Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I plan on starting to watch full metal alchemist,but my question is this how many versions of the anime are there, which one is the best one and should i watch it dubbed or subbed?

Reactions: Inichi Matsuka

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dubbed is loads ahead, and you should watch Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, it just came on netflix and is loads better ..there are 2 versions

ODDtobi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's very confusing, i suggest you watch fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood. Brotherhood follows the manga. Fullmetal alchemist however goes a different way.

Fair Warning

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Dub or sub, doesnt matter.

It is so addicting, I nearly cried, and I watched 16 episodes in one day.

Sabuto Hayashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The original FMA series had filler content and some changes to the story that was unpopular with the fans. FMA:Brotherhood stayed true to the manga series, along with improved animation and a better soundtrack.

I'd recommend checking out Brotherhood first, preferably subbed with the Japanese audio.

Okumura Rin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watch FMA Brotherhood, it is generally considered the better of the 2.
Whether you watch it Dubbed or Subbed doesn't matter, it doesn't really change it.

razinzell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2 versions
FMA
FMA: Brotherhood

Brotherhood for sure, its newer so it has better animation and the story actually follows the manga

I always prefer subbed but for this show you definitely need it , some dubbed voices (like king bradley and Greed) don't even compare. The dub sounds really clumsy and the over pronounce everything.

Get ready to have a new favorite anime.