Straw Hat Zoro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We now know Fujitora is going for the warlord system, which is not in contradiction to be going for the warlords themselves. But what we don't know is why. Is he going after them for justice alone or is there a deeper reason. I have a theory that Mihawk might be the one who scarred Fujitora in a fight long ago, which sparked the hatred that Fujitora has for shichibukai. That would explain a lot and be awesome. Imagine a flashback when both Mihawk and Fujitora where young. Fujitora a up and coming Marine coming into contact with an up and coming rookie in Mihawk. We get an awesome fight between them but in the end Mihawk strikes Fugitora down scaring and taking his sight forever. Just a theory tell me what you all think. Could this have happened? Do you agree or disagree?

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good luck blind swordsmen, the sharp eyed Mihawk is going beat this guy, with some difficulty of course.

OT: they never met..

Last edited:

Dr Strangelove

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You mean you heard a theory and are claiming its yours XD
I swear someone posted this theory a while back. (What's it with everybody reposting theories recently? :s )

OT: If your asking who would win in a current fight, id probably say Mihawk would take it with extreme diff.
And also yes, I do agree with this theory.

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would love to see Isshou fighting Mihawk (flashback or not) I think the fight would be close (as I believe Isshou is the strongest of the Admirals: Fanboy alert!) but I think Mihawk would have the edge. I doubt Mihawk would kill Isshou.

A present day fight would be amazing. And I think that Isshous sight was either taken by Mihawk or by the New Warlord. I'd prefer it to be the New Shichibukai as it would be a good motive for someone of Isshous caliber to come out of nowhere and join the Marines.