Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FTG requirement:
- sensory, to track where you want to teleport to marking;
- marking, using many means e.g. Kunai with sealing formula, chakra sealing, user chakra, another FTG user's formula, etc.;
- massive chakra reserve, Genma squad need three jounin to perform, Minato is sage so no doubt his chakra reserve is huge, Tobirama is Senju;
- sealing technique, you need it to create marking, Both 2nd and 4th using their unique sealing to create unique marking;
- super reflex, it is useless when you teleport to some place without super reflex, you will be sitting duck;
- brain, no need to explain.
- anything else?

Things that Naruto lacks are at least sealing technique, marking and brain.
If he could overcome these problem, then it is possible he would have FTG and even develops to more advance one.
Kakashi has higher possibility to have it but I don't know he did not use it. Either he does not have massive chakra reserve or sealing technique.

obito uchiha the wraith

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FTG requirement:
- sensory, to track where you want to teleport to marking;
- marking, using many means e.g. Kunai with sealing formula, chakra sealing, user chakra, another FTG user's formula, etc.;
- massive chakra reserve, Genma squad need three jounin to perform, Minato is sage so no doubt his chakra reserve is huge, Tobirama is Senju;
- sealing technique, you need it to create marking, Both 2nd and 4th using their unique sealing to create unique marking;
- super reflex, it is useless when you teleport to some place without super reflex, you will be sitting duck;
- brain, no need to explain.
- anything else?

Things that Naruto lacks are at least sealing technique, marking and brain.
If he could overcome these problem, then it is possible he would have FTG and even develops to more advance one.
Kakashi has higher possibility to have it but I don't know he did not use it. Either he does not have massive chakra reserve or sealing technique.
naruto isn't lacking anything he just doesn't want to use that shit

ddmepv

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because absolutely everyone but Naruto fanboys would stop reading. That would be bs
It is possible Sasuke would got FTG too. He has at least two times saved by this jutsu, meaning he know the experience of using FTG. If he could dechiper the jutsu may be he could refine the FTG on his own version.

Migster257

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Kakashi has a pretty massive chakra reserve at this point. Especially after losing his Sharingan. I mean, he can spam Kamui and Raikiri's, even without KCM, and more so with, all without being an Uchiha.
I'd go as far as say his reserves are so big he can compare to Senju ninjas.

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if he got Hiraishin this late. He doesn't have the Sharingan, and he isn't getting that back. I doubt Kishi would let one of his most popular characters just become fodder like this. The hokages are still gonna do something, Minato might as well make his time useful.

Hiraishin Kakashi would be my wish.

Last edited: