fullmetal alchemist

einsteinewton

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what is the difference between fullmetal alchemist and brother hood....and can you guys please refer to me some good anime excluding hunter hunter and gitanama.....

KcMSean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Full metal alchemist, the original, didnt follow the manga if I remember correctly. Brotherhood wasnt made until like 09, after the manga had finished. The story for brotherhood is incredible, I never finished the original but imo it probably isn't as great considering it deviates from the story.

Lan Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wrong section.
FMA Brotherhood follows the manga unlike FMA, but both are great to watch. In my opinion Brotherhood is way better; about the recommendation - you should really try FMAB, Attack on Titan, Samurai Champloo ..

julio10ification

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well fullmetal alchemist the 2002 version didnt follow the manga while fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. followed the manga entirely. and i would advise you to check out flame of recca its really really good really underrated as well

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
FMA was the first made animation based on manga, but due to going way ahead the plot have choosen different direction than manga after some point.

FMAB was made later than FMA, it took te same plot direction with manga.

I first watched FMA than FMAB. I like the latter better.

Reactions: KcMSean