, one or two questions. Would an A rank lightning surge break it? Can you change the element of the clone eg to water or something for same effect?

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, it is broken by S-Ranks and survives A-Ranks. And yeah, you need clones at the minimum for this.

And yes, this adheres to elemental strengths and weaknesses as well. And no, stick with the description.

(Shisekiyōjin) Four Red Yang Formation
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 70 (-20 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description:
A powerful barrier formation noted to only be usable by those of Kage Level, whereby four shinobi, standing in a square formation, erect a large barrier that is red in colour. It was stated to be several times stronger than the Four Violet Flames Formation, and is highly malleable. When assaulted by a Tailed Beast Ball from the Ten-Tails, the barrier simply distorted its shape, forcing the brunt of the attack upwards while it was left completely intact. Its users can create openings within the barrier to allow passage. The barrier is apparently very chakra-taxing since at least two of its users are limited in the usage of other techniques, such as clone techniques, while maintaining the barrier at the same time. Despite this, the users can still perform techniques and hand seals while sustaining the barrier. The barrier itself is strong enough to resist any S-Rank technique known and, despite being opened on top, is very high and hard to escape from. Alternatively, high ranked ninjas can use this technique by using clones. In this case, only Sage rank ninjas have the necessary chakra reserves to produce the technique.
Note: Can only be used by either 4 Kage ranked Ninjas or, if the user is Sage rank, through the usage of clones.
Note: While sustaining it, the users cannot mold chakra above A-Rank and can only use one additional technique per turn
Note: Usable twice per battle

(Fuuinjutsu: Haisui Chakura) Sealing Arts: Chakra Draining Seal
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 40 (drains 100 chakra per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description:
This is a simple seal where the user does 2 simple handseals and slams his ground on a surface. Upon that surface, a 2 meter diameter sealing formula circle of kanjis and markings spreads, activating the technique. Any enemy that makes contact with the formula becomes unable to mold chakra as the sealing technique drains his chakra and his stamina. If the enemy manages to escape the seal, he will recover use of his chakra.
Note: Usable twice per battle.

( Ura Shishō Fūinjutsu ) - Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This is a sealing jutsu that is placed upon the users body, setting it to activate on the users death. It seals everything within a large, nearby, spherical into the users body.
Note: Can only be activated upon the users death.
Note: The placement of this seal must be stated on the user's biography.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Red Yang, I think the one to contain the 10 tails in the series by the 4 edo hokage. Does this technique need an update because of the whole ranking system thing? or is it specifically like that?

I guess pretty standard and straight forward to understand. Do the hands have to be kept on the floor?

If someone is sealed inside a dead body, why does it do 80 damage? wouldnt it be like instant death?

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Red Yang, I think the one to contain the 10 tails in the series by the 4 edo hokage. Does this technique need an update because of the whole ranking system thing? or is it specifically like that?

I guess pretty standard and straight forward to understand. Do the hands have to be kept on the floor?

If someone is sealed inside a dead body, why does it do 80 damage? wouldnt it be like instant death?
Yes, this is the one that was used against the 10 Tails by the 4 Kage. And yeah, the ranks need adjusted. Likely now it would just read as "4 Jounin ranked or 1 Sage rank" rather than 4 Kage.

Yes

Well, technically you may not even be dead. You are sealed. Why it does damage, I'm not actually sure.

( Chakra Taisan Fūin ) - Chakra Confusion Seal
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: A special tag that utilizes the mark of confusion. When placed upon an opponent and using chakra it burns into the opponents skin. This chakra tag causes chakra to flow towards that particular area, causing a disruption within the flow of chakra as well as making it harder to control chakra (adds a +20 cost of chakra to any jutsu that the opponent will use for 4 turns).
Note: This jutsu can only be used twice in battle.
Note: If applied by a medical ninja with sealing mastery, the effect will last until released.

( Genjutsu Fūin ) - Illusion Skill Seal
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilizing the illusion mark. When placed upon an opponent it fully incapacitates their ability to utilize any sort of genjutsu for four turns.
Note: This seal can be used only once per battle.

( Fūinjutsu: Sanhō Fūin ) - Sealing Technique: Three Directions Seal
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user, and two shadow clones that must have already been created, array themselves into a triangle formation around the opponent. They then create a pyramidal barrier around them, trapping the opponent within. The barrier then explodes, sending the opponent high into the sky, badly injured.
Note: Can also be used by three clones.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Yes, this is the one that was used against the 10 Tails by the 4 Kage. And yeah, the ranks need adjusted. Likely now it would just read as "4 Jounin ranked or 1 Sage rank" rather than 4 Kage.

Yes

Well, technically you may not even be dead. You are sealed. Why it does damage, I'm not actually sure.

( Chakra Taisan Fūin ) - Chakra Confusion Seal
Description: A special tag that utilizes the mark of confusion. When placed upon an opponent and using chakra it burns into the opponents skin. This chakra tag causes chakra to flow towards that particular area, causing a disruption within the flow of chakra as well as making it harder to control chakra (adds a +20 cost of chakra to any jutsu that the opponent will use for 4 turns).
Note: This jutsu can only be used twice in battle.

( Genjutsu Fūin ) - Illusion Skill Seal
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilizing the illusion mark. When placed upon an opponent it fully incapacitates their ability to utilize any sort of genjutsu for four turns.
Note: This seal can be used only once per battle.

( Fūinjutsu: Sanhō Fūin ) - Sealing Technique: Three Directions Seal
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user, and two shadow clones that must have already been created, array themselves into a triangle formation around the opponent. They then create a pyramidal barrier around them, trapping the opponent within. The barrier then explodes, sending the opponent high into the sky, badly injured.
Note: Can also be used by three clones.

Is this really worthy of an S rank? making an opponent use extra 20 chakra per technique? am I jsut under valueing chakra usesage?

This is a nice seal for offence, but also I think can lead to great options for defence, like preventing forgein genjutsu to enter you in a sense I guess?

and Im picturing this like a control pressurized explosion contained within a triangle pyramid.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is this really worthy of an S rank? making an opponent use extra 20 chakra per technique? am I jsut under valueing chakra usesage?

This is a nice seal for offence, but also I think can lead to great options for defence, like preventing forgein genjutsu to enter you in a sense I guess?

and Im picturing this like a control pressurized explosion contained within a triangle pyramid.
Depends on the opponent. Most people have ways to regain a lot of chakra these days. Remember some of these Fuuin were made in 2013, maybe even 2012. So times were very different back then.

( Fūinjutsu: Shiki Fūjin ) - Sealing Technique: Dead Demon Consuming Seal
Chakra Cost: 100
Damage Points: N/A ( Death )
Description: The user, or his clone, makes nine handseals and then claps his hands. This summons the Shinigami ( the God of Death entity), who appears behind the user and wraps its left arm with prayer beads. The soul of the user becomes visible, now bound to the Shinigami. The Shinigami then extends its hand through the user's chest, grasping the chosen target if he is within short range, and begins pulling out its soul or essence. Once the Shinigami has grasped the opponent, he is completely immobile, although he can use weapons, summonings already existing, etcetera to try and kill the user before the technique completes. At the user's command, the Shinigami then performs the sealing, locking away the victim and the user's soul to battle for all eternity in the Shinigami's stomach.
Note: The usage of this technique causes death. If used by clones, all clones will be mediums for the technique as well as the user.

Final technique in Fuuin training.