obito uchiha the wraith

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
piccolo was only three years old when he first fought goku, and only seven years old when he first met gohan .-. EDIT: piccolo was born the same day his dad was killed by goku 3 years pass and goku fights him at budokai tenkaichi which was the last fight in dragon ball. then goku and chichi get married that same day and four-five years later gohan is introduced as a four year old meaning piccolo is 7-8.

Last edited:

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think everyone who read/watched the original Dragonball knows this.

Another fact: Piccolo's name is actually Ma Junior xD

Last edited:

-Drāke-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh I forgot everyone hasn't read dragonball.. when goku killed king piccolo he shot out an egg of piccolo jr "the piccolo we know" three years passed and he fought goku who was 18. 4-5 years passed and gohan was four years old meaning piccolo was 7-8.
Too much math, you made me cry
You must be registered for see images

pakitoT3L3K

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a question guy. Why dis supreme kai let those Russian guys take gohans power? Im 100% sure goku,vegeta,and gohan would have been able to merk amjin buu. If goku alone in ssj3 was ****ing his shit up. And wasn't broly like 50 times stronger than anyone? How the **** was kid buu blown up by a spirit bomb? After the cell saga dont. Think dbz just started pissng people off, i mean dont get me wrong badass ****ing planet explosions but there werd plot holes left and right.

obito uchiha the wraith

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a question guy. Why dis supreme kai let those Russian guys take gohans power? Im 100% sure goku,vegeta,and gohan would have been able to merk amjin buu. If goku alone in ssj3 was ****ing his shit up. And wasn't broly like 50 times stronger than anyone? How the **** was kid buu blown up by a spirit bomb? After the cell saga dont. Think dbz just started pissng people off, i mean dont get me wrong badass ****ing planet explosions but there werd plot holes left and right.
supreme kai let them attack gohan so they could find bobidi and kill buu. fat buu is equal in strength to ss3 goku if they fought to the death he would win because goku cant stay ss3 for long. broly is only low ss2 in strength plus hes not canon. kid buu got attacked by all the energy in the galaxy that's why the spirit bomb killed him.

pakitoT3L3K

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay noted, but isnt supreme kai the overseer after that fat dude that left it to him, of the universe. if goku can feel the energy in even the other worl how the **** cant the overseer find one person? goku himself said he could of handled fat buu in all the time he had on earth. im pretty sure brolys power was infinate, wouldnt it just keep increasing? kool with the buu thing but, that still didnt seem like much energy. you know being the whole universe and shit, im positive there are stars bigger than that spirit bomb. even smaller ones with much more dense radiation.

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol OP stole that sentence from one of my you tube comments i wrote long time ago, when i watched a you tube video when piccolo uses special beam canon to give gohan his own outfit,

[video=youtube;7-3-lTVFwyc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-3-lTVFwyc[/video]

check the top comments same comment left by me except it was 8 months older