Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Frost High

*attention list might be long SORRY*
This is a new RP to get people back into posting on the website so make sure to post you guys!

Story
You are a Student at Frost High and living your high school life as normal or as crazy as you can. The RP takes place anywhere in school and at your personal home/ friends, or at the park or other main Public places like the Theatre/Movies.

School Colors and Mascot
Main Color :Blue
Secondary Colors :Black & Light grey
Mascot: Siberian Husky

Teachers​
Mr. Henrick
Math teacher for all math classes, serious man, He is in his late 30's short Black hair and has brown eyes. He yells at students, expects everyone to pass no matter ho hard of a class he gives. Mr. Henrick gives lots of home work and is strict on grading ( unless your an A+ student or known around school for being a really good kid) Teaches all periods of the day and locks his room up and leaves right after school.

Mr. Heinzburg
: Science teacher for Physics and Biology, he is a nerdy guy always on his computer and listens to new trendy music. He is a nice guy and is a bit laid back, always smiles when a joke is said and is a comical guy. good looking man in his older 20's. He has Short Dark brown hair and green eyes. He is Easy on grading and stays after class to help students.

Mrs. Connaly
: Science teacher for Earth Science and Chemistry, She is in her young 30's. She has short Brown hair ( not guy short ) and Light yellow eyes. She grades easy and is a very flirty teacher, she helps students with work and stays after for club activities ( she helps in home Ek/ cooking club ). She is into love novels and movies and is very nice to her students.

Mrs. Lydia
: Home room teacher, is really hot, and is pretty young around her late 20's (no students know her age). she has Long black hair and purple eyes. She comes in class and expects everyone to be seated. She is strict yet she is not as strict as Mr. Henrick. She is friendly to the ones on her good side. She is very helpful and always expects questions if your curious. She is a total book worm and loves puzzles. she stays after school late to help with students.

Mr. Jay
: Home room teacher, is the classiest of the teachers and demands respect. He is in his mid 30's with long black hair ( reasonably long hair for a guy, not girl long) He also has green eyes. He is a little strict. He gives advice and help when asked but other than that he is quite and watches the students ( not in a creepy way ). He leaves right after school

Ms. Rose
: Teaches English/Poetry for all classes. Shortest of the all the teachers and has Long Curly red hair and orange eyes. She is the clumsy teacher, she is pretty, in her young 20's. She always has a smile on her face but can be very emotional when the wrong thing is said to her. She is a devoted teacher and wants to help all students but ends up messing up a lot (she is new at teaching). She grades very well and passes all her students (she believes every one is capable of passing). she stays after school for a little bit due to club activities, then leaves right after club ends.

Mr. Wilson
: Instrumental teacher, He is in his mid 30's with short orange-ish hair and light brown eyes. He is very cocky and brags about his former band, and plays guitar most of the time. He is a chill guy and more relaxed then all the other teachers. Mr. Wilson does not give grades but he does reward people for practicing and getting better at their instrument. He stays after school for Club related activities.

Mr. Madison
: Football coach, he is in his late 30's short gray-ish black hair and is built. He is very energetic and pumped. He coaches the Football team and stays after school to run practices and skirmishes for the sports clubs.

Ms. Karington

: History teacher, she is in her mid 30's. She has long black hair and blue eyes. She grades a little strictly but gives out tons of extra credit opportunities. She teaches all the history for all classes and she is always tired. She is lazy and some times sleeps in class. She goes home right after school ends.

-Bio Info Layout-
Name:
Grade: (High school Grade so 9-12 preferably 11 or 12)
Looks: (can include pics but no personal ones)
Characteristics/Bio: (you can label as Bio or Characteristics)
Hobbies: (if you want)
Style: (if you want)

Side story
There are rumors going around that a new girl has started attending Frost high and is weird,non-social and to be a real witch or to have killed someone. She has no friends and is bullied and hated. Everyone hates her, picks on her and everyone at school is challenged to be the first to "break" her, to make her cry and reival all her secrets. You can either be apart of the challenge or be against it and be friends with this girl or you can go on neither side and avoid it all.
(My character btw)

If you have any suggestions for more teachers plz VM or PM me. Also sorry there are no pictures for the teachers or school I have not had time to find good ones, But if you have some by all means post them with the name of the teacher or area the picture depicts. you can also do this if you have an Idea for a new teacher to.
Also i need help doing the teachers if we get enough players; send me a pm of who you want for a teacher (only one teacher and one student if you plan on teaching) and why you want them and a sample of your writing for them in a five sentence speech with a random student that you think bests fits their personality. THANK YOU AND ENJOY!

Lokus Hatake

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Jon Hancock
Grade: 11th
Looks:
You must be registered for see images

Characteristics/Bio: A nice kid who stands up for the weak. You average goody-two shoes kid who is involved in anything school. An active athlete, student government member, and great student he plans to graduate at the top of his class.
Hobbies:Sports, School, Learning, School, Hanging out with friends, Did I already say school?
Style: ?

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Jon Hancock
Grade: 11th
Looks:

Characteristics/Bio: A nice kid who stands up for the weak. You average goody-two shoes kid who is involved in anything school. An active athlete, student government member, and great student he plans to graduate at the top of his class.
Hobbies:Sports, School, Learning, School, Hanging out with friends, Did I already say school?
Style: ?
Approved

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Angeliquie (Angel) Perry
Grade: 11
Looks:

Characteristics/Bio: The New Girl the one they are trying to break. Is a real white witch.
Hobbies: Healing and talking to animals. Can sing like a siren. (yes she can understand them). Has a few runes on her.
Style: Doesn't really like to talk because white witches are cursed with a sirens voice, and can preswade any object or animal to do her bidding.

Last edited:

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Danny Diablo (Aka Diabolical Dan)
Grade: 12 (Skipped a grade)
Looks: Lean, average height, black hair, wears leather jackets in an attempt to look cool and evil.
Characteristics:
-Short Temper
-Cuts Class (except for math and gym)
-A+ Math Student
-Evil, but inefficient
Hobbies:
-Making "foolproof" evil plans
-Exercise
-Wearing leather jackets
-Being a bully
Style: Usually quietly plotting evil plans. Will take interest in those with powers so that he may copy them, which is his power.

Last edited:

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Danny Diablo (Aka Diabolical Dan)
Grade: 12 (Skipped a grade)
Looks: Lean, average height, black hair, wears leather jackets in an attempt to look cool and evil.
Characteristics:
-Short Temper
-Cuts Class (except for math and gym)
-A+ Math Student
-Evil, but inefficient
Hobbies:
-Making "foolproof" evil plans
-Exercise
-Wearing leather jackets
-Being a bully
Style: Usually quietly plotting evil plans. Will take interest in those with powers so that he may copy them, which is his power.
Angel sits in the corner humming a protection spell (reduces damage by 15%) and writing down in a black leather binded book with a star on the front.

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Angel sits in the corner humming a protection spell (reduces damage by 15%) and writing down in a black leather binded book with a star on the front.
Danny approaches her and snatches at the book. He frowns at the cover, holding it upside down.
"What's this, a diary? I can't wait to read this out loud so everyone can hear."

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danny approaches her and snatches at the book. He frowns at the cover, holding it upside down.
"What's this, a diary? I can't wait to read this out loud so everyone can hear."
But inside the book is blank. And the star disappears on the front.
"Give that back!!!" She tries to grab it back.

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Name: Kaito Murashika
Grade: Senior grade 12
Characteristics: A laid back guy who likes to just go with the flow. He will choose any side that he deems the most interesting
Hobbies: Studying old mythology, mostly about shinigami, flirting with his female classmates, spends a lot of time in ms.rose's class. also spends his time sneaking around the school
Style: a laid back guy who likes to go with the flow, who will only join a side if aligns with his interests.

Last edited:

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Name: Kaito Murashika
Grade: Senior grade 12
Characteristics: A laid back guy who likes to just go with the flow. He will choose any side that he deems the most interesting
Hobbies: Studying old mythology, mostly about shinigami, flirting with his female classmates, spends a lot of time in ms.rose's class. also spends his time sneaking around the school
Style: a laid back guy who likes to go with the flow, who will only join a side if aligns with his interests.

Approved.

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaito sits in the front of the class with angel and dan watching the event unfold behind him. he lets out a sigh putting his goggles over his eyes and lets his head fall on his arm, which were crossed on his desk. "only a few more hours" he muffled out. he raises his head for a moment. "could you two keep it down back there, some of us have very little time to not do work in here"

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaito sits in the front of the class with angel and dan watching the event unfold behind him. he lets out a sigh putting his goggles over his eyes and lets his head fall on his arm, which were crossed on his desk. "only a few more hours" he muffled out. he raises his head for a moment. "could you two keep it down back there, some of us have very little time to not do work in here"

suddenly his table moves out from under him and he smack on the ground. no one else is in the class besides those three.
Angel snickers.

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He grits his teeth as he got up and turned around to face whoever knocked over his seat. "Look! whoever did that is gonna pa-" He stopped his rant when he realized that it was only those three. "-ay? How did you?" for a moment he was speechless. for a minute all possibilities ran through his head, remaining calm he lets a small laugh out. "Oh, so i'm going to assume you're the new kid right? The one this "challenge" thing is about? and you are going to tell me you are a witch? Nah, i don't buy it. How did you rig my seat?"

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He grits his teeth as he got up and turned around to face whoever knocked over his seat. "Look! whoever did that is gonna pa-" He stopped his rant when he realized that it was only those three. "-ay? How did you?" for a moment he was speechless. for a minute all possibilities ran through his head, remaining calm he lets a small laugh out. "Oh, so i'm going to assume you're the new kid right? The one this "challenge" thing is about? and you are going to tell me you are a witch? Nah, i don't buy it. How did you rig my seat?"
"ill tell you if you get my book back...." she sneers. Dan is has already ran out the door with it.
"And challenge (she doesn't know about it its suppose to be kept from her.)? Witches arent real silly..." oh yes they are and you just got dobted. we just cant tell you.

Last edited:

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaito lets a small flirty smile out. "now why would i do that? it seems like you can take care of yourself." he laughs and puts his hands in his pockets. "and nevermind about that, how about this: i get back your book and you agree to have lunch with me"

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaito lets a small flirty smile out. "now why would i do that? it seems like you can take care of yourself." he laughs and puts his hands in his pockets. "and nevermind about that, how about this: i get back your book and you agree to have lunch with me"
"Ummmm....Sure,,," She blushes like mad and gets really shy.

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"What?" he grins "you act like you've never been asked out before? There is no way i believe that either!"ofHe laughs again brushing the strands adjusting the goggles that have slide down his face. "You should come with me to get this journal!"

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dan leans against a hallway wall, frowning as he flips through the empty pages of the book
"I could have sworn that girl was writing something in here! What, did it just magically disappear? These pages are completely clear!"
Dan then smiles to himself, realizing he had just made a rhyme.

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaito steps from the doorway, his hands in his pockets. "Hey man, im gonna need that book back." He stands facing dan, about 1 meter away. a serious but unenthusiastic look covered his face.

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"What?" he grins "you act like you've never been asked out before? There is no way i believe that either!"ofHe laughs again brushing the strands adjusting the goggles that have slide down his face. "You should come with me to get this journal!"
Dan leans against a hallway wall, frowning as he flips through the empty pages of the book
"I could have sworn that girl was writing something in here! What, did it just magically disappear? These pages are completely clear!"
Dan then smiles to himself, realizing he had just made a rhyme.
"Actually no... and ok..."
She follows hima and laughs at dan. Hes so ****ing stupid.
"Its lemon jucie based ink you need a special crystal light to see it. By puting light through a crystal."
She automaticly puts her hand over her heart where her pentacle crystal light necklace is hidden.