Thekiddreamer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i thought it was bad but i watched it and my biggest regret was why didn't i watch it in 720phd

its one of the best stroy action anime i've ever seen and my top 1,not even hxh can compare to its amazingness

watch it and watch it in hd u won't regret it ;)

Alfred Pennyworth

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very touching
With cool , diverse characters
And a relatively balanced distribution of powers
Nice intermittent comic relief as well

Tho the plot is a bit cliched

Last edited:

KcMSean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story is incredible, as are the fights. Seriously, the ending of the series is absolutely amazing. It's also got a bit of a twist to it, it's pretty upbeat, but some really messed up things are going on within the country. I cant say much without spoiling it, but its definitely on the short list of anime that I consider to be all around fantastic.

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's one of the best-written and well-done anime out there and as far as shōnen goes, it's easily the best so far. Great well-rounded characters, has both hilarious comedy and some very dark moments, some of the best superpower-based fights out there, and just an all-around awesome story.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's one of the best-written and well-done anime out there and as far as shōnen goes, it's easily the best so far. Great well-rounded characters, has both hilarious comedy and some very dark moments, some of the best superpower-based fights out there, and just an all-around awesome story.

This U_U Hehehe