Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im pretty sure this is the right section sorry if it isn't, Anyway I wanted to start this anime but Im kinda confused on where to begin, Do I have to watch the original FMA to understand Brotherhood? I heard Brotherhood was simply a remake which stayed true to the manga whereas the original series diverged from the manga, so yeah is there any point in watching it, id rather skip it if I could.

Sefirosu Masamune

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They both are good to me. i like brotherhood more because it has more comedic elements where as the original was more tragic and dramatic. but both are great shows. watch brotherhood first then the original. i recommend watching both

Also...Jenova is returning you should be ready

Last edited:
Reactions: Meee

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright,listen.........

I say,**** the Fullmetal Alchemist.Original,I mean seriously!,the story that didn't remain true to manga was original,like WTF?It became bullshit after episode 25....

Watch Brotherhood,it is perfect,you'll forget even Naruto to be precise.....

Reactions: Meee

Sefirosu Masamune

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright,listen.........

I say,**** the Fullmetal Alchemist.Original,I mean seriously!,the story that didn't remain true to manga was original,like WTF?It became bullshit after episode 25....

Watch Brotherhood,it is perfect,you'll forget even Naruto to be precise.....
They both are good in my opinion. i dont see why you didnt like it. i mean yeah its different from the manga but its epic. they would not have even bothered making brotherhood if the original was a flop

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They both are good in my opinion. i dont see why you didnt like it. i mean yeah its different from the manga but its epic. they would not have even bothered making brotherhood if the original was a flop
Dude,back then when I watched it,I didn't even knew Manga existed in the first place.After episode 25 it became really boring,to be honest.......

2 years later I learned that it's manga exist,when I was reading Naruto,after watching Naruto episodes till 135,because I thought next series will take a while,again I was wrong....

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just finished Brotherhood today but what i want to know is what is the main difference for the original and brotherhood. I know Brotherhood is based off the manga and the original isnt, but does the story differ much? or does it end the same, same plot. just layed out differently?

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watch Brotherhood first then watch FMA as a sort of extra, As it receives alot of unnecessary hate and is still pretty good

however Brotherhood is just better