Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Full Metal Alchemist was awesome and I know a lot of enthusiastic Naruto fans are going to hate me when I say that FMA has a better story line than anything Masashi Kishimoto has in mind so far. I mean FMA had not that much anime cliches and what's better they ended it with still a good story plot going on.

Its sad that I have to find another good manga to read now.

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
can some one help me get into FMA im quite confused because there's all different FMA anime what do i watch? Should i just watch FMA Brotherhood because i hear FMA anime doesn't follow manga?

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
can some one help me get into FMA im quite confused because there's all different FMA anime what do i watch? Should i just watch FMA Brotherhood because i hear FMA anime doesn't follow manga?
Tell you the truth dude, I was confused at first...but it looks like you're not a manga reader so I suggest you go with Brotherhood. The first anime follows the manga till like the middle of the episodes...then it spins off in a weird plot of itself...
Brotherhood is awesome and completely follows the manga (not to mention more epic voice actors...Shinichiro Miki! Woot!) so I do suggest you watch Brotherhood if you want to know about the manga...after all, it is ending in four more episodes.
The only thing better about the first anime is that it has a lot of omake scenes in the manga...like Roy's miniskirt line and how Riza got Hayate.

@Lightning Tiger
It was NOT an epic ending. First off, I like how she ended Edward and Al's part, and Ling's part was really nice too...but Roy and Scar felt RUSHED and I felt like she was just brushing those characters away...a subplot would be nice...

Third of all, I have no idea what the hell I'm doing hopping back onto this website......ah well, off to go find another forum. More so, this is a NARUTO forum...so heh.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Full Metal Alchemist was awesome and I know a lot of enthusiastic Naruto fans are going to hate me when I say that FMA has a better story line than anything Masashi Kishimoto has in mind so far. I mean FMA had not that much anime cliches and what's better they ended it with still a good story plot going on.

Dam right you are. Naruto and Bleach are freaking dragging...used to be a total overhaul with them, but FMA proved to be a much more interesting story...I found myself following the actual plot instead of one or two characters.
Maybe because it's written by a female? Well, wrong thing to say...I don't like judging things on genders...

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tell you the truth dude, I was confused at first...but it looks like you're not a manga reader so I suggest you go with Brotherhood. The first anime follows the manga till like the middle of the episodes...then it spins off in a weird plot of itself...
Brotherhood is awesome and completely follows the manga (not to mention more epic voice actors...Shinichiro Miki! Woot!) so I do suggest you watch Brotherhood if you want to know about the manga...after all, it is ending in four more episodes.
The only thing better about the first anime is that it has a lot of omake scenes in the manga...like Roy's miniskirt line and how Riza got Hayate.
thanks for the heads up might read the mangaafter finishing watching anime

kushina9

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't completely agree with you I think both animes are equally great I wish the storyline was a bit longer though anyway AWESOME anime.