Pirate King

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just finished FMA brotherhood yesterday and man I dont have anything bad to say about it, the 2 main characters are both love able badasses, the plot and story are both extremely interesting, every character gets a fair share of development which causes you to like them, even envy a ****ing ******* douche bag the whole series towards the end you fell bad for him, it also has one of the best endings of any anime I've seen

Rate 10/10 if you haven't watched I really suggest you try it, it'll keep you entertained the whole time and it has many likeable awesome characters

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it does shatters the big 3 by far in terms of many things and is the #1 best rated anime for something. What makes it one of the most interesting one is 2 rules -

1. No powerup, just skill development throughout the series.

2. No reviving BS, death is permanent.

And come to think of it, Didn't BZ and Father pulled similar things? Like Manipulated the ****ing verse on their palms?

EDIT - MUSTANG SOLOS. PERIOD.

Reactions: Naoya Minato

Dantesco

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is a very lovely and inspiring anime, one of my top 3.

I recommend you Gin no Saji, its made by the same author. Don't go expecting alchemist nor a country wide conspiracy.
It's a slice of life, but the best slice of life I have ever read.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is a very lovely and inspiring anime, one of my top 3.

I recommend you Gin no Saji, its made by the same author. Don't go expecting alchemist nor a country wide conspiracy.
It's a slice of life, but the best slice of life I have ever read.
For me it's GTO - Great Teacher Onizuka.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Havent read yet, but i know for sure it will be one of my favorites. Do you recommend me the manga or the anime?
try manga. Or anime if you wish and then continue the manga where they left. I would recommend Manga though. Afterwards you can try anime as well.