Paintry4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama has secret techniques to create life and heal himself.well 6 paths of pain was defeated by naruto then wat obito is to hashirama.hashirama wins him absolutely.

History

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama has secret techniques to create life and heal himself.well 6 paths of pain was defeated by naruto then wat obito is to hashirama.hashirama wins him absolutely.
long range kamui is enough to take 98% of naruto characters hashi is in that

Midday

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto had knowledge and sensing abilities which helped him stop Obito's paths, also bm isn't weak compared to Hashirama. Obito takes this mid diff at most.

Last edited:

YellowFlash1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm it's hard to say because even though he would have hashirama dna or zetsu, it was claimed that even zetsu was a watered down version of Hashirama.

Question is .... Can Hashirama actually hit obito.. it's doubtful and tbh it's hard to speculate because we haven't seen anything of hashirama apart from the time Orochimaru revived him in part 1, however... i would exactly say he showed god like stuff in that fight and going of what we've heard from madara, i assuming that the power's wee seen in the fight didn't even being to scratch the surface.

So on that bases i'm going to go with Obito, due to that fact i don't ever think that he's been praised on his feat of speed. which we all know is probably the only legit way to take him down without having kakashi sharingan.

NarutoDKurosaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because of Kamui, Obito is the Ultimate 1v1 fighter. He can just run to hashirama, and warp/human path him. Im sure hashirama would use wood clones and what not. I just have a hard time seeing obito take on a large group of skills ninja.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
✩ VS Threads ✩

As requested by many, a section specifically for VS threads has been made, so post them here and not anymore in the Manga section, Naruto Discussion section or any other NB section as those threads have popped up all around NB.

Rules:

• Follow the Global Rules, so no spamming/flaming etc.
  • Only post VS threads about Naruto characters/attacks/clans etc., do not post threads like Grimmjow vs Goku. This is after all a Naruto section.
  • Do not post VS threads between Naruto characters and non-Naruto characters like Naruto vs Ichigo. You can't compare them with each other like that, they're from two different manga's and it nearly always results in spam and flame threads.
  • The threads still need to maintain a certain lvl of seriousness, seriously no Tenten vs Tonton threads anymore -.-
  • Use the search button to find whether the fight you want to discuss already exists or not. In the case it does exist check when the last post was made as a thread that hasn't been active for a month is considered dead and it's against the rules to revive old threads. In that case you can make the thread again.
Not following rules including not posting threads in the right section can get your threads deleted and you may receive infractions for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.