Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes it's amazing and I have 3 more seasons. It makes naruto look bad, and now i feel like boruto is copying FMA..

Btw is there difference between brotherhood and FMA? No Wonder i never found this series on YouTube, free sites etc.
Pretty sure there are different scenes between the two.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's better to say that issue with FMAB's early episode is that they covered early chapters in FMA and didn't want too repeat it as it is. So first episode of FMAB is filler and next 12 too rushed to get it over with to reach the point from where it diverted. Then it's fine.
That makes sense but I feel anime should stand on their own, just because there's a manga or earlier adaptation isn't reason to gloss over situations in your presentation. I got bummed when the new HxH left out those moments of Gon meeting Kite and learning about his dad too. Each anime should be treated as if it's the sole material so the whole story, or as much as can be, is included. People who only saw brotherhood won't know the more detailed parts of those bits.

Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[PM]
It's better to say that issue with FMAB's early episode is that they covered early chapters in FMA and didn't want too repeat it as it is. So first episode of FMAB is filler and next 12 too rushed to get it over with to reach the point from where it diverted. Then it's fine.
I see, thank you for the information! I will honestly say that episode 2 got me really in after the backstory.. it is very interesting and..

That ete is so scary and weird

I really can't believe i haven't seen this series before now... it's just sooo good.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am at the end of season 2 and is hands down one of the best anime’s i’ve ever watched. I can’t stop watching!

And now the exciting stuff is happening

So glad i still have season 3, 4 and 5 left.
If you've watched passed that episode where that father transformed his four year old daughter into a dog and she exploded into chunks of blood...you have no real values, and you have no standards.

FMA...is garbage, and I probably will never finish watching that show.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That makes sense but I feel anime should stand on their own, just because there's a manga or earlier adaptation isn't reason to gloss over situations in your presentation. I got bummed when the new HxH left out those moments of Gon meeting Kite and learning about his dad too. Each anime should be treated as if it's the sole material so the whole story, or as much as can be, is included. People who only saw brotherhood won't know the more detailed parts of those bits.
I agree with that. But FMAB does stand on it's own. It's just comes of rushed a bit early on. It's not exactly an issue with story.
On the other had, FMA needed a movie to complete the story properly. So not following the source too had it's consequences.

We saw how people were throwing fits when Bortuo tried to do just that and incorporate the relevant part that were also in the movie. So one can see the reason for rushing. That's all.

Last edited:

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I haven't seen Fullmetal Alchemist, only Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, which is probably my all time favorite anime. Everything is done so well from start to finish in FMAB. I bet FMA is good also. I bet people have probably said this already, but you should watch FMAB after finishing FMA.

Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't seen Fullmetal Alchemist, only Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, which is probably my all time favorite anime. Everything is done so well from start to finish in FMAB. I bet FMA is good also. I bet people have probably said this already, but you should watch FMAB after finishing FMA.
Yeah, i just finished FMAB and it was a blast.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is there any other anime’s with that quality?
Death Note is great. Sword Art Online gets a bad rep but it's worth trying, some people love it, some people hate it. I say it's worth trying because you might fall into the category of people who really like it. Like someone said above me, Code Geass is good (so I hear, in my case, as I haven't watched it all yet). Uhh, Attack on Titan and Blue Exorcist and good too. I also hear that My Hero Academia is amazing.