Fully Understanding Madara's Edo body and my conclusion on his trump card...!!!

UchihaElder

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His soul resides in the Edo body modified by Orochimaru. We still don't know exactly the extent of his Resurrection at this point. Perhaps he has an ability to switch bodies like Oro or resurrect himself as the pain bodies were allowed to resurrect. These are very much so possibilities.
You must be registered for see images

Trollasaur

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We all know Madara wants that wood if he could switch souls he would of already done it with hasriama and then he would make hashirama wood pikes and then he would stick it up in his booty ******

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I kind of understood your idead, but you kind of lost it in the middle of the thread. Do you mind if I take your idea in this thread and make a thoery about it? your name you be present there. I guess you made me understand a little bit of how madara's edo was made. Do you mind?

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His soul resides in the Edo body modified by Orochimaru. We still don't know exactly the extent of his Resurrection at this point. Perhaps he has an ability to switch bodies like Oro or resurrect himself as the pain bodies were allowed to resurrect. These are very much so possibilities.
Alright people. I think he got it. No hard feelings.

1. Madara's soul was resurrected via Edo Tensei to be place inside a vessel by Kabuto and Kabuto later modified Madara's body beyond the state of his Prime. You are correct about the "extent of Madara's resurrection" because Kabuto could have done more.

2. The Orochimaru Living Reincarnation Technique was a unquie ability which allows him to transfer his soul to another. This ability could have been achieved by Madara as well, but who knows. His target could be Obito if he did have such a technique.

3. The Pain resurrection technique, the Outer Path (Whatever), could bring him back, however this ability is assumed, For someone to have Rinnegan and Allied with them to conjure someone. Madara has no one.

Last edited:

Naijakid

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright people. I think he got it. No hard feelings.

1. Madara's soul was resurrected via Edo Tensei to be place inside a vessel by Kabuto and Kabuto later modified Madara's body beyond the state of his Prime. You are correct about the "extent of Madara's resurrection" because Kabuto could have done more.

2. The Orochimaru Living Reincarnation Technique was a unquie ability which allows him to transfer his soul to another. This ability could have been achieved by Madara as well, but who knows. His target could be Obito if he did have such a technique.

3. The Pain resurrection technique, the Outer Path (Whatever), could bring him back, however this ability is assumed, For someone to have Rinnegan and Allied with them to conjure someone. Madara has no one.
Ok I think I understand now.....

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thou you must also consider the fact madrara cant fight fullpower anymore because he released the edo contract, he has do the reconstructing and chakra Restoration himself, meaning he cant focus right, always distracted. proof is the lame excuse he used for not bringing PS back out. anyone who sees it dies, except hashi. so now that youve seen it, imma do something else, that weaker, and involves me moving very little. same with his fight with naruto and bee. what did he do? tie them up and drain their chakra, seem intentionally lazy to me, more so with the great lengths obito was going to fight them.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
after all edo tensei is one of the jutsu that have been around the longest, but we have heard the least about, other then, it summons the dead, the second created it, the only way to stop it, is to seal the edo. plus the 2nds new only edo tech should be interesting, even more so since he designed them to be casted on an edo, he'll be casting on himself, unless he plans on buffing up hashi.

SubZeroMS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

But seriously. I got nothing from this thread. Are you basically trying to say that Madara, who is a result of an OP Edo Tensei, can actually use Orochimaru's Fushi Tensei to switch bodies?