R4mbl3

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
OK, so I'm watching FMA again, and I forgot how amazing this anime is. Honestly, its my favorite. I debated it all day between Naruto and this, and i've got to say, FMA takes the cake.

Whenever I stop watching after an episode, 10 mins later i'm like, "I wonder whats going to happen next!!!"
IDK maybe because its more fast paced.

Anyway, what are your guys opinion on this anime??
Just out of curiosity, what are some of your favorite scenes and why??

Reactions: ziggyZ

Miles vi Britannia

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah I'd say that FMA is probably the best Shounen, particularly the manga. Brotherhood was an awesome adaptation, though I personally didn't like it as much as the manga for reasons even I'm not sure of.

Anywho, Brotherhood was epic for just about everything. The premise, the action style, the character development, the mysteries, etc. Everything was very well done about the manga and it was great to see this stuff animated with Brotherhood.

Brotherhood has a lot of shining moments so it's hard to pick what was best about it. I for one LOVED the Greed vs Wrath battle near the end of the series, definitely some of the most badass, fast-paced close combat in the series and it was interesting in how it had not even a drip of alchemy, which is something that rarely occurs within FMA fights. Then there was the whole Mustang's revenge deal, which was very emotional and thought provoking. The final arc as a whole was probably what I loved most about FMA to be honest.

Reactions: R4mbl3

CDT23

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Episode 26 Reunion ending is my favorite scene... when Ed sees Al's body and is calling for it but gets pulled into the gate to the other side. Then he punches through and tells Al that he will be back. I thought this was a very emotional scene and a good teaser, so close yet so far from the finish line.

Reactions: ziggyZ and R4mbl3

Miles vi Britannia

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Episode 26 Reunion ending is my favorite scene... when Ed sees Al's body and is calling for it but gets pulled into the gate to the other side. Then he punches through and tells Al that he will be back. I thought this was a very emotional scene and a good teaser, so close yet so far from the finish line.
Yeah that was a really good one. I remember it being powerful in the manga but admittedly I think it struck me even more so in Brotherhood. The way the anime has it all in sound and motion just makes it all the more intense and it really shows Ed's determination.

d0kid0ki

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
FMA Brotherhood is my absolute favorite anime!
The final battle is like alkjfoaioghs.
And I love the sexual tension between Mustang and Hawkeye. Ugh. <3<3<3
But the story is just so amazing!
I feel like a fangirl right now.
It makes me too happy. KYAAAAA!

Reactions: R4mbl3

R4mbl3

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Great!! All those scenes are awesome!!. And That part where Ed punched back through the gate, that was awesome!!, Chills went down my spine.

It also has great comical scenes, like Winry hits Ed with the wrench.
I always get a good laugh at Major Armstrong flexing and chasing them around for a hug!!! Makes me laugh every time.

Last edited:

nandob

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This is just my FAVOURITE!!!
FMA is good too, but FMAB is beond everything i've ever seen.

I don't have favourite scenes, it's almost impossible to pick but rarely have i seen antagonists build so well and have such strong characters like The Humunculi. i just couldn t hate them. i felt so sorry for them but they are great great characters.

I loved the chemestry between Ed - Winry and Mustang - Hawkeye. And Al's absolute innocence.

And the final battle was just epic. EPICNESS, i say!

Miles vi Britannia

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well I don't watch the anime but I read the manga and it's pretty good so far. Pretty good story line for a Shonen (yes that may be a bit biased). So far I actually think the MC is underpowered xd but that's a good thing
Ed is very much underpowered, especially when compared to the strongest villains in the series. It's interesting how, unlike most Shounens, Ed develops much more as a character than as a fighter. FMA also happens to be one of the very few series that can create the battles without making them feel forced by the plot. I mean in all honesty, if Ed or Mustang ever fought against Wrath there's absolutely no way they could win. Luckily in the instances where the main character IS inferior, their victories are not only badass but also make sense and don't feel like random jobbing to make the good guys automatically win.