Darth Atlas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so now that we have seen Tite's explanation as to why zangetsu is not the real "zangetsu" he is his Quincy power. We also know that ever since he got his Shinigami powers the Quincy powers have been strangling the hollow and the Shinigami powers to keep ichigo from his true potential. This is very interesting becuz it leaves us with a few questions what will the true zangetsu look like, how much of his power was suppressed, and will he learn to use both Shinigami and Quincy powers?
Now here's my theory.
So now that Ichigo has found out about the truth behind himself and his powers he will ultimately have to meet again with his new and improved zanpakuto and learn his new bankai. Due to the fact that all along his shikai and bankai were technically incomplete. However he will also learn more about the hollow within as well becoming even more powerful and finally he learn about his Quincy powers from someone like ishida's dad. And he has even more room to grow because remember Kirge used a technique close to a bankai called the Quincy Letzt Stil. Which allowed him to take spirit particles from around him and use it for his attacks and increasing his power so if ichigo were to learn that along with bankai we'd have a Shinigami, Hollow mask, and Quincy powered bankai that would impossible to stop.
So whatcha think I wasn't sure whether to put this as a theory or discussion ohhh well thanks for reading=D
Edit: it's Vollständig sorry about that

Last edited:
Reactions: kekerot

DJKS

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's kind of disappointing how Ichigo is practically now given his powers. There are no actual gains here, it's all privilege.

trucker

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm starting to think Ichigo doesn't have him hollow powers anymore. He hasn't used it since he lost his powers against Aizen. Maybe he lost that power and only his shinigami powers were restored.

Naruto KM V2

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm starting to think Ichigo doesn't have him hollow powers anymore. He hasn't used it since he lost his powers against Aizen. Maybe he lost that power and only his shinigami powers were restored.
i doubt it seem like it part of his shinigami power. i'm not it is it what it look like

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
remember his hollow bowed down to him as his true zanpacto like 2 chapters ago.

adventnova

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ichigo had his Hollow powers when he lost them and was given back his Shinigami powers. His Shinigami, Hollow and Quincy powers are all one in the same and cannot be taken away permanently. They just go dormant. Besides, he used the Black Getsuga Tensho at least half a dozen times against Ginjo right after he received his powers again.

ssiddiq78

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am starting to think the other way.
If his quincy were able to suppress his shinigami and hollow powers isn't that make quincy power more powerfull.

6ari8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the "old" Zangetsu said that all what we've seen from Ichigo so far was just the portion from his Shinigami powers that he couldn't surpress. This really makes me wonder just how strong 100% Ichigo would be if a small portion of his powers made him as strong as a captain-level Shinigami with a riatsu twice as that of a captain. I think he probably would be on Yamamoto's level now that he can use all his Shinigami powers. What do you think?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What was the power he used on Aizen? I'm guessing that's Ichigo at 100% also the mask will most likely never come back. His hallow powers and soul powers have fussed already. I'm curious to see Ichigo's new bankai. His old one was based off Bach/zangetsu form.

Ichigo's whole power will be rewritten. He may even get more attacks besides getsuga tensho. He may even be able to use Cero's now. We know his hallow side could use them.

ToadSageNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt is Hollow powers are gone, they fused with his shinigami powers and his asauchi looks predominantly hollow if anything. If he ever learns how to use the hollow form that took over against ulquiorra. oh god.

TheHokage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone forgets Ichigo has to be OP as hell. He's going to be battling Juha, the same person who practically one shotted Old man Yama and stole his bankai.

I mean who could beat Juha plus Yama's bankai without being OP.

morningmoon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think when fighting Aizen,ichigo already use his full power. That because, if u are old man zangetsu, you also won't suppress ichigo power since you know he will lost all his shinigami power soon. The most important is save ichigo life from Aizen. Thus I think ichigo new bankai more or less look like the time he fight Aizen. Where tensa zangetsu's chain is wraped around ichigo arm.

To think about that time, a single swing of his blade can destroy whole mountain..... A single swing of hand destroy Aizen 's kidou seal. What more u expect?

Last edited:

6ari8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think when fighting Aizen,ichigo already use his full power. That because, if u are old man zangetsu, you also won't suppress ichigo power since you know he will lost all his shinigami power soon. The most important is save ichigo life from Aizen. Thus I think ichigo new bankai more or less look like the time he fight Aizen. Where tensa zangetsu's chain is wraped around ichigo arm.

To think about that time, a single swing of his blade can destroy whole mountain..... A single swing of hand destroy Aizen 's kidou seal. What more u expect?
I still don't think that was his full power. Tensa Zangetsu said that what he wanted to protect and what Ichigo wanted to protect are two different things.