Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao Imagine waiting for an ft chapter
Yep, they're practically waiting for more B.S to happen. Hell, even some hardcore fans are not accepting this crap anymore, especially Axel xXx, who is one of the most infamous FT fanboys alongside Jason Kieffer.

Meanwhile, SavageZweiPanda, is ranting about everyone bashing it and insults them. He just practically sucks off Hiro every chapter and would attack anyone who disagrees with him. A majority of his fanbase are full of FTtards.

:lmao:

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's true. After the whole B.S this arc has spit out, especially with Irene being "Queen of The Dragons" which makes no sense (Acnologia had no idea who she is), I dropped it. I'm done with Fairy Tail at this point.
Lmao i tried to drop it but because i've been reading it for a long time I can't do it 100%. Now i just have to sit and wait for more BS and fan service.

Hitomi O

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love Fairy Tail, it's the only thing that makes me happy lately... My life is a never ending sadness that never stops... Ever... Great thanks to grandparents...

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
See you all nextweek :lmao:
Nope, I'm done for now. This whole arc has been straight ass with the Spriggan getting one shotted with the false hype, the heroes winning every battle, the false deaths (Gajeel and Juvia), and the nonsensical asspulls.

I stopped reading three chapters ago. Call me when Hiro finally stops being lazy with his writing and actually write a decent arc with decent villains.

Last edited:

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's just fan-service with a useless plot. An excuse to see some voluptuous drawings lawl

I lowkey just want to see Natsu's progress (even if it's some shit)

I was waiting for chapter too :(

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I enjoy reading it, filling my free time :)

But two people above just being full of they self.
Ehh...wrong. You're clearly are blind. This current arc has been nothing, but trash. That is the truth and nothing, but the truth. Anybody who denies, is obviously a fantard.

Kingdom is where its at, so I'm done with FT at this moment. You can go ahead and read Hiro's garbage all you want.

:kk:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ehh...wrong. You're clearly are blind. This current arc has been nothing, but trash. That is the truth and nothing, but the truth. Anybody who denies, is obviously a fantard.

Kingdom is where its at, so I'm done with FT at this moment. You can go ahead and read Hiro's garbage all you want.

:kk:
Theres a difference between blind and selective opinion :kk: