Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Flying Thunder God is a unique space time ability that allows the user to teleport to a previously marked location or object.
What a boring reply but i guess that'll have to do. So tell me a little bit about some uses the technique has and while you're at it post the fuuinjutsu that allows you to mark things and tell me what you know about it.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
What a boring reply but i guess that'll have to do. So tell me a little bit about some uses the technique has and while you're at it post the fuuinjutsu that allows you to mark things and tell me what you know about it.
Some uses of the technique include teleporting away attacks that could otherwise be lethal, avoiding incoming damage by teleporting out of the way, and closing the distance between yourself and a previously marked target. Additionally, you can teleport allies and other objects at an additional chakra cost.

The seal in question can be placed on any object through physical contact and must be placed in order for the space-time techniques to be used. Once placed the seal can't be removed, even after the user dies.

I do have a question regarding this though. SInce I won this via Minato, do I have to carry the kunai around or am I able to place the seal on whatever myself?

( Fūin Hirashin no Jutsu ) - Seal of The Flying Thunder God technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is the technique through which Senju Tobirama and Namikaze Minato apply the sealing formula, that will allow the use of their trademark space time techniques, to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique and the use of its variations. While Minato carries with him multiple kunais marked with the seal (making the core aspect of his fighting style which revolves around the use of FTG Kunais), Tobirama doesn't. To use the Flying Thunder God technique on kunais, Tobirama has to apply the seal to them though through one use of the technique he can mark up to 5 kunais (this is valid only for kunais and other basic weapons, not enemies or other targets of the seal).
Note: Can only be used by Senju Tobirama and Namikaze Minato bios.

Last edited:

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Some uses of the technique include teleporting away attacks that could otherwise be lethal, avoiding incoming damage by teleporting out of the way, and closing the distance between yourself and a previously marked target. Additionally, you can teleport allies and other objects at an additional chakra cost.

The seal in question can be placed on any object through physical contact and must be placed in order for the space-time techniques to be used. Once placed the seal can't be removed, even after the user dies.

I do have a question regarding this though. SInce I won this via Minato, do I have to carry the kunai around or am I able to place the seal on whatever myself?

( Fūin Hirashin no Jutsu ) - Seal of The Flying Thunder God technique
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Description: This is the technique through which Senju Tobirama and Namikaze Minato apply the sealing formula, that will allow the use of their trademark space time techniques, to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique and the use of its variations. While Minato carries with him multiple kunais marked with the seal (making the core aspect of his fighting style which revolves around the use of FTG Kunais), Tobirama doesn't. To use the Flying Thunder God technique on kunais, Tobirama has to apply the seal to them though through one use of the technique he can mark up to 5 kunais (this is valid only for kunais and other basic weapons, not enemies or other targets of the seal).
I believe in the case of custom FTG you're allowed to carry marked kunai but you can also place the seal on things same as Minato. That said do note you can't just add a bunch of shit in your bio and say they already have FTG applied to them, it's kunai only unless you make some kinda custom tools or what not.

Anyhow on to the actual FTG technique and variants. Post the next explain what you know and ask questions

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
I believe in the case of custom FTG you're allowed to carry marked kunai but you can also place the seal on things same as Minato. That said do note you can't just add a bunch of shit in your bio and say they already have FTG applied to them, it's kunai only unless you make some kinda custom tools or what not.

Anyhow on to the actual FTG technique and variants. Post the next explain what you know and ask questions
Since Minato gets up to 5 marked kunai then I'll abide by those restrictions as well. Here is the actual FTG technique that allows for the teleportation to a marked target or kunai by moving through a dimensional void, bringing along anything being held or linked to their chakra. By paying additional chakra you can teleport other people, and large objects require a separate technique we'll be going over later. The user has the choice to teleport to a different location than the objects they choose to teleport as long as an FTG seal is at both locations, and can also teleport the objects themselves.

For questions, how many people can be teleported alongside the user? I'm assuming they also have to be physically touching the user to be teleported alongside him. Secondly, without having to use another technique, what is the size of the object the user is able to teleport? The last question is for flavor but I should be able to change the color of the flash for flair right?

( Hiraishin no Jutsu ) - Flying Thunder God Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40 ( +40 for every additional person teleported )
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Flying Thunder God Technique is a space–time ninjutsu created by Tobirama Senju and used by Minato Namizake. Before the Flying Thunder God Technique can be performed, users must first mark a target with their technique formula. The formula is applied after the merest touch and cannot be removed; it will remain in place even after the user has died. By entering a dimensional void, users can instantly teleport to a formula's location whenever they please, regardless of distance. Anything or anyone that the user is holding, contacting, or that is linked with their chakra will teleport with them, but this requires additional chakra to do; particularly large objects can require so much chakra that a separate technique is required, placing a limit on how far away the user is able to teleport. Users can choose to teleport to a different location than the objects, or they can teleport objects without teleporting themselves. Minato's use of the Flying Thunder God Technique creates a yellow flash, in reference to his moniker.
Note: Can only used by Minato, Tobirama, and custom bios with access to it.
Note: FTG Marks last one entire arc.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Since Minato gets up to 5 marked kunai then I'll abide by those restrictions as well. Here is the actual FTG technique that allows for the teleportation to a marked target or kunai by moving through a dimensional void, bringing along anything being held or linked to their chakra. By paying additional chakra you can teleport other people, and large objects require a separate technique we'll be going over later. The user has the choice to teleport to a different location than the objects they choose to teleport as long as an FTG seal is at both locations, and can also teleport the objects themselves.

For questions, how many people can be teleported alongside the user? I'm assuming they also have to be physically touching the user to be teleported alongside him. Secondly, without having to use another technique, what is the size of the object the user is able to teleport? The last question is for flavor but I should be able to change the color of the flash for flair right?

( Hiraishin no Jutsu ) - Flying Thunder God Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40 ( +40 for every additional person teleported )
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Flying Thunder God Technique is a space–time ninjutsu created by Tobirama Senju and used by Minato Namizake. Before the Flying Thunder God Technique can be performed, users must first mark a target with their technique formula. The formula is applied after the merest touch and cannot be removed; it will remain in place even after the user has died. By entering a dimensional void, users can instantly teleport to a formula's location whenever they please, regardless of distance. Anything or anyone that the user is holding, contacting, or that is linked with their chakra will teleport with them, but this requires additional chakra to do; particularly large objects can require so much chakra that a separate technique is required, placing a limit on how far away the user is able to teleport. Users can choose to teleport to a different location than the objects, or they can teleport objects without teleporting themselves. Minato's use of the Flying Thunder God Technique creates a yellow flash, in reference to his moniker.
Note: Can only used by Minato, Tobirama, and custom bios with access to it.
Note: FTG Marks last one entire arc.
Minato has infinite marked kunai, it's Tobirama who can only have five. In regards to how many people, basically whatever your chakra allows, he teleported the entire ninja army in the war arc. Also no you don't have to be physically touching them, having your chakra in contact with them is enough. Like when Minato was touching Naruto and Sasuke with the 9 tails chakra arms he created and teleported them, or how he was able to teleport everyone that had been given a nine tails cloak because it was linking their chakra.

Yes you can pick a color and yes it does have to be a COLOR don't try that stupid Kiyoshi shit or something.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Thanks for clearing that up. I was going to have the resulting flash be crimson when I teleported. Moving on. Thunder God Slash is simple as it allows you to teleport to an enemy after marking them with the seal and deliver a swift slash with your sword. Given that this is a S/T attack combined with kenjutsu, wouldn't it fall under the critical attack category it landed on the target?

(Hiraishingiri) Flying Thunder God Slash
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: A technique where Senju Tobirama combines the use of kenjutsu and his unique space–time ninjutsu. After marking an enemy with the Seal of the Flying Thunder God, the user will teleport to him, with a sword in hand, to deliver a swift, devastating slash. The technique is so fast that its virtually unavoidable unless through the use of similar Space Time techniques. The slash, however, can only be defined as a horizontal, mid abdomen slash, which limits the type of damage it can do, although it has the potential to be fatal.
Note: Can only be used 3 times

A technique that requires another FTG user or two clones to use. After marking each other with our respective seals it allows us to swap places with each other. Alternatively, it can be used on inanimate objects, allowing me to swap places with like a statue or something like that after placing the seal on them. This usage kinda reminds me of Sasuke's Amenotejikara.

(Goshun Mawashi no Jutsu) Mutually Instantaneous Revolving Technique
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The Mutually Instantaneous Revolving Technique is a technique which requires two persons that are able to use the Flying Thunder God Technique or two clones. Both users will mark each other with their respective seals which grants them the ability to use this technique to switch their positions at any point in time during a battle. As the users swap places, they can bring with them anything that they are touching with them, including some techniques such as the rasengan. The technique can also be used on inanimate targets instead, by first marking oneself and then the target, using the technique to switch places with the target.
Note: Can only be used by Namikaze Minato and Senju Tobirama bios
Note: Can only be used 4 times and requires the user to have used the Seal of the Flying Thunder God beforehand as explained.

This technique allows the user to, after performing a handseal while holding an FTG marked object such as a kunai, to form a barrier that will teleport away incoming attacks. Seeing as this is basically fuuinjutsu, I believe it can only teleport away techniques of equal chakra correct?

(Jikūkan Kekkai) – Space-Time Barrier
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Description: The user will perform the Ram hand seal, while holding a small object marked with a seal of the thunder god mark, to form a barrier that will teleport away incoming attacks that are sent at it. He is capable of diverting away an attack as large and powerful as a chakra blast from the nine-tailed demon fox. Once the technique is warped away, the user has to direct it to another location.
Note: Can only be used 4 times and can only be used by a Minato or Tobirama bios.