Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can someone please give me a simple summary of what the show is about? I'm thinking of starting it..I know kinda late ;)

Oh and how many episodes are there and is it better to watch english dubbed or subbed?

Thanks.

Reactions: johnny scars

chintu234

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its about a two brothers who lost their mother at very young age and try to revive their mother thru alchemy but things go wrong....resulting in the younger brother losing his fullbody just his soul recovered and the elder brothers right hand and left leg is destroyed.....they go on a quest to bring their bodies back to normal
its awsome and will hit you ri8 on ur feels.....

Reactions: Fuzzy Panda

Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its about a two brothers who lost their mother at very young age and try to revive their mother thru alchemy but things go wrong....resulting in the younger brother losing his fullbody just his soul recovered and the elder brothers right hand and left leg is destroyed.....they go on a quest to bring their bodies back to normal
its awsome and will hit you ri8 on ur feels.....
Sounds pretty sick..will try and watch it. thanks :)

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well. he most likely was assuming you had watched the original, (which is much more emotional)

However FMAB is a better anime all around ,

Watch it in dub, amazing voice actors (troy baker, vic mignogna, travis willingham,) much much more

Its a blasphemy to watch it in sub really

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Forget the people who say,it's not original because i think even a no brain will say the anime following the manga original rather than the one which got deviated from the manga after 25 episodes.

2. Watch it in dub,english dub by FUNIMATION,remember FUNIMATION DUB. Those who say watch only subs are purely non-sensical steoriotypical haters of dubs.this is one of the anime which look better in dub more.
3. Don't,i mean don't leave it. It's a must watch.
MAN I FELT LIKE CRYING FOR 1 FULL DAY,AFTER WITNESSING NINA'S AND ALEXANDER'S DEATH AND HUGHE'S,I JUST DON'T EVEN WANNA DESCRIBE.

razinzell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When you finish watching it I guarantee it will be one of your favorites. The ending is so satisfying and amazing. Just watch it, like now.

Just a heads up the show is pretty dark at some points so if you are not looking for that I would avoid it.

Don't listen to the people who say Dub, trust me. I'm not a dub hater or anything it's just that the voices for Bradley and Greed are perfect in the sub. They lose a lot of character and personality with their more typical boring voices. And they are some of the best characters in the series.

Don't worry about that spoiler that was there earlier, it's not too important and happens early.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I watched the original Full Metal Alchemist, brotherhood is basically the same thing with a few added scenes and better animation quality. It really is a pretty good story though, brotherhood just kind of tricked me because I thought they would pick up with were the first one left off in the end but ended up being a remake.

The story is one of the better ones though, it's not to long and the dubbed voices are really well acted. It's not cheesy like most dubs.